Speak Out: What y'all think ?

Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Aug 20, 2013, at 11:21 PM:

Rick,

I think the world is on the fast track to hell.

Citizens running around in the desert armed to the teeth are going to cause a lot more problems than they solve in my opinion.

Replies (3)

• Rick,

I can understand the protecting part, but out hunting the illegals is probably going to get a lot of citizens killed.

But you are right, waiting for the law to take care of the problem seems to be fruitless.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Aug 20, 2013, at 11:46 PM
  • Rick,

Our generation may have lived during the best of times. Kind of concerned for the kids and the grandkids.

Places like Detroit are already out of control... something happens they cannot get a police car to show up unless they can bring a small army.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Wed, Aug 21, 2013, at 12:07 AM
  • Sheriff Arpaio is the defacto head of the militia n his county. If he wants to deputize them to aid in drug searches, he can do so If he wants them to stand down, he can order that as well.

Methinks drug smugglers could easily disguise themselves as militia, in order to attempt to justify themselves running about the desert heavily armed. Legitimate militia would keep the Sheriff apprised of their movements to avoid such confrontaations.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Wed, Aug 21, 2013, at 6:35 AM

Respond to this thread