Speak Out: HIllary Clinton's Cankles

Posted by Artist of Arabia on Tue, Oct 28, 2014, at 5:23 PM:

You know she has them. Don't pretend you don't!

Replies (33)

• Her cankles might be more attractive than her daughter...just saying:)

-- Posted by BonScott on Tue, Oct 28, 2014, at 6:03 PM
  • Who cares?

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Oct 28, 2014, at 7:13 PM
  • I care, semo471. I know you do care, too. Don't pretend you don't. BonScott, her daughter is Bill with long hair. Strange looking woman. Hillary's cankles are often spoken of in the back rooms of bars and libraries. They're massive!

-- Posted by Artist of Arabia on Tue, Oct 28, 2014, at 7:38 PM
  • Grow up. Womanizing went out of style in the 1960's and is not necessary.

Hillary has accomplished and contributed more substance with her little pinky than you could even imagine.

-- Posted by notrump on Tue, Oct 28, 2014, at 7:52 PM
  • Like you would know. Other than riding Bill's coat tails to the first ladyship, senate, and sec of state, she has done nothing. Oh, she wrote a book that flopped. She should've talked about her massive cankles. The book would have been a raging success. I love you alibaba. Oh I almost forgot. Hillary gave birth to the She-Bill.

-- Posted by Artist of Arabia on Tue, Oct 28, 2014, at 8:15 PM
  • cankles, by artist of Arabia

cankles cankles how I love thee

you are the same circumference down from then knee

strong and big are you

when I see you I want to coo

like a baby

-- Posted by Artist of Arabia on Tue, Oct 28, 2014, at 8:22 PM
  • This is all quite different from the normal SO banter. I like it. Please continue on everyone.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Tue, Oct 28, 2014, at 8:25 PM
  • I agree Freedom. Don't really know where Arabia is going with this, but it looks like he got one to bite.

-- Posted by BonScott on Tue, Oct 28, 2014, at 8:32 PM
  • Beam me up Scotty!

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Tue, Oct 28, 2014, at 9:00 PM
  • Start bashing Hillary like you all have Obama. Well get used to it, 8 years of Hillary and you all will be NUTZ.

-- Posted by Dexterite1 on Wed, Oct 29, 2014, at 5:18 AM
  • Moochelle Obama has cankles just like Hillary. They trade tips on how to hide them.

cankles are beautiful and lovely.

-- Posted by Artist of Arabia on Wed, Oct 29, 2014, at 11:55 AM
  • I think we need John Madden to break this down for us...

-- Posted by BonScott on Wed, Oct 29, 2014, at 12:11 PM
  • Slim ankles are a sign of weakness. Good sturdy ankles, a sign of strength. I think Arabian is demonstrating fear.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Wed, Oct 29, 2014, at 12:44 PM
  • Slim ankles are a sign of weakness. Good sturdy ankles, a sign of strength. I think Arabian is demonstrating fear.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Wed, Oct 29, 2014, at 12:44 PM

For some reason I don't think your joking.

-- Posted by BonScott on Wed, Oct 29, 2014, at 12:46 PM
  • no no no! cankles are a sign of too much fat and water collecting at the base of your leg. Hillary and moochelle have beautiful cankles and they should be celebrated. their cankles will be written about in the history books of the future.

-- Posted by Artist of Arabia on Wed, Oct 29, 2014, at 12:57 PM
  • my poem about cankles

cankles are for me

i smile with glee

cankles are for me

they are better than hot tea

cankles are for me

one size down from the knee

-- Posted by Artist of Arabia on Wed, Oct 29, 2014, at 1:00 PM
  • -- Posted by Reasoning on Wed, Oct 29, 2014, at 12:44 PM

Reason: Good grief, you would defend any democrat no matter what the case.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Oct 29, 2014, at 1:02 PM
  • i think so. she looks grate in pants suits. looks presidential. I hope she gets to be president. her cankles could be vice president. i would vote for her or her cankles to be president. either would be fine.

i wish Hillary would wear dresses so the world could see her cankles and come to realize that she is not to be messed with.

-- Posted by Artist of Arabia on Wed, Oct 29, 2014, at 1:24 PM
  • I can't wait for the debate between Hillary and Palin. Palin is Arabia's sweetheart. Palin is talking about running again. God, I hope she does.

Let the games begin. Seriously, if you have to start ridiculing someone's anyone's anatomy, you don't have much basis to argue with.

-- Posted by left turn on Wed, Oct 29, 2014, at 1:57 PM
  • i like hillary and i like her cankles. palin is a hottie, too. i think hillary is the bees knees.

why do you think i am against hillary? because i am talking about her cankles? I'm not a political junkie so i don't care who runs as long as hillary and her cankles win the president election. wouldn't it be awesome if hillary and moochelle were president and vice president? that would be the most powerful cankles in the world. 4 cankles ruling the world. the 4 cankles that created a more caring America - utopia. aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh i love cankles.

-- Posted by Artist of Arabia on Wed, Oct 29, 2014, at 3:44 PM
  • I can't wait for the debate between Hillary and Palin. Palin is Arabia's sweetheart. Palin is talking about running again. God, I hope she does.-- Posted by left turn on Wed, Oct 29, 2014, at 1:57 PM

Me too, left turn. It would be fun, and yet alarming that some would actually support her. I kind of feel sorry for her.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Oct 30, 2014, at 6:00 AM
  • I think Hillary knows what she is getting involved in, I am not sure Palin is aware of anything.

But you are right to question, I wouldn't want to be in either pair of shoes.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Oct 30, 2014, at 6:36 AM
  • Which one of these two - Hillary or Sarah - has been elected to public office? Numerous times?

Which one of these two - Hillary or Sarah - was embroiled in a corruption scandal, hid files related to it and after the fact the files suddenly appeared in their private suite in the white house?

Which goes to the point - experience and corruption are two qualities that don't interest democrats when electing politicians...

-- Posted by not_sorry on Thu, Oct 30, 2014, at 7:22 AM
  • Here is some more hypocracy by the progressive "liberal": They can't stand "old, white" politicians, mainly men. However, two of the democrat candidates, Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton, are "old, white" politicians....Oh, that's right. If it fits their agenda it's okay.

-- Posted by BonScott on Thu, Oct 30, 2014, at 7:39 AM
  • i want to make candles that are modeled after Hillary's canckles. they would be 1 foot around 4 feet tall.

-- Posted by Artist of Arabia on Thu, Oct 30, 2014, at 1:11 PM
  • the wick size would be about the length and width of a cuban ceeegar.

-- Posted by Artist of Arabia on Thu, Oct 30, 2014, at 1:23 PM
  • Which of these two were involved in "trooper gate".

Hmmmmm, don't remember, do you? Or, perhaps a drunken brawl recently? Hmmmmm. Which one paraded her unmarried pregnant daughter and subsequently her illegitimate grandchild around? Hmmmm Which one made sure John McCain never became or will ever become POTUS? Hmmmmm

-- Posted by left turn on Thu, Oct 30, 2014, at 1:31 PM
  • buy my cankles candles. made from real human fat. just like tyler durden's soap.

-- Posted by Artist of Arabia on Thu, Oct 30, 2014, at 4:20 PM
  • RELee, I don't know who likes that stuff and who doesn't. Couldn't care less, though. I was just stating my thoughts. If you like it, fine with me.

-- Posted by left turn on Thu, Oct 30, 2014, at 6:49 PM
  • Artist of Arabia: IMO, you have a bad case of cankles on the mind. Believe you need to sign up with Cankles-R-Us at BR-549 to help you to control your obsession with cankles.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Oct 30, 2014, at 7:27 PM
  • i love cankles. i can't help it. when i see cankles i think of food.

-- Posted by Artist of Arabia on Thu, Oct 30, 2014, at 7:44 PM
  • I see someone has stopped taking their medication again.

-- Posted by Otoe on Thu, Oct 30, 2014, at 8:03 PM
  • Have to admit, I have been so non obsessed with Hillary Clinton that I never noticed her "cankles" and quite frankly don't remember ever discussing "cankles" on anyone.

At least using the word "cankles".

Sure is educational reading this thread. Now I can ask every woman I meet.... can I see your "cankles"?

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Oct 31, 2014, at 9:33 AM

Respond to this thread