Speak Out: This is not what I expected

Posted by R. W. Bess on Tue, Nov 5, 2019, at 9:52 PM:

Will there be an effort to impeach?

Replies (76)

The Democrats have the votes in the House to pass their agenda but the Senate where a 2/3 vote is needed for removal won't convict.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Nov 6, 2019, at 7:21 AM
  • Will there be an effort to impeach the democrat governor?

Looks like all other republicans running for state office in Kentucky won.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Wed, Nov 6, 2019, at 8:20 AM
  • Mr. Bess,

Would you want to impeach under this scenario...

The President solicits a quid pro quo (bribery) by withholding Congressionally mandated military assistance to an ally, demanding that their President give us "dirt" on a political opponent.

Now suppose the individuals involved were Obama, Netanyahu, and Romney.

Republicans would scream "impeach!!!'

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Thu, Nov 7, 2019, at 8:08 PM
  • Lettau, You miss my point purposely I presume only for a chance to prove your superior logic regarding your hate for Trump and what's best for the country. I will admit I was surprised the Governor did not accept the results. Under your party standards you would be supporting impeachment of the governor if he had won fair and square.

Happy to explain it to you once.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Thu, Nov 7, 2019, at 8:24 PM

OJ: Mr. Lettau and Mr. Crazy Horse (Rick) are suffering from that TDS thing and like the girl on the movie Exorcist their heads rotate a full turn and steam shoots out of their ears while talking about our President Trump. I'm not wasting any more time trying to straighten both of them out - it's an impossibility.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Nov 7, 2019, at 8:46 PM
  • Mr. Schaefer,

Thanks. Your willingness to quit fantasizing over your ability to "straighten" anyone out is refreshing. Not having to receive the continuing Schaefer's delusional world narrative is a welcome improvement.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Thu, Nov 7, 2019, at 8:58 PM

Mr. Lettau, you are most welcome now go make love to yourself. You have been spanked so many times that I am tired and bored with you. Have a great life.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Nov 7, 2019, at 9:06 PM
  • Mr. Schaefer,

I was hoping that your fantasizing had stopped, but you kept right on.

As is often the case, our SO conservative friends are not on speaking terms with reality, but here's one more chance.

Had Obama bribed Netanyahu by offering him US taxpayer defense money for dirt on Romney, should Obama have been impeached?

That's a pretty simple yes or no question.

My answer is yes.

And from the SO conservatives we can expect a yes, a no, or silence.

I expect the silence.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 10:01 AM

Mr. Lettau: Are you on drugs, I haven't posted anything on this thread since 9:06 pm last night. BTW, here's a quarter call Rick S. cause I don't care what you guys have to say - it's just Trump bashing and TDS kicking in. Have a great life.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 10:06 AM

This is fantasizing!

The President solicits a quid pro quo (bribery) by withholding Congressionally mandated military assistance to an ally, demanding that their President give us "dirt" on a political opponent.

Now suppose the individuals involved were Obama, Netanyahu, and Romney.

Republicans would scream "impeach!!

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Thu, Nov 7, 2019, at 8:08 PM

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 12:53 PM

Mr. Lettau,

As an afterthought, from all past postings and the Obama worship by you, it is obvious you are lying when you suggest that you would have called for his impeachment under any circumstances.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 12:57 PM
  • Mr. VanGennip,

That's a difference between us.

I believe in treating reality and facts honestly.

You seem to always take the Trump approach and fabricate your own reality. You really do appear to reside in Schaefer's fantasy world.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 1:49 PM

Mister Lettau, I will take your insults and fabrications as a lack of anything constructive to add.

Your idea of reality is obviously deep rooted in your worship of anything Democrat related.

Fortunately I have been able to identify the disconnect the new Democrat Party has from reality. There was a time when I supported and voted split ticket. With what has happened over the past 20 years, that is highly unlikely to happen in the foreseeable future.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 2:02 PM
  • Mr. VanGennip,

Sorry, but you're mistaken once again.

Above I asked a simple question regarding Obama, Netanyahu and Romney.

The constructive aspect was looking at an issue in a different light. In my example, President Obama clearly broke the law by trying to achieve personal gain by bribing a foreign government.

My conclusion was that under those circumstances he should have been impeached. Your reaction, instead of adding something of substance through your analysis and expressing an opinion, was to accuse me of lying.

That's what I was getting at.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 2:57 PM

You really do appear to reside in Schaefer's fantasy world.

Mr. Lettau: Don't think you want to go there with you shy remarks.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 4:02 PM

Your reaction, instead of adding something of substance through your analysis and expressing an opinion, was to accuse me of lying.

That's what I was getting at.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 2:57 PM

Mister Lettau, that is because I think you were lying and explained why. You haven't said a word that makes me think different.

You're playing a game of hate by supporting your party in their effort to thwart the wishes of the American voter's. And you are doing it on trumped up charges. It is total BS and there is no other way to describe it.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 4:07 PM
  • Mr. VanGennip,

Was that supposed to be a yes or a no?

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 6:03 PM
  • Mr. VanGennip,

When you say "...because I think you were lying..." it just highlights your clear inability to put a few rational concepts together.

Calling every one that fails to follow your Trump worship path a liar, seems to be the SO conservative mantra that gives you pleasure. Sad.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 6:18 PM

Insult away Mister Lettau. I have heard worse from people far more talented in the use of language than you.

"Was that supposed to be a yes or a no?"

Not sure what you are asking for. Certainly never saw anything in the current exchange that required an answer.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 10:22 PM

What does it mean to be rational?

While your brother has an artistic temperament, you have a rational one.Rational comes from the Latin word rationalis, meaning reasonable or logical. If you'rerational, you do things based on logic, as opposed to impulse or whimsy. The original meaning in English was of something endowed with the ability to reason.

Vocabulary.com › dictionary › ratio...

rational - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 10:27 PM
  • Lettau, You miss my point purposely I presume only for a chance to prove your superior logic regarding your hate for Trump and what's best for the country. I will admit I was surprised the Governor did not accept the results. Under your party standards you would be supporting impeachment of the governor if he had won fair and square.

Happy to explain it to you once.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Thu, Nov 7, 2019, at 8:24 PM

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 10:32 PM
  • Mr. VanGennip,

Don't see what you consider "insults" but that doesn't make much difference.

The question you're actively avoiding concerns the Obama, Netanyahu, Romney scenario. My answer is yes, he should have been impeached had he bribed a foreign leader for personal gain.

Your answer was silence.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 10:42 PM
  • Don't know why Uly can't just admit he supports the enemies of Israel instead of posting silly riddles trying to accuse Trump of what his idol did.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 11:02 PM

Mister Lettau

This is the kind of sleeze you and your support of the Democrats efforts to impeach Trump associate yourselves with.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/nov/6/mark-zaid-whistleblower-attorney...

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 11:02 PM
  • Being the civility of my last post was questioned by those who judge, I will check in tomorrow to allow my meaning to sink in.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 11:11 PM

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 10:42 PM

Lettau, I don't answer hypothetical loaded questions like that one because I already know where you are going with any answer given.

Not everyone is as dense as you.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 11:20 PM

Don't know why Uly can't just admit he supports the enemies of Israel instead of posting silly riddles trying to accuse Trump of what his idol did.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 11:02 PM

Yes Richard, Uly forgets, his Idol, Obama actually sent operatives over to Israel to interfere with their election, and Obama's political enemy still won the election

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Fri, Nov 8, 2019, at 11:39 PM
  • Mr. VanGennip,

"...I don't answer hypothetical loaded questions..."

Of course not, nor did I expect you to be honest enough to answer.

Pretty clear evidence of your high level of hypocrisy. Were Obama to have committed the same offenses that Trump has, I definitely would support impeachment. Why then would you not do so also?

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 9:13 AM
  • Mr. Bess,

“…he supports the enemies of Israel…”

Where have you found any evidence of that?

Perhaps you were thinking of the President that betrayed the Syrian Kurds, ceded 100’s of square miles of Syria to the Turks, strengthened the military stature of Turkey, Russia and Iran in the middle east, thereby weakening the position of Israel.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 9:21 AM
  • "Obama to increase aid to Israel: $4 billion per year beginning 2017

By The Red Phoenix on May 27, 2013 • ( 0 )

U.S. President Barack Obama chats with military personnel while viewing an Iron Dome missile battery on March 20 at Israel’s Ben Gurion International Airport.

Written by Justin Raimondo

The President, on his trip to Israel, presented Netanyahu with a new ten-year aid “package” totaling some $40 billion – a $10 billion increase over the last such agreement."

That's a funny way to treat a "political enemy."

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 9:29 AM
  • Lettau, how many times have you suggested solving the problems of Israel with the 2 state solution. Remember, the sweetest sound to Obama's ears that emboldened aggression against Israel?

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 11:22 AM
  • Mr. Bess,

I know what you're referring to, but I don't believe you know what you're talking about.

And what's your understanding of a 1 state vs a 2 state solution.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 1:04 PM

"Obama to increase aid to Israel: $4 billion per year beginning 2017.

By The Red Phoenix on May 27, 2013" 

That was decent of Obama to say in 2013 of an increase of $4 billion Starting in 2017 after he leaves office. Sounded like a play for Jewish votes in the 2016 election - but it didn't work. LOL

ALSO, Remember Obama giving $221 million to the Palestinians 2 weeks prior to leaving office - luckily President Trump stopped it. LOL

Obama's only legacy: first black President and the putting a man in the women's restroom. LOL

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 1:14 PM

Omitted the link for the $221 milliom. Here it is:

https://apnews.com/b8446cbf5b504b1abaf49eb0d646367b

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 1:17 PM

As opposed to Obama issuing a Red Line in Syria and then doing the crawdad and giving the JV Team ISIS it's foothold in Syria....might as well tell the truth as how it all started.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 4:00 PM

Did Obama reduce the unemployment rate to 3.6% with now only the freeloaders and Illegals not working but on USA welfare....free insurance for them and nothing for the low income USA citizens working for a living and paying taxes....doesn't seem fair does it. Might as well tell the truth as how it all started.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 5:26 PM

Did Obama increase Revenue? Might as well tell the truth as how it all started.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 5:29 PM

Did Obama know about Joe Biden and his son pocketing money from their money making schemes in Ukraine and China? Might as well tell the truth as how it all started.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 5:31 PM

Did Obama know of the Russian meddling into the 2016 election? Do you remember - "Now cut it out". Might as well tell the truth as how it all started.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 5:32 PM

IMO, thoughts about the 17% companies tax cut. Yes they got the cut so it's like taxpayers got some of that 17% in additional spending money....here's why. If business tax rates go up who do you think actually pays for that increase - companies past the increase into the price of their goods for sell that consumers will pay for at the check out lane. Business can't afford a loss to report to their stock holders so tax increases to them only hurts the consumer....while tax cuts to companies MIGHT increase jobs which increases the payroll taxes paid by these new employees (I used might because some companies are greedy and will pocket the money saved). Might as well tell the truth as how it all started.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 5:43 PM

-- Posted by Crazy Horse on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 5:36 PM

The Kurds and Turkey have been enemies for hundreds of years do you want your tax money to keep the feud going. Israel along with the USA can take care of those who want to do harm to Israel - plus God is on Israel's side (in the Bible) and IMO God will prevail.

Now it's been nice having these discussions but girlfriend wants to go and eat and his comes first. Have a good night Rick.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 5:54 PM

his should be she

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 5:56 PM

Mr. VanGennip,

"...I don't answer hypothetical loaded questions..."

Of course not, nor did I expect you to be honest enough to answer.

Pretty clear evidence of your high level of hypocrisy. Were Obama to have committed the same offenses that Trump has, I definitely would support impeachment. Why then would you not do so also?

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 9:13 AM

Mister Lettau, I have been away attending more important business than your silly hypothetical nonsense. You see, Obama no longer has the ability to do what you originally proposed, he is gone and good riddance and he is not coming back, so it is safe for you to spout off and say what you would have done. Which I do not believe. For the past 11 or 12 years you have had your head firmly planted in the man's backside no matter what he said or did. Why would I believe you would change. A hypothetical is something that might happen, no guarantees. It has absolutely nothing to do with the past and what you claim you might have done.

Now in this post you get down to the crux of the matter, where I knew you were going all along. That Trump committed a crime as you claim above. None of that has been proven, I would hope you are aware of that. Schiff's witnesses are being smoked out as phony right and left. One recently has been smoked out as testifying what Trump did because he read it in the New York Times.

The Mueller Investigation was a dud Uly and so is Pelosi and Schiff's Kangaroo Court.

"Were Obama to have committed the same offenses that Trump has, I definitely would support impeachment. Why then would you not do so also?"

The answer Uly is, I do not prejudge, and a nobody like you will not goad me into it. You can huff and puff all you want, but I wasn't in the crowd that was shouting, Crucify Him! Not even in a previous life.

Biden has publicly testified his Quid Pro Quo, why aren't you calling for his head?

Yes Google, I am satisfied my post is as civil or more so than what I am replying to.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 6:46 PM

Obama's only legacy: first black President and the putting a man in the women's restroom. LOL

-- Posted by Schaefer's World on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 1:14 PM

Half Black!

Just the facts Google.... just the facts.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 6:54 PM
  • -- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 7:20 PM
  • Back to the offenses Trump committed: none.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 7:53 PM
  • Let me correct the above "President Trump".

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 8:06 PM
  • Mr. VanGennip,

You're always welcome to make up and believe whatever you want.

Keep up with the nonsense. How is it that with all your brilliance you weren't able to comprehend the confession in the "perfect conversation. Seems your worship of the President blinds you to facts.

I'm sure you'll be happy to keep your head where it is, as sad as that might be, it still doesn't bother normal Americans, who are too busy to be concerned with your ranting.

Have a great night...

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 8:44 PM

Seems your worship of the President blinds you to facts.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 8:44 PM

Little man, understand one thing... I worship no man.

And I did not rant. I merely pointed out the facts of the matter.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 9:09 PM
  • Mr. Bess,

"Back to the offenses President Trump committed. .."

It's called bribery. It's listed as one of the high crimes and misdemeanors.

He offered US taxpayer funds to a government official to get him to do a personal favor for him.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 9:10 PM

The Bollinger County Sage(brush) seemed a little upset in his 8:44 PM post. :-)

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 9:13 PM
  • Mr. VanGennip,

Sadly the source of your "facts" is limited to conservative talking points and presidential mistruths.

Even that's understandable, given your condition...

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 9:15 PM

Now Uly, don't get your bowels in an uproar!

I know it's disturbing to have to sit back and watch your little hate group in DC try to get Trump for 3 years and fail at every turn. :-)

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 9:39 PM
  • He offered US taxpayer funds to a government official to get him to do a personal favor for him.

Sorry to upset you but it's so easy. Now you got Trump and Biden mixed up. Biden did that, not Trump.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 10:03 PM

Richard, after Biden shooting off his big mouth, what Uly doesn't understand, it is really Trump's obligation to have the matter looked into.

Just think, if somebody with the mentality of Biden actually became President.

But you kind of have to pity old Uly, his heroes are failing at every turn and his abiding hatred for Trump is not going to be soothed over by seeing Trump impeached, let alone convicted by the Senate.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Nov 9, 2019, at 10:15 PM

It's not Trump 's Reality show it's the do nothing Democratic Reality show of how to commit a coup in 2019. However, the voters will re-elect President Trump in 2020.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 8:13 AM

"Trump's new prime time Reality Show "Impeachment Inquiry" begins this week."

Actually Rick that is a Democrat Party Production.

Written and produced by Schiff and Pelosi

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 8:53 AM

Why aren't you at Church ?

-- Posted by Crazy Horse on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 8:33 AM

Rick: Went last night....why do you ask? Going might help you.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 9:01 AM

The Democrats will have Schiff on their faces after their Reality Show is canceled by the American citizen voters.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 9:03 AM
  • Mr. Bess,

“Now you got Trump and Biden mixed up.”

Actually, I didn't. Hopefully you can find a more accurate and truthful source of information some day soon. If you’re relying on the Limbaugh Letter or Mr. VanGennip, you’re being woefully misled.

The first fact you need to understand is that the Ukrainian people, their government, the US Congress, the Obama administration, the Germans, European Union, all wanted Prosecutor Shokin fired, not because he was investigating corruption, but because he was not investigating corruption. He had nothing to do with Hunter Biden’s employment.

The funding that was the subject of Vice-President Biden’s interactions with the Ukrainian government had nothing to do with any personal gain, he was carrying out the intention of Congress and the administration.

On the “Trump” side, he was withholding aid that the Ukrainian government needed to fight off Russian aggression, making the provision of that military funding contingent on President Zelensky satisfying Trump’s demand a “favor” involving the delivery of “dirt” on the Bidens. Our President was also holding a White House meeting with President Zelensky “hostage” until Zelensky made an open and public announcement that he was investigating the Bidens.

The correct term for what he was doing is bribery. “Federal law states that a public official is guilty of bribery if he or she “directly or indirectly, corruptly demands, seeks, receives, accepts, or agrees to receive or accept anything of value personally or for any other person or entity, in return for . . . being influenced in the performance of any official act.”

There is also no question that the demand for “dirt” was to benefit President Trump personally in his political future.

----- ---- --- -- -

I’m sure that this will clarify the respective actions of President Trump and former Vice-President Biden, so you will no longer confuse this issue. Perhaps you could even pass these facts on to Mr. VanGennip, who will undoubtedly be overjoyed and ecstatic to finally learn the truth.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 9:53 AM

I thought everybody went on Sunday

-- Posted by Crazy Horse on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 9:10 AM

Rick: That's ok.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 9:56 AM

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 9:53 AM

The funniest comment since your last comment. Biden's son profited from his dad's political connections - now isn't that Illegal.

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 10:02 AM

Did anyone else notice that the biased news media reported the cheers/boos at game 5 of the World Series and haven't mentioned the cheers (with shouts of 4 more years) for Trump at the Alabama/LSU football game yesterday. Guess it doesn't fit their agenda.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 10:09 AM

Guess the Trump Baby was the victim of the Late Abortion agenda.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/469757-baby-trump-balloon-knif...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 10:18 AM
  • Mr. Schaefer,

"...his dad's political connections..."

Trump fanatics should be the last people on earth to comment on "profiting from dad's political connections."

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 10:23 AM

The truth hurts about the Biden corruption doesn't it....Sleepy Joe might as well hang it up again for another failed presidential campaign.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 10:26 AM
  • Mr. Schaefer,

Guess you missed reading the truth above. Is it correct that factual information gets automatically deleted when it wanders into "Schaefer's Fantasy World?"

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 10:47 AM

Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 10:47 AM

Mr. Lettau: The truth according to the Leftist? Or the real truth of those on the Right.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 11:16 AM

Trial by media does not count ..

-- Posted by Crazy Horse on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 11:10 AM

Rick: True

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 11:16 AM

You have to call a cow a cow .

-- Posted by Crazy Horse on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 11:17 AM

A cow is a cow but don't tell AOC....she doesn't like them because they are gassy.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 11:22 AM

Rick: Don't you know that AOC controls Speaker Pelosi so she carries a lot of weight in the Democratic party.

Rick: Back when you were hammering Obama you were correct.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 12:58 PM

"“directly or indirectly, corruptly demands, seeks, receives, accepts, or agrees to receive or accept anything of value personally or for any other person or entity, in return for . . . being influenced in the performance of any official act.”"

Mister Lettau you need to read that a couple of times.... that is precisely what Crazy Uncle Joe did.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 1:41 PM

btw , it is Biden's son who is being accused , not Joe . In addition , Biden is not , or never has been , the President .

-- Posted by Crazy Horse on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 2:26 PM

Better re-read that Rick, Joe Biden is the one who was bragging about withholding the money approved for Ukraine unless the President fire the Prosecutor who was investigating the energy company who had hired the son to sit on their board at an astronomical $50,000 per month, in spite of the fact that the son knew nothing about the energy business, by his own admission.

That issue needs a thorough investigation to find out just what happened. Lettau's parroting of the Democrat talking points that everybody was wanting Crazy Joe to do what he did is meaningless.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 2:55 PM

Haven't there been enough investigations , why go through the motions with another one .

-- Posted by Crazy Horse on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 3:13 PM

Rick the way I see it, there have now been roughly three years of investigate Trump, for anything and everything.

Yet we have just to mention a few.....

1. Hillary Clinton defying rules and running an insecure and illegal server with classified information and let it go, too much trouble to investigate.

2. Obama with his keep him informed statement allowing, while knowing about it, using phony information to get a FISA warrant to spy on an American citizen. Never mind that citizen was Donald Trump and direct competition to Hillary Clinton in her run for the President. Should that be let go only to be repeated with gusto because they can get away with it?

3. Then there are the two lovers, with government service, and we have an insurance policy against Trump winning.

4. And how about Bill and Hillary Clinton and their kinky Trust where foreign money is funneled in and they draw it out in large salaries? We don't need to know about that?

5. What about the sale of Uranium interests to the Soviets while Hillary while Secretary of State?

That Rick is just scratching the surface and if left go the guilty are rewarded. And that is also a large part of what the Swamp is all about.

I think until these misdeeds and all others are sorted out and punished, we are never going to get the scumbags out of the Swamp.

I for one want to see all misdeeds by government investigated and cleaned up.... not just one side of the isle.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 5:35 PM

"My mistake . Either way , Joe has never been President , it is not on the same level."

Rick, Joe Biden was working with Ukraine and China at Obama's direction and it cannot get a lot higher than that. Without doing a job handed to them by the President a vice-president is virtually powerless and would have no authority on handing out a billion or so dollars. Joe Biden's recorded blustering when countered with he could not stop the payment told them to call Obama and check. He got an official of a foreign country fired or he would withhold the money. It is a matter of record. Lettau will tell you half the world wanted him to do that..... nothing but a Democrat talking point.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 5:46 PM

Rick: True, stop the impeachment inquiry and start doing the business of America - immigration control measures, pass the new Canada/Mexico/USA trade agreement, either improve Obamacare or delete it completely, additional tax cuts for those combined/single tax returns of $100,000 or less....just for starters.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Nov 10, 2019, at 5:46 PM

Respond to this thread