Speak Out: Let's cut costs! Except for this.

Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Thu, Feb 27, 2014, at 9:59 PM:

"Obama sent $770 million to our enemies to remodel mosques. So why doesn't he give the $15 million needed to repair our country's National Cathedral that was damaged by the earthquake along with the Washington Monument?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlI_A64sEF4

Replies (6)

• We don't want to do anything for our country oh my gosh are you kidding me, spend money here in America you got to be kidding me come on now. Look what the Senate did with the Veterans benefits yesterday they voted it down. I hope the people clean house come November election I believe they will because millions of Americans have had enough of this crap.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Fri, Feb 28, 2014, at 6:03 AM
  • If this appeared on Fox,,,,,there's your trouble.

-- Posted by Dexterite1 on Fri, Feb 28, 2014, at 7:36 AM
  • Nil

Watch the video

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Fri, Feb 28, 2014, at 7:53 AM
  • Join the Army,travel to exotic lands,meet unusual people,kill them then rebuild their mosques.

-- Posted by rocknroll on Fri, Feb 28, 2014, at 8:10 AM
  • I know of a bigger sewer that needs revamped, that would be D.C.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Feb 28, 2014, at 9:32 AM
  • miccheck don't believe half of what is put out in these internet links. You want the truth watch C-Span the last of our truthful news media. They majority of the time have the facts on about every issue it is not twisted and spun out. Also, they show both the Senate and House in live actual coverage from both floors.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Fri, Feb 28, 2014, at 6:03 PM

Respond to this thread