Speak Out: Speak Out 5/4/20

Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, May 4, 2020, at 9:47 AM:

Need tests

No! Too many people still haven’t been tested. We don’t wish to escalate contact or deaths as Florida and California have. We still haven’t experienced the full force of COVID-19.

National Guard

The National Guard shouldn’t be in the school-meal-delivery business when the schoolteachers are getting paid, but not working. Teachers, administration and support staff are all getting 100% of their salaries and they should be working for their paychecks. They should be handing out food.

Fly over country

If the COVID-19 had been more prevalent in the Midwest and less in New York and New Jersey, would they shutdown their economies like we did here in Missouri? I hardly think so; after all, the people on the east and west coasts call the Midwest “Fly Over America.” Now they’re beginning to see that the people of “Fly Over America” feed this country and the world. We need to restart our economies now.

Approval poll

Gallup polling shows that the majority of Americans approve of how President Trump is handling the COVID-19 pandemic and 49% approved of the overall job he’s doing.

Other countries?

Are other nations giving away money and going bankrupt to prop up the economy, or are we the only one? There doesn’t seem to be any foreign news.

Double standard

Shame on you Tara Reade. Instead of telling the truth about Biden you should have lied about a Republican. Your story would have been on every news program and the front of every newspaper or magazine in the country.

Hillary’s cover-up

The Great Enabler Endorses the Sexual Assaulter sounds like a movie title, but it is just Hillary endorsing Joe. I guess she can’t help it after covering up for Slick Willy all these years. So much for the “Me Too” movement.

Replies (5)

Need tests: We need a vaccine or a medicine to take for those that have the Virus. Tests are only good for that day only....do you want to be tested every day?

National Guard: Good point - agree.

Fly over country: As the caller said - both the west coast and east coast don't know and care about the middle of the country and would not have shut down for us so why should we be shut down any longer for them.

Approval poll: 49% seems a good number under the current circumstances.

Other countries? 90% of the domestic news media have no investigated reporters anymore nor do they care because it doesn't suit their agenda.

Double standard: True, the Me Too Movement only goes against any Republican charged by a woman whereas any Democrat charged gets a free pass.

Hillary’s cover-up: Why would anyone listen to a two-time loser like Hillary or Biden.

And that's the way it should be according to Schaefer's World....Monday May 4, 2020.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, May 4, 2020, at 10:07 AM
  • I am passing along this article from economist Nouriel Roubini. He is a economist who got my attention after the 2008-2009 crash and during the Great Recession. He was proven right on a lot of things, he maybe wrong, he maybe right. But I find him to a voice worth listening to.

https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/greater-depression-covid19-headwind...

-- Posted by Joseph Lowes on Mon, May 4, 2020, at 10:50 AM
  • Posted by .Rick on Mon, May 4, 2020, at 3:17 PM

Still not Trump's fault.

-- Posted by Joseph Lowes on Mon, May 4, 2020, at 4:32 PM
  • -- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, May 4, 2020, at 5:11 PM
  • Posted by .Rick on Wed, May 6, 2020, at 4:26 AM

Keep dreaming of your hero Joe Biben riding to your rescue in November. That should calm down your mental break.

-- Posted by Joseph Lowes on Wed, May 6, 2020, at 4:39 AM

Respond to this thread