Speak Out: 6/29/17

Posted by Rick Scaggs on Thu, Jun 29, 2017, at 6:37 AM:

Health care

In response to the "Club of Rich White Guys" screwing up healthcare comment. You need to do a little research besides listening to CNN, CBS and all the other liberal media types. If you haven't read the FACTS, Obamacare is going to collapse itself, but I guess you would rather wait for that to happen and then blame all those rich white guys for not seeing it coming. This healthcare plan was flawed from the beginning, but Obama being a good liberal, he has listened to George Soros and did exactly what he was told to do. But like so many "social engineering" projects, this one needs to be axed so we can actually have affordable health insurance. I'm not a rich white guy and my median income can't afford these insurance premiums that Obamacare has ushered in.

Replies (10)

• No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth .

~~ Plato

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Thu, Jun 29, 2017, at 6:38 AM

Health care: True, caller said it all. All the Democrats can say that the New Health Care Plan is a tax cut for the rich....you have to pay taxes before it's a cut - right.

If the above comments upsets anyone or cause physical/mental problems I am truly sorry.

And that's the way it should be....Thursday June 29, 2017.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Thu, Jun 29, 2017, at 7:10 AM
  • Newly erected Arkansas Ten Commandments monument destroyed

A new monument in the US state of Arkansas listing the Ten Commandments has been destroyed less than 24 hours after it was unveiled. The 6ft (1.8m) granite slab was erected in the grounds of the state capitol.

Michael Tate Reed is now accused of defacing an object of public interest and criminal trespassing. Mr Reed was accused of destroying a different Ten Commandments monument in Oklahoma three years ago, media reports say.He was diagnosed with a schizo-affective disorder (a mental health condition) after that incident but was released from hospital in January 2015 as part of an agreement with the Oklahoma County district attorney's office in which he pledged to continue receiving treatment and therapy .

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40434571?SThisFB

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Thu, Jun 29, 2017, at 7:55 AM

He was diagnosed with a schizo-affective disorder (a mental health condition) after that incident but was released from hospital in January 2015 as part of an agreement with the Oklahoma County district attorney's office in which he pledged to continue receiving treatment and therapy-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Thu, Jun 29, 2017, at 7:55 AM

Rick: Apparently he didn't follow thru with his pledged....stupid is what stupid does.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Thu, Jun 29, 2017, at 8:18 AM
  • I wonder , both monuments were erected on State Capitols .

Did the guy protest in the name of Separation of Church and State ? Maybe he figured the Oklahoma Law didn't count in Arkansas and vice-versa , who knows what goes on in People's minds .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Thu, Jun 29, 2017, at 8:22 AM
  • People with mental issues should not have access to cars just like they shouldn't have access to guns ...

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Thu, Jun 29, 2017, at 8:24 AM

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Thu, Jun 29, 2017, at 8:24 AM

Rick: You just caused "Theorist" to have a spell.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Thu, Jun 29, 2017, at 8:30 AM
  • Speaking of Theorist...

Good morning Theorist ! ☺

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Thu, Jun 29, 2017, at 8:55 AM

Theorist has left the building! 😁

I called it when I said she wouldn't be back. I don't believe she was who she tried to portray. To reveal her true identity would have blown her fake persona out of the water.

Gee, I miss those nasty attacks and rude remarks. NOT!

😎😎

-- Posted by Karen Jones on Thu, Jun 29, 2017, at 5:25 PM

-- Posted by Karen Jones on Thu, Jun 29, 2017, at 5:25 PM

Karen,

You can miss a toothache (in a good way) when it is gone.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Thu, Jun 29, 2017, at 6:06 PM

Respond to this thread