Speak Out: Chris Harris is a horrible A & E person

Posted by nuffsaid on Fri, Aug 14, 2009, at 12:10 PM:

I know that Matt is now keeping this great website going for us, but Chris Harris has destroyed the A&E coverage in this newspaper. Where is the magazine? Where is the coverage in the paper? Where are the schedules and information?

And furthermore, what happened to the great entertainment reporting that used to be common here? Does Matt not write anymore? What's James Sammons doing? Where is all the creative commentary on the local art and music?

If this newspaper had any sense they would ditch Ms. Harris and put Matt sanders back in there or make Mr. Sammons in charge of this stuff. Rediculous.

Replies (4)

• I agree James Nall. Ms. Harris is very pretty.

-- Posted by TheCamp on Sat, Aug 15, 2009, at 3:47 AM
  • I don't guess you noticed that when the Entertainment Mag stopped so did the decent entertainment coverage? It's called "belt tightening" or "budget restraints" or "quit reading on line and buy a darned newspaper" if you want good coverage!

-- Posted by John in Jackson on Sat, Aug 15, 2009, at 6:51 AM
  • It must be nice to work for a newspaper that lets a reader post a blog bashing her.

-- Posted by Red Devil on Sat, Aug 15, 2009, at 7:00 AM
  • I think John in Jackson said it perfectly. And Mr. Nall-she IS very pretty. AND Mr. Samons third point. I agree with all these things. What I don't agree with is your take on the quality of Ms. Harris's work.

Oh, and "hiring" Meg to write for the paper. You wouldn't last a week, bro. Not if you're spending all your time blogging. LOL

-- Posted by ol'homeboy on Sat, Aug 15, 2009, at 10:05 AM

Respond to this thread