Speak Out: Schaefer's World political predictions as of 8/2/18

Posted by Dennis Smith on Thu, Aug 2, 2018, at 5:03 PM:

Write this down and remember who you heard it from first.

Hillary Clinton will be convicted of her many crimes and will start jail time within 2 years from today.

Obama will also be convicted of his many crimes within 3 years from today but President Trump will pardon him.

Also, Bill Clinton will join Hillary and do jail time 3 years from today (maybe same prison so they can have alone time together).

Also, Supreme Court Judge Ruthie will either retire or die before the 2020 elections and President Trump will replace her in his Second Term.

One last prediction - a Supreme Court justice will be impeached or leave the court as a plea agreement during the first 2 years of Trump's second term.

Schaefer's World

Replies (24)

• Trump gets impeached and convicted . Pence , the VP becomes President and then pardons Trump and endores him for President .

Trump wins again in 2020 .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Thu, Aug 2, 2018, at 5:08 PM
  • Aren't there laws against cruel and unusual punishment? Jailing Bill with his wife seems to be. I think he'd just a soon be water boarded.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Thu, Aug 2, 2018, at 5:10 PM

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Thu, Aug 2, 2018, at 5:10 PM

You have a point. I think Slick would challenge a sentence like that.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Thu, Aug 2, 2018, at 5:54 PM

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Thu, Aug 2, 2018, at 5:10 PM

Rock: LOL

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Thu, Aug 2, 2018, at 6:01 PM

Girlfriend and I are heading for Florida today for a cruise so will be off of these forums for awhile - peace out for now.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Fri, Aug 3, 2018, at 4:25 AM

Semo471

Safe travels and remember your clothes shrink when sailing over deep waters.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Fri, Aug 3, 2018, at 8:22 AM
  • semo

Beware the waters of red !

have a good one...

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Fri, Aug 3, 2018, at 8:24 AM
  • I was thinking when I first saw this thread of predicting Mr Lettau would be predicting the demise of the Republican party soon. What happened?

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Thu, Aug 9, 2018, at 7:51 PM

I'm back....after looking over some of the postings, it looks like nothing important happen on these forums.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Sun, Aug 12, 2018, at 9:54 AM
  • Welcome back semo

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sun, Aug 12, 2018, at 10:09 AM

No surprise here - the PC crowd is telling the kids and parents in the Kansas City schools how kids should go to the bathroom....DUMMYCRATS the crazies are loose among us.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article216439305.html

Vermont Democrats the leaders of the DUMMYCRAT movement.

https://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/politics/2018/08/14/vermont-prima...

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Wed, Aug 15, 2018, at 7:36 AM

"“I think it is great,” said Melanie Austin, whose daughter will be a first-grader at the district’s Crestview Elementary and in gifted classes once a week at the innovation center. “You just don’t know what gender a kid might identify as. This helps everyone to feel comfortable, accepted.”"

How freaking wonderful. This woman was not ready for parenthood in my opinion. Perhaps she should suggest to her children that when getting out of the bathtub/shower they bend forward and look a few inches below their navel to see what gender God created them.

We have two Genders period! They are Male and Female!

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Wed, Aug 15, 2018, at 7:51 AM

Wheels, I posted these two links on my prediction forum to show what the USA is headed for if the Conservatives cave in to the DUMMYCRATS.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Wed, Aug 15, 2018, at 7:56 AM

Maybe Mueller will turn his attention on the real Russian collusion and Hillary's illegal emailgate.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-uncovers-...

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Fri, Aug 17, 2018, at 4:19 PM

Additional prediction:

Deep State will soon crumble and all involved (James Comey, Lois Lerner, Rod Rosenstein, Robert Mueller, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Pres. Obama will feel the long arm of the law and do jail time. Maybe a private wing in a Federal prison will be set aside to hold them all. It's the only thing that will save the USA.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Fri, Aug 17, 2018, at 4:45 PM

My Prediction is that Mr. Uly takes the Manafort conviction on various kinds of financial misdealings as proof positive that Trump is a Russian operative.

Stand by for a full report.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Tue, Aug 21, 2018, at 5:21 PM
  • During the 1960s there was great tragedy in the USA when JFK was shot . After him came LBJ , who created Medicare/Medicaid , food stamps and welfare . There were hippies , peace and love , equal rights were made . Then there was Nixon , the great Watergate scandal . Fast forward to the 2000's . First there was great tragedy in the USA due to 9/11 . Next came Obama who created "Obamacare" , expanded SNAP and entitlements . Now is Trump and the great Russian election scandal .

This movie has all been seen before , it's a re-run . Life is a circle , what has happened before will happen again . Those who forget the past can not solve the problems of today .

The bottom fell out under the Carter years , will the bottom fall out again under the next President .

btw , are Trump's cellphone and Twitter account Government issued or are they for personal use just as Hillary's e-mail server , where does the line exist between the 2 ?

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, Aug 21, 2018, at 6:00 PM
  • Oh , I forgot , "MAGA" , Amen !

Never mind...

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, Aug 21, 2018, at 6:26 PM
  • Not a prediction but a what if:

Trump: Hang in there buddy. Sessions: Thank you sir, we are a good team. Trump: So hows the investigation of crooked Hillary and friends going? Sessions: Hope to have indictments ready before the elections. Trump: I'll keep'm distracted, you keep up the good work. Sessions: Later after the red wave I have an offer elsewhere. Trump: No problem Jeff, your security clearance goes with you. Call me next week. Sessions: Thank you Mr. President, best wishes in all you are doing to MAGA.

Ha ha !!

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Fri, Aug 24, 2018, at 11:35 PM
  • How's that "fundamental change" workin' out for you now Obamberals ?

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Sat, Aug 25, 2018, at 6:38 AM
  • ..btw , Sessions is an excellent tasselled wobbegong ..

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Sat, Aug 25, 2018, at 6:44 AM
  • R.I.P. ** Justin Allen 23, Brett Linley 29, Matthew Weikert 29, Justus Bartett 27, Dave Santos 21, Jesse Reed 26, Matthew Johnson 21, Zachary Fisher 24, Brandon King 23, Christopher Goeke 23, and Sheldon Tate 27....all 11 were Marines that gave their lives this week for everyone in this country .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Sat, Aug 25, 2018, at 11:11 AM
  • RIP Senator. How long til the left wing media starts in about who replaces him. Rumor is a democrat wants to take his place. Trump says he would approve as long as the funeral home is OK with it.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sat, Aug 25, 2018, at 10:11 PM
  • IP Senator. How long til the left wing media starts in about who replaces him. Posted by R. W. Bess on Sat, Aug 25, 2018, at 10:11 PM

Should have been how long til the democrats use his passing as a venue to bash Trump and renew their agenda of ending his presidency at the expense of the nation.?

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Tue, Aug 28, 2018, at 9:40 AM

Respond to this thread