Speak Out: Speak Out 2/19/21

Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Feb 20, 2021, at 10:45 AM:

Alternative energy

I think God is sending us a message about global warming, "Climate Change." He and only He controls the climate. In Texas the windmills are frozen causing blackouts. Solar panels are covered with snow. Thank God for natural gas, coal, propane and heating oil, all save lives and make our lives better just as gas and oil does.

9/11 Commission

Twenty years ago, I remember where I was when 9/11 took place. I was in bed when my Mom told me that two jetliners hit both of the WTC Towers. The rest of that morning was like a living nightmare. The second sight of the first tower falling, followed by the second tower. The images of a hole in the Pentagon and a plane crash in Pennsylvania. Over 2,000 innocent people died that day. Fast forward to the present day. The media and the Democrats are devaluing that horrible day by saying what happened at the Capitol building on Jan. 6 is the same. Nancy Pelosi wants a 9/11 type Commission to investigate it. They what to pretend that the Capitol riot is on the same level as 9/11. And by doing that they are insulting the people who not only died on that day but also their families, the rescue workers who responded and the survivors.

Global warming

Yea, global warming and green energy. Ask the citizens of Texas how that is working out for them. I will stick with fossil fuels myself.

Replies (4)

Semo471, as I said before. Could be 400 years or so down the road, when they are studying what happened to our so called civilization they come to the concludion..... we froze to death battling global warming.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Feb 20, 2021, at 10:53 AM

As a side note, I have had about all of the global warming my delicate constitution can tolerate for a while.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Feb 20, 2021, at 10:57 AM

Alternative energy: Agree with the caller 100%. The Green New Deal isn't worth the paper it's written on. Can you say - New Taxes To The Max!!

9/11 Commission: Nancy might want to rethink that Commission idea and what it might find out - BLM/ANTIFA implants to cause violence according to Nancy's and Chucky's plans.

Global warming: God controls the weather and not Al Gore or John Kerry....by the way since the USA is rejoining the Paris Climate Accord, is the USA going to insist that China and India meet the current set standards or just give 10% to the "Big Guy" and let them slid?

And that's the way it should be according to Schaefer's World....Saturday, February 20, 2021.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Feb 20, 2021, at 11:00 AM

Wheels: Know the feeling - cold as Nancy Pelosi here in SEMO.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Feb 20, 2021, at 11:04 AM

Respond to this thread