Speak Out: Trouble within?

Posted by R. W. Bess on Sat, Aug 5, 2017, at 9:25 PM:

Wasn't that long ago some were predicting the Republican party was about to fade out of existence. How quickly things change; A governor claims the Democrat party has left him and he is now a Republican. Some Democrats are suggesting they wave the litmus test of Pro abortion and the big money Democrat influence expects candidates for office be 100% standard platform. Some congressional democrats coming up for reelection are changing their public rhetoric to support some of Trump's agenda claiming they have better ideas on how to achieve those objectives.

Anyone have any prediction on how it will go other than both parties taking us in a hand basket to the same place, one just faster than the other?

Replies (5)

Old John,

The Democrats have passed themselves up running to the left. And the voters as well. Perhaps they are beginning to realize that you cannot go much farther right or left of Center than 10 yards and still win elections.

Just a mention, but I see where George Soros is going after Hannity now, trying to take him down. Guess he figures if he can wave enough money at people he can find somebody who will dream up some kind of imagined atrocity.

Wonder when the Democrats will quit following that Pied Piper.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sun, Aug 6, 2017, at 6:25 AM

Wonder when the Democrats will quit following that Pied Piper.-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sun, Aug 6, 2017, at 6:25 AM

Wheels: When the money dries up or when Soros dies.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Sun, Aug 6, 2017, at 8:52 AM
  • I's good to be Independent .

Maybe that "I pledge Allegiance to the (D) of America for which it stands.." or the "I pledge Allegiance to the (R) of America for which it stands.." is getting some suspect .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Sun, Aug 6, 2017, at 9:27 AM
  • Soros must be addicted to power and manipulation, people like Buffet would like to see the economic indicators fall so they can make more money buying low.

The blind followers of statist loyalty are against any thing or anyone not in lockstep with their disregard for history and obvious outcome of wealth redistribution disguised as equality.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sun, Aug 6, 2017, at 12:30 PM
  • Reckon we who enjoy the banter back and forth about flawed progressive logic have no response from the supporters of central government expansion unless it is progressive government expansion.

Still on course to drain the swamp while they continue trying to find a crime to investigate.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sun, Aug 6, 2017, at 10:02 PM

Respond to this thread