Speak Out: One thing you can say is Bush had class and still does.

Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Nov 20, 2013, at 8:34 PM:

Replies (9)

• Pretty good sense of humor to boot.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Wed, Nov 20, 2013, at 8:47 PM
  • So too does Mrs. Bush.

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Nov 20, 2013, at 10:10 PM
  • Yes she is.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Nov 20, 2013, at 11:03 PM
  • Ike,

They left out that one out about him having visited 57 States..... oh wait, that wasn't Bush. I'll try to remember who it was and get back to you.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, Nov 21, 2013, at 9:20 AM
  • Spaniard

Whats this say about you?

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Thu, Nov 21, 2013, at 9:25 AM
  • Didn't Bush go to Harvard and Yale? And his transcripts were released. As a matter of fact, the transcripts of

Bush, John Kerry, Al Gore, John McCain, Bob Dole are all available. We know that Bill Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar.

Where are Obama's records? Tightly sealed and protected.

As big liberal Chuck Schumer of NY said:

"When you're running for president, everything should be public -- including your full medical records. I believe in a right to privacy. But when you're running for president, which is such an important job, the need of the public to know supersedes it."

There are far more gaffs from Obama than Bush. As soon as Obama gets off the teleprompter he screws up:

"If we don't deepen our ports all along the Gulf -- places like Charleston, South Carolina, or Savannah, Georgia, or Jacksonville, Florida -- if we don't do that, those ships are going to go someplace else." - didn't know the Gulf was in the Atlantic.

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

AND MY FAVORITE!

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and INEFFICIENCIES to our health care system." --in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

-- Posted by not_sorry on Thu, Nov 21, 2013, at 9:39 AM
  • His records are tightly sealed and protected just like the law requires for everyone. -- Posted by Spaniard on Thu, Nov 21, 2013, at 10:04 AM

But the law has not been followed in the past has it. Just like "sealed and protected" divorce records illegally released in Obama's Illinois campaign that helped him beat his opponent.

How are you going to reconcile Chuck Schumers position? As a party man, you're going against an icon here.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Thu, Nov 21, 2013, at 10:11 AM
  • Dug, Obama's records and Romney's tax records are all in the same lock box. The reason Romney didn't want his records exposed was he didn't give the required 10% to the Mormon church. I didn't see the gaffe where Bush said in Poplar Bluff something like "so women could make love to their gynecologist (paraphrasing here).

-- Posted by left turn on Thu, Nov 21, 2013, at 11:18 AM
  • I have a cousin who works with his oldest son and he told him that. Take it for what it's worth. By the way, I just heard this last week.

-- Posted by left turn on Thu, Nov 21, 2013, at 11:51 AM

Respond to this thread