Speak Out: Speak Out 5/29/20

Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, May 29, 2020, at 7:20 AM:

No president worse than Trump

My memories of presidents began with Eisenhower. I have seen good presidents (Kennedy), ineffectual presidents (Carter), criminal presidents (Nixon) and flawed presidents (Clinton), but I have never experienced a president who lacks the empathy, intelligence, emotional stability, statesmanship and moral fiber as Donald Trump. Time and again he has proven how unfit he is to hold that esteemed office. He has pandered to his base and forgotten about the rest of America, used his office to make money for himself and his children, belittled the intelligence agencies and put this country at risk by his erratic behavior. We will survive him but the scars will last for years.

Masks now equal school later

The Jackson school superintendent recently posted, "Please be smart, enjoy your life and do not live in fear but understand the decisions we make define our future. We want to open schools in August!" I hope we open in August, too! But you held a graduation ceremony on Friday where you didn't enforce social distancing and the school board president was face-to-face with graduates while not wearing a mask. That won't help.

Replies (9)

No president worse than Trump: Caller you seem to have left out the worse President yet which was the Corrupt President Obama....wonder why you left him out.

Masks now equal school later: "Please be smart, enjoy your life and do not live in fear...".

Wear masks if you want to it's your body your choice - right Democrats. Panic set into the sheep of the USA as a new normal way of life - I don't think so, America has survived other attacks upon this Nation and we will be victorious over the current Virus attack.

And that's the way it should be according to Schaefer's World....Friday May 29, 2020.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, May 29, 2020, at 7:34 AM

MSM (Mainstream Media) to sunbathers on the beach: You're causing the spread of the Chinese Virus. MSM to the looters/rioters in Minneapolis: Americans practicing their Rights and Freedoms....seems twisted to me.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, May 29, 2020, at 8:21 AM
  • Crazy county in Maryland tried to outright outlaw Catholic Mass, then backpedaled.

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/maryland-county-lifts-ban-on-communion-7...

-- Posted by Joseph Lowes on Fri, May 29, 2020, at 10:50 AM
  • Trump the worst president ever? I think this person may have TDS as Trump has stood up for the average American more than his predecessor EVER did. Trump has rebuilt a military that Obama let fall apart. The list of positives could go on much longer but it won't matter to some as they can't get past Hillary losing. TRUMP MAGA KAG!!!

-- Posted by Sunny Day on Fri, May 29, 2020, at 10:51 AM

In one month, we've gone from arresting small business owners for trying to work - to not arresting looters and rioters burning down small businesses....seems twisted to me.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, May 29, 2020, at 12:15 PM

It's no certain Party's fault , the blame lays at all Americans feet . It's time to stop , get organized , and pick up the burden as Americans .

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Fri, May 29, 2020, at 12:32 PM

Where did I blame a Party for the rioting and looting? Show me when, names, I need names and when did it happened - give me names....sound familar?

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, May 29, 2020, at 12:52 PM
  • Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Fri, May 29, 2020, at 11:45 AM

Your right. But they tried to prevent the Sacrament of Communion which is the reason for the Mass, no Communion no Mass. So in essence they were trying to ban the Catholic Mass and thus violating the Religious Freedoms of every Catholic living in that county. Good thing they backed down.

-- Posted by Joseph Lowes on Fri, May 29, 2020, at 2:43 PM
  • What being voted on during the June 2nd Election?

-- Posted by Joseph Lowes on Fri, May 29, 2020, at 4:33 PM

Why do pro-Trump backers tend to tell bald faced l*es ?

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Fri, May 29, 2020, at 1:02 PM

We learned from the best - the Democrats!

Read my post again "It's no certain Party's fault , the blame lays at all Americans feet ." Now !

-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Fri, May 29, 2020, at 1:00 PM

Just calm down don't hold your breath you'll turn blue! I must have read more into your comment then maybe you intended.

Funny that when I used (*) in my words a few days ago Mr. Rust got upset and then had my comments deleted - how is it that yours go thru the censor - oh, that's right Democrat's comments get the free pass.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, May 29, 2020, at 4:43 PM

Respond to this thread