Speak Out: Break Your Left-Right Conditioning: Alex Jones Sunday Edition 2/6

Posted by mobushwhacker on Mon, Oct 10, 2011, at 7:34 AM:

Replies (8)

• I totally concur with the Wikipedia assessment of the left right/paradigm Freedom Man. The good news though, is that more people are getting wise to this political shell game.

Thanks for posting the link Mobushwhacker. Even if one person listens to and is open minded about this left /right deception, as Jones so well always describes it, this posting is a success.

-- Posted by Thought Criminal on Mon, Oct 10, 2011, at 11:48 AM
  • Rick I can tell you where we won't go, and that is the mainstream sources that you get yours. Alex knows the risks he takes to bring the truth to the public but he stands for something, unlike you.

You sit on your computer all day and troll, making smart a** comments and criticising those who do take a stand.

If you're going to take the coward's way out and waste your time, please do us all a favor and get back to your farmville game.

You are what is sad.

However; don't think for a moment that your trolling and your smart allec comments are going to deter those of us who are not afraid one little bit...

-- Posted by mobushwhacker on Mon, Oct 10, 2011, at 12:54 PM
  • what will y'all do when this Alex Jones dude dies ?

where will ya go for info ? how will y'all know what to do ?

sad...very sad

-- Posted by Rick ** on Mon, Oct 10, 2011, at 12:37 PM

Why we will come to you for answers when Jones dies of course Rick. You seem to have sage advice and opinions on every topic anyone brings up on these threads from quantum physics to carrot cake. Where do you get all of your knowledge? Do you get it from visions in a sweat lodge, from cloud interpretations, or from forest elves or some other mystical source? :)

But seriously, I and many others were saying many years ago much of what Jones says now. The difference is we didn't have the internet to get out the information we knew then. In my case, I woke up to this scam over 40 years ago and I learned much of what I know from men who studied government and human behavior long before I was born.

-- Posted by Thought Criminal on Mon, Oct 10, 2011, at 1:46 PM
  • Do you get it from visions in a sweat lodge, from cloud interpretations, or from forest elves or some other mystical source? :)

this would be as accurate as some conspiracies going around ...this is good , demean a person's nationality..it adds positive spin to y'alls cause

and y'all say i'm sad...

-- Posted by Rick ** on Mon, Oct 10, 2011, at 2:14 PM

Rick I am not going to let you get away with the same M.O. you always use. You believe you should be able to say what ever you want to or about anyone else (and that is o.k. by me), however you get your feelings hurt when ever anyone does call you out. Then you throw out the "everyone picks on poor ole Rick sob story."

Rick, you are the one always bringing up your heritage and the sayings of your ancestors implying that they were all knowing and wiser than any other culture, especially European. Now that may not be what you truly believe, but that is what you imply. What did I say that demeans your nationality? Lily white new-age hippies and others go to the sweat lodges and talk to earth spirits too. More power too them. So if you can dish out your insults Rick, then please be man enough to get some back without the poor me crap.

-- Posted by Thought Criminal on Mon, Oct 10, 2011, at 2:52 PM
  • Rick, you do delivwer some great one liners! Not every time but often enough. When you do, its a bullseye!

-- Posted by voyager on Mon, Oct 10, 2011, at 8:54 PM
  • Hang in there Rick. I like the way you stir the pot. I like Mo and Criminals posts also. They do hit the mark om some things.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Oct 10, 2011, at 9:05 PM
  • -- Posted by mobushwhacker on Tue, Oct 11, 2011, at 11:05 AM
  • Military Supports Ron Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGYbYwIb-UE

-- Posted by mobushwhacker on Tue, Oct 11, 2011, at 11:07 AM

Respond to this thread