Speak Out: Does Hilary Clinton Have a Problem With Her E-Mails As Secretary of State

Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Mar 4, 2015, at 8:11 PM:

Replies (491)

• Yes.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Wed, Mar 4, 2015, at 8:12 PM
  • Yes, private email service allows the user to control the availability of them to be scrutinized or not.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Mar 4, 2015, at 8:16 PM
  • If there are any missing e-mails.... first place they should look is her living room, on the coffee table.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Mar 4, 2015, at 8:18 PM
  • Even NPR - National Presidential Radio - had a story that was critical of this and her acceptance of foreign money in the Clinton Foundation.

One commentator said if a large donation is coming from a country to help people, why wouldn't it donate the money directly instead of donating to a third party like the Clinton Foundation? He said there is no reason for Saudi Arabia to donate $20+ million to the Clinton Foundation instead of just helping Haiti themselves?

Smells bad. Not that it would stop democrats from voting for her. Look what we have now...

-- Posted by not_sorry on Wed, Mar 4, 2015, at 8:41 PM
  • We know how long it takes to find missing files that are filed and emails that were crashed. This will all be cleared up after Hillary is president or when someone else is nominated.

Maybe we can find out who hired Craig Livingston too.

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Mar 4, 2015, at 8:52 PM
  • Old John,

If he is still around, perhaps we could have him get some information on the Obama White House that seems to be rather hard to obtain.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Mar 4, 2015, at 9:22 PM
  • I looked up "unethical". No definition,just Hill the Shill and Wily Willy's winky's picture.

Wasn't Romney blasted for using a private acct?

The Shill will skate.

-- Posted by rocknroll on Wed, Mar 4, 2015, at 9:24 PM
  • If there are any missing e-mails.... first place they should look is her living room, on the coffee table.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Mar 4, 2015, at 8:18 PM

Heck she had a personal server at a residence.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Mar 4, 2015, at 10:24 PM
  • As I said on another thread, Hillary is accustomed to operating in secret cover-up mode.

I don't know but some speculate Vince Foster may have been driven to suicide because her secret cover-up put him in a situation he couldn't handle.

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Mar 4, 2015, at 10:34 PM
  • Vince was just one of a few.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 5:47 AM
  • Hillary will suffer no consequenses from this. An exuse will be made and it will all blow over. At most, some will bring it up during her 8 years as potus.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 8:52 AM
  • Hillary will suffer no consequenses from this.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 8:52 AM

There's no evidence she's actually done anything wrong. Why do you think she should suffer consequences?

-- Posted by MicCheck2 on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 8:59 AM
  • "On Greta Van Susteren's show last night, ABC News political director Rick Klein said he was at a loss to come up with an innocuous explanation for Hillary's "home-brewed" system. There is no innocuous explanation. The whole point of it was to create an e-mail system that Hillary and her team would control completely, that would be beyond the range of federal record-keeping rules and laws and beyond the range of FOIA requests. If any message seemed embarrassing, politically inconvenient, or incriminating, she could erase it, and rest assured it was gone forever, beyond the reach of any investigator, FOIA request, or subpoena."

_____

So, while most of us were concerned about the NSA spying on our Google and Yahoo mail accounts, Hillary was bypassing them.

And ya'll thought _we_ were being paranoid.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 9:39 AM
  • Back to what I thought more than 15 years ago. Hilary Clinton is 1/2 of one of the most politically corrupt teams in US history.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 10:31 AM
  • -- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 9:39 AM

Shapley: That's the point I was trying to make with my 8:16pm post last night.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 10:53 AM
  • There's no evidence she's actually done anything wrong. Why do you think she should suffer consequences? -- Posted by MicCheck2 on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 8:59 AM

"According to the National Archives and Records Administration, there was a regulation in place governing Clinton's use of personal email for official business while she was secretary of state. And it seems she did not fully abide by this."

"This rule is clear: If Clinton used personal email to conduct official business--which apparently did not violate any federal rules at the time--all of those emails had to be collected and preserved within the State Department's recordkeeping system. That makes sense: The whole point of preserving official records of government business is to have this material controlled by the government, not by the individual official or employee. Yet in this case, Clinton and her aides apparently did not preserve all her emails within the system."

-- Posted by not_sorry on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 11:43 AM
  • Dug,

There are some reports that she used the personal e-mail almost exclusively.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 11:59 AM
  • And hey! As someone on here already suggested..... "What does it matter?"

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 12:07 PM
  • Richard Nixon had his tape recordings and Sec. of State Clinton had her private non-government email accounts....repeat after me - I am not a crook.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 12:20 PM
  • And hey! As someone on here already suggested..... "What does it matter?" -- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 12:07 PM

Exactly! If Hillary Clinton admitted she snorted cocaine, hung out with her Marxist friends, never produced a single grade from College, lied about relationships in her autobiography, and never held a real job outside of politics she would be elected easily by liberals.

It's already happened twice... :-)

-- Posted by not_sorry on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 12:30 PM
  • "Richard Nixon had his tape recordings and Sec. of State Clinton had her private non-government email accounts....repeat after me - I am not a crook."

When Mr. Nixon was in office, there were different archiving requirements in place. The Federal Records Act of 1950 established a number of requirements. E-mails were not covered. It has been amended in the years since, to keep up with advancing technology.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 12:36 PM
  • Scott Gration, then-ambassador to Kenya under Clinton, resigned shortly before the release of a damning inspector general report in 2012. Many aspects of Gration's leadership style were called into question including this:

"He has willfully disregarded Department regulations on the use of commercial email for official government business," the 2012 IG report said.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 2:04 PM
  • This is already funny...

Now with 3/4 of President Obama's term completed, the gang is already looking forward to 8 years of President Clinton.

All of the "tilting at windmills" and 'witch hunting" and "making molehills out of anthills" and "oceans of tears" and "years of whining" and invented scandals" and "Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi" and "more gloom and doom that exists in hades" and "world-class paranoia," and the "multitude of chicken littles" and "more crying wolf than can be imagined" etc. etc. etc.

...you still have nothing.

But you will have 8 more years to attack...

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 2:35 PM
  • Who said this in 2007?

"Our Constitution is being shredded. We know about the secret wiretaps, the secret military tribunals, the secret White House EMAIL ACCOUNTS. It's a stunning record of secrecy and corruption, of cronyism run amok. It is everything our founders were afraid of, everything our Constitution was designed to prevent."

Hillary Rodham Clinton... claims that secret email accounts are a record of secrecy, corruption and cronyism run amok.

By the way, she was wrong then regarding the Bush admin. Nothing was proven. But she sure thought it was a sign of corruption.

These liberals hate it when their own words are put back on them.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 2:46 PM
  • And, if she is elected, we can look forward to four more years of Democrats turning a blind eye to transgressions they would tar and feather Republicans for committing.

Hillary has enough baggage to defeat her, if the Democrats gave a rat's rump about ethics and honesty. Her fundraising improprieties, her dishonest nature, her lack of forthrightness, and now her blatant attempt to sidestep the archiving and retrieval process of emails all point to an untrustworthy nature.

But, the Democrats want to send her to Washington to steal money from others to use to pay their own or others' bills. Honesty is not a characteristic they cherish.

If Bush "lied us into war" with Iraq, Hillary was an instrument of spreading those lies.

She accepted foreign donations into the Clinton Foundation while serving as Secretary of State, including one that clearly violated the ethics agreement with the Obama Administration. Of course, she forgot to tell them about that one.

Hillary hired Sandy Berger as an advisor. Mr. Berger, you may recall, was earlier convicted of stealing documents from the National Archives. Perhaps that is what Hillary wanted his advice about. The Clintons seem to have a problem with archives. What don't they want us to know?

Hillary was found to have intervened on behalf of Pharmaceutical companies that donated to her husband's foundation in 2009.

Of course, we have Norman Hsu, famous as a "bundler" of campaign contributions to Hillary's campaign. He is still serving time in the federal penitentiary.

It's only "nothing" if you fall back on the old Clinton saws of the 1990s: "old news," "everybody does it" and "not technically illegal."

As I said, when you send someone to Washington to do your stealing for you, honesty is not a quality you are seeking.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 3:02 PM
  • "...has enough baggage to defeat her, if the Democrats gave a rat's rump about ethics and honesty."

So why should the republicans/conservatives be concerned if she runs. Seems like a sure defeat for her if she's a pure "politician."

Unfortunately the opposition has more than their share of "political" baggage too. And they have not even been under this same "microscope."

My personal preference for a 2016 candidate would be someone like Jim Webb or Bill Richardson, and if the republicans actually wanted to be competitive they would nominate John Huntsman who I would prefer over Clinton.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) the conservatives will insist on someone like Cruz, or Walker, or Palin, or Trump, or Rubio, or Carson (probably not if republicans have a say). Perhaps if they really wanted to field a winner they would pick the guy from South Carolina, who is so obsessed with the "nothingness" of the Benghazi issue, that he could get under her skin.

I'd say "if we find a republican/conservative (or democrat) without sin, let him or her cast the first vote."

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 4:05 PM
  • "So why should the republicans/conservatives be concerned if she runs."

Read what I wrote. I answered the question. The Democrats don't give a rat's rump about honesty, integrity, and ethics. They want a thief who will steal from "the rich" and give to them.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 4:16 PM
  • So why should the republicans/conservatives be concerned if she runs

Because people like you would be dumb enough to vote for her

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 4:34 PM
  • Because people like you would be dumb enough to vote for her

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 4:34 PM

I repeat. hillary will be the next potus, and she will be so for 8 years.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 4:50 PM
  • All the 12 million illegals and all of the "blood sucking freeloaders" will vote for anyone with a "D" in front of their name.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 4:50 PM
  • ...you still have nothing.

Isn't it amazing how someone who is so "independent", will absolutely slobber over a "liberal" politician.

-- Posted by BonScott on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 4:50 PM
  • You forget who the alternative is.

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 5:42 PM
  • -- Posted by ▪Rick on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 3:10 PM

Rick,

Don't be concerned about what Common is calling people... Theorist will be along to chastise him for that. We are in Mischick and Theorist's holy week of being nice to other posters.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 6:19 PM
  • -- Posted by commonsensematters on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 2:35 PM

All ya'll's skeered, ain't yah?

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 6:21 PM
  • The Democrats don't give a rat's rump about honesty, integrity, and ethics. They want a thief who will steal from "the rich" and give to them.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 4:16 PM

Now that's a load of it! We have already figured out you know nothing about what a democrat wants, your scared of em'.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 6:27 PM
  • dang it, you are or you're.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 6:34 PM
  • You forget who the alternative is.

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 5:42 PM

Yep! I was sorta likin' that Ben Carson, until he said people 'choose' to be gay. That's like sayin' people choose to be brown, or they choose to be short. Guess he chooses to be like Todd Akin.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 6:38 PM
  • -- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 6:34 PM

Reasoning,

Glad I caught you here.... been waiting for you on this other thread to admit you were wrong about the Ferguson deal, and to apologize to Officer Wilson for some of the things you said about him.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 6:38 PM
  • -- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 6:38 PM

Reason: IMO, Ben is correct about choosing to be gay....funny it's only been just a few short years that a lot of folks have come out of the closet and profess to be gay. BTW, it might be from eating chicken with all that growth hormones in it that are affecting folks DNA. Now all you Liberals can bash me all you want because I don't care what you say or do zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 6:55 PM
  • Guess I still don't believe it Wheels. He washed all the evidence off, totally out of protocol. Now, there is no one to dispute his story, and no evidence, which is what they said.

Did he kill an unarmed man? Yep. Was he scared? Guess so. Can I fix it? nope!

-- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 7:01 PM
  • -- Posted by ▪Rick on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 6:59 PM

Rick: Should it be: has Hillary officially thrown her pants suit in the ring to run for President.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 7:01 PM
  • -- Posted by semo471 on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 6:55 PM

I have nothing to say to you.

Ignorance.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 7:02 PM
  • I have nothing to say to you.

Ignorance.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 7:02 PM

Reason: And the same right back at you.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 7:05 PM
  • -- Posted by ▪Rick on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 7:07 PM

Rick: A fair and strong Leader just gave a speech in a joint session of Congress.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 7:11 PM
  • Today I heard "all pantsuit and no cattle"

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 7:11 PM
  • Now, there is no one to dispute his story, and no evidence, which is what they said.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 7:01 PM

Reasoning,

I heard it from Holder's mouth. That is not what he said. You manufactured that statement.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 7:18 PM
  • The article said " the report found no evidence to disprove Wilson's testimony that he feared for his safety during the Aug. 9 confrontation."

It is my understanding there will be a civil suit. He has resigned, which is good.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 7:26 PM
  • Wheels: Careful Reasoning will call you ignorant....to me that was a compliment because the Liberals on these threads wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 7:27 PM
  • Ferguson lost a good officer when Wilson resigned.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 7:41 PM
  • The article said " the report found no evidence to disprove Wilson's testimony that he feared for his safety during the Aug. 9 confrontation."

It is my understanding there will be a civil suit. He has resigned, which is good.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 7:26 PM

I know nothing of the article. I listened to Holder speak. In so many words he said the Officer is innocent of wrongdoing. They investigated this to death and found no credible witnesses pointinng to wrong doing.

Get over it.

Continuing to persecute an innocent man is wrong. If there is wrongdoing in this incident, it was the way Michael Brown was raised by his parents. The lawsuit is about money, which is misguided because I see no way a police officer makes enough money to pay the attorney... let alone give the parents of Michael Brown a nickel.

You were wrong in your assessment of the facts months ago and you cannot gracefully admit it. The officer did what he was trained to do.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 7:42 PM
  • I cannot admit something I don't think is correct. I have tried not to comment and let others who have the evidence decide. YOU called me out and asked what I thought.

I told you. NOW you want to dance around and say I'm wrong? told you so?

I told you what I thought, how bout you get over it. Kinda weird you waitin around to try and poke me.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 7:49 PM
  • Maybe you need to talk to your friend about pokin'. He thinks its a choice.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 7:50 PM
  • "YOU called me out and asked what I thought."

No I didn't I asked if you wanted to admit you were wrong since you were so vocal about it a few months ago and said some nasty things about the officer. Then you gave a less than factual statement for an answer.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 7:59 PM
  • -- Posted by ▪Rick on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 7:50 PM

Rick: Do you think that there could be a meeting between the two of them when one of them has threaten many times to blow the other one off the face of the map.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 8:06 PM
  • Rick: Don't get me wrong, it would be great if the two could have a sit down and talk things out.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 8:07 PM
  • "I cannot admit something I don't think is correct. I have tried not to comment and let others who have the evidence decide. YOU called me out and asked what I thought."

And you know better that the people who desperately tried to hang him out to dry. That being the Feds. There is no way you know of any other evidence.

This is nothing more than a lawyer and his clients filing a frivolousness lawsuit to make money.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 8:20 PM
  • This is already funny...

Now with 3/4 of President Obama's term completed, the gang is already looking forward to 8 years of President Clinton.

All of the "tilting at windmills" and 'witch hunting" and "making molehills out of anthills" and "oceans of tears" and "years of whining" and invented scandals" and "Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi" and "more gloom and doom that exists in hades" and "world-class paranoia," and the "multitude of chicken littles" and "more crying wolf than can be imagined" etc. etc. etc.

...you still have nothing.

Common, Do you know what your fingers are typing? That post proves my point that you will defend any liberal no matter how corrupt. There is still a chance for a populist candidate not associated with your Wall Street democrats to emerge.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 8:24 PM
  • I have tried not to comment and let others who have the evidence decide. -- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 7:49 PM

They decided. And they said you were wrong is your pre-judgment of Wilson. They had the evidence.

What's the problem now?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 8:45 PM
  • "We have already figured out you know nothing about what a democrat wants, your scared of em'."

I am scared of what they are doing this nation. Yes. But I do know what they want. It is right there in their statements. They want "the rich" to pay more taxes and they want more of those taxes spent on entitlements. Whether you want to admit it or not, that means they want the government to steal money from some to give to others ( which often includes themselves). That really isn't debatable.

Commonsensematters will sometimes argue they favour entitlement cuts, but he can't support that with evidence of legislative proposals or votes. All he can point to is Simpson-Bowles, which the Democrats have never embraced. I pointed out recently that the majority of Democrats opposed the highly-successful Welfare reform as evidence of my statements. What evidence have you that I am wrong?

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 9:01 PM
  • Common always reminds me of The Little Rascals episode where the mule had a carrot dangling in front of him.

-- Posted by rocknroll on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 9:08 PM
  • Can't think of his name but there is a former IRS commissioner declaring his candidacy based on a partial consumption/sales tax keeping an income tax on higher earners. Claims he is running as a one term president. By taking the tax burden off 60% of the people and reigning in some regulation and entitlements the economy would grow enough to support the programs which the people feel necessary.

He has no money to speak of but neither did Jimmy Carter when he started.

The process is still young and the big money democrats could be challenged with ideas and proposals if we had a fair media.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 9:26 PM
  • Well first, taxes aren't stealing. "Under Obama, the deficit peaked in 2009 at 9.8% of the overall size of the economy, but has fallen every year since. This year, the CBO projects it will come in at 3.4% of GDP and drop to 2.1% by 2015." There are lots of reasons for this, and yes taxes comes into the picture. But hey, it's a necessary that even your hero Reagan (or at least his budget director) understood, when he said the economy only recovered under Reagan once he raised taxes in 1982 after "cut[ting] taxes too much" the year before.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 9:30 PM
  • "Well first, taxes aren't stealing."

Taxes aren't stealing, unless you're voting to raise someone else's taxes and not you're own. Then they are. When the "shared burden" of taxes is not longer shared equally, they are theft.

Also, when you vote to take monies from someone one group to give to another, rather than to be used to pay for general services, that is theft.

You can lie to yourself, and to others, to try to satisfy yourself to the contrary, but theft is theft.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 9:37 PM
  • Reasoning. You may want to go back and reason that over again.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 9:38 PM
  • The deficit began to fall under Mr. Obama only after the Republicans regained control of the checquebook. You seem to conveniently overlook that fact.

The deficit was falling under Mr. Bush, also, until the Democrats took control of the checquebook. A fast that irks certain left-leaning posters here whenever it is pointed out.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 9:39 PM
  • They all pile on Daron Wilson and the Police Officers but somebody like this they just let slide by the little man always taking the blow for the elite. Majority of that bunch in Washington is corrupted.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 9:42 PM
  • "Whether you want to admit it or not, that means they want the government to steal money from some to give to others... "

That's an oft repeated conservative fable which has various equally unsound variations, with my personal favorite being that "democrats want everybody to be dependent on government." Just how will that work?

Actually, were you to belive that, you would have to consider the opposite being the conservative goal, which would have to be to "steal" from the poor in the form of social security payment reductions and "give" to the rich in the form of more loopholes or lower tax rates. Obviously the poor would just waste their money while the rich really deserve more.

The "knee-jerk" reaction from conservatives will likely be that they don't want that. Well they really do, it's just that don't want to be that blunt and want to disguise their objectivesbetter.

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 9:46 PM
  • -- Posted by commonsensematters on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 9:46 PM

You are a presumptuous (cannot think of a proper word) aren't you?

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 9:55 PM
  • -- Posted by ▪Rick on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 9:38 PM

Hey, I agree. I sorta liked this guy, him not being a politician from the start, but he just showed his true self there, and I don't care for it.

A fast that irks certain left-leaning posters here whenever it is pointed out.

I am left leaning, and I hate fasting. Especially before those dang medical tests!

-- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 9:57 PM
  • "Actually, were you to belive that, you would have to consider the opposite being the conservative goal, which would have to be to "steal" from the poor in the form of social security payment reductions and "give" to the rich in the form of more loopholes or lower tax rates."

Uh, no, one wouldn't. Two reasons: First: Social Security payments aren't theirs to steal until they are made. Social Security is a welfare programme that taxes workers and pays retirees and others, but the monies taken through taxes belong to the government, not to future recipients.

Second, tax cuts and "loopholes" only allow people and businesses to keep more of their own monies (unlike tax credits, which are a different animal - and are usually favoured by Democrats). Keeping a larger share of your own money is not "theft" since it does not take money from anyone, but rather keeps it from being taken by those who would deprive the owner of it.

I would like to think you actually know this, and are just being an agitator, as usual. I know it has been pointed out before, numerous times.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 10:21 PM
  • "Ben Carson says a person is straight when they go in prison and are gay when they come out ."

He did not say that everyone who goes to prison turns gay, but rather pointed out that many who are heterosexual before conviction engage in homosexual practices while inside. The question would be are they "gay" as opposed to being "rape victims".

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 10:25 PM
  • I believe he has apologized for the comment, however.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 10:28 PM
  • "That's an oft repeated conservative fable which has various equally unsound variations, with my personal favorite being that "democrats want everybody to be dependent on government." Just how will that work?"

I've not made that comment, but I did point out, in response to it previously, that the majority of Democrats did oppose Welfare-to-work in the 1990s. I notice that you have avoided responding to that bit of fact with anything that suggests they actually favour cutting dependency. I'm still waiting for that.

I notice that you now oppose reducing Social Security benefits, too, based on your referring to Social Security payment reductions as "stealing from the poor".

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 10:32 PM
  • He is backpedaling now. Carson knows he messed up, but he only showed his true self. Another Todd Akin.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 7:39 AM
  • Egocentrism, I like that word, It describes a lot of speakout posters. I'm not surprised Theorist is familiar with the word. :)

Egocentrism is the inability to differentiate between self and other. Although egocentrism and narcissism appear similar, they are not the same. A person who is egocentric believes they are the center of attention, like a narcissist, but does not receive gratification by one's own admiration.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 8:22 AM
  • Kind of like that Obama guy Ther.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 8:23 AM
  • "Another Todd Akin."

Carson is a medical professional, unlike Mr. Akin. He speaks from a position of some authority on the matter.

Those on "The left" here on the board demand that we refer to the expertise of those in the field, unless they disagree with those in the field. I have no idea whether people choose to be gay, but it does not seem logical that it is "inherited", as some suggest, since that imply that gays are born into gay families, which also does not appear to be the case.

There are likely a number of factors, some environmental, some psychological, that cause it. However, the claim that it is a physical characteristic is thus far unsupported by hard science. Psychologists refer to it as a "mixture of nature and nurture", which is really a rather meaningless way of saying they don't know what causes it.

Many gays and lesbians believe it is a choice. Some even say so themselves:

"If you ask most gay people they will tell you that being gay is not something they chose. Why would anyone choose to be something that could cause them to be scorned by society, rejected by their families, deny them rights and subject them to possible violent hate crimes? That is not to say that all of being gay or lesbian is negative. In fact, most lesbians, once they come out, say they've never been happier or more fulfilled.

Some lesbians will contend that being gay is a choice, especially those who were once married or came out later in life. Others are angered to hear someone say that. Sheryl Swoopes received some scorn from the gay and lesbian community when she said she thought being gay was her choice., "I think there are a lot of people -- gays and lesbians -- who believe you are born that way. I think there also a lot of people who believe it's a choice. And, for me, I believe it was a choice. I was at a point in my life where I had gone through a divorce and was not in a relationship, and the choice I made happened to be that I fell in love with another woman" she said in an interview on Gay.com"

http://lesbianlife.about.com/od/comingoutadvice/a/Causes.htm

The argument against it is often phrased in the query above: "Why would anyone choose to be something that could cause them to be scorned by society, rejected by their families, deny them rights and subject them to possible violent hate crimes?" I would say, if that were the case, no one would have chosen to be a hippy, to be a biker, to get tattoos, to get piercings, or leave the religion of their birth.

Most of us, at some point in our lives, engage in some form of rebellion against the norms of society. In my view, you are hapless tool of society if you don't. Many of us, after a period of rebellion, return to the norms, or mostly so, because we see the usefulness and wisdom that thousands of years of cultural growth have seen in establishing many of these norms.

The rebellion frequently happens in our youth, as we begin to distance ourselves from our upbringing and try to "make our mark in the World". In rebellion, we frequently seek a connection with other 'rebels', who we see as role models or mentors.

What many believe is that the "gay agenda" has been to establish themselves in positions to become those "role models and mentors", in order to bring more youth "into the fold". This is believed to be the reason why so many seek positions of access to children (Scout leaders, etc.), and also the reason for the infiltration into television programing and movies. There is a logic to this, if one can put aside their prejudice against those who make those claims long enough to think about it.

If being gay is a product of "nature and nurture", then it seems logic that those who want a larger gay presence would seek to position themselves where they can nurture the nature of those who are at an impressionable age.

I don't expect this to change anyone's minds. The closed-minded left will see the suggestion that being gay might be a choice and block out all that follows. I will likely be chided for having made such a suggestion, yet all I have done is presented the argument as I have seen it presented over the years, along with my own observations of human nature.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 8:30 AM
  • -- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 8:22 AM

OJ: Did the dictionary have a photo of Pres. Pinky along with the definition of Egocentrism?

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 8:32 AM
  • Semo, :)

Now that we have diverted this thread away from Hillary, let's go back to bashing conservatives.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 8:40 AM
  • -- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 8:30 AM

Shapley: IMO, the majority of gays was by choice with the remainder being born that way. Now all you Liberals can bash me all you want because I don't care what you say or do zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 8:41 AM
  • The "sound bite generation" does not want to ponder the broader picture, and concepts often require more than one sentence to explain.

When I was in the Navy we used to joke that the submarine force turned men gay. The standard joke was that "100 men submerge and 50 couples surface".

The submarine force did bear some resemblance to the prison population in one regard: a male-only population isolated for long periods from contact with the outside world. The joke thus had a connection to that. Even in the days before "don't ask, don't tell", there seemed to be a larger homosexual population in the submarine fleet than in the "regular Navy", though it officially did not exist. There was also an officially-nonexistent homosexual presence in the "regular Navy", it was known about but, as long they were not caught "in flagrante delicto" there were presence was tolerated and even spoken about openly.

So, if we accept the prevailing wisdom that the submarine force was more heavily populated with homosexuals, the question would remain: did the nature of the submarine force drive straight men to homosexuality, or do homosexuals volunteer more readily for the submarine force because the isolated male-only environment appealed to them. That is a question whose answer may never be known, since the homosexual component did not officially exist and the environment has been altered since by the presence of women in the fleet and the allowance of openly-gay sailors to serve.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 9:12 AM
  • The concept of "normative whiteness" is entirely foreign to me. As I comprehend it, it says that white people do not consciously notice their whiteness, but black people feel threatened or intimidated by it because of the cultural history of oppression. It is used as an argument for the claim that blacks cannot be racist because they lack power or because they view their commonality of race as a response to oppression and a defense against racism, rather than racism itself.

It stems, I suppose, from a differing view of what constitutes "racism", or even of "race" in general. I have read on the subject, though I have not read that particular treatise. The author may have coined the phrase (I am not sure of its origin), but it has been discussed in other articles since.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 9:23 AM
  • We all recognize that I cannot know what it is to be a male, and the reverse. I can only assume, surmise or speculate by what I observe. -- Posted by Theorist on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 9:30 AM

So, as a woman, are you a woman in mind or in body?

What do you say about gay/lesbian people - who should know what it is to be gay/lesbian - that it is a choice?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 9:40 AM
  • "Unless he is gay, he can only surmise. We all recognize that I cannot know what it is to be a male, and the reverse. I can only assume, surmise or speculate by what I observe."

There we fall into the "unless you are [blank], you have no right to comment upon it" argument. It is a flawed premise. Certainly men can comment upon women's issues. Whites can comment upon black issues. Straight men can comment upon gay issues, and vice-versa and so forth. Otherwise, we wind up with a whole bunch of one-sided conversations. Yes, we see it from a different perspective, but usually different perspectives are what is needed.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 9:42 AM
  • I do not know what makes a person with queer behavior what they are. I do know a friend had 10 children. One is, nine are not. Is it genetic, nothing to indicate it in the families of either parent.

But Dr Ben Carson with his background has probably got 10 times more knowledge on the subject than the collection of posters on here who are railing on about it since it does not fit their political ideology.

On the one hand, we can not know about it unless we have lived it.... on the other hand, if we only read this book or essay or whatever it is, we can learn all about racism and why being white is near criminal.

None of which has anything to do about if or not a certain party can or cannot follow the rules of law regarding the job she held. Which was what the thread was all about to begin with. Dr. Carson is immaterial in that equation.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 10:19 AM
  • "Not at all...I can comment and notate, but I cannot avow (It is a choice)that something is true unless I can be certain."

True, but even among those who are, there is no single opinion. As the excerpt I posted notes, there is no consensus among gays as to whether or not it is a choice or it is inherent. The article is from a lesbian website.

Again, it goes back to your challenges to my post of earlier: Merely being a woman does not give you insight into the entirety of the "female experience", just as my being from New Madrid does not give me insight into the entirety of the New Madrid County mindset. To be sure, there are large segments of the county I have never set foot upon, just as there are likely broad aspects of female experience that you have not experienced.

I can readily say that I have not experienced the full spectrum of everything it is to be a male. Nor do I expect I will. Indeed, there are aspects of "normative maleness" that I have no desire to experience. I do believe I have a lived a broad range of experiences, but there have been comrades of mine who have told me "you ain't a man until you ..." and then describe some aspect of the "male experience" in which I have no desire to participate. In those regards, I am content to remain a boy.

None of us is likely to experience the full spectrum of being whatever classification you wish to put us. I am white, I am male, I am Catholic, I am heterosexual, I am Republican, I am conservative, and I likely fit into a number of other classifications those who like to pigeon-hole people would lump me into. But, I do not know nor represent the broad spectrum of what it is to be white, male, Catholic, heterosexual, Republican, conservative, etc. As Popeye puts it so well, "I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam". I do not claim to represent any broad spectrum of any particular classification. Indeed, I recognize that I may represent the minority view of any of those classifications, if I am representative at all.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 10:22 AM
  • "... majority of Democrats did oppose Welfare-to-work in the 1990s."

I'm not so sure about the "majority" back then.

But it seems that welfare to work has support now...

"Does Obama's Plan 'Gut Welfare Reform'?

* Posted on August 9, 2012

"A Mitt Romney TV ad claims the Obama administration has adopted "a plan to gut welfare reform by dropping work requirements." The plan does neither of those things.

 Work requirements are not simply being "dropped." States may now change the requirements -- revising, adding or eliminating them -- as part of a federally approved state-specific plan to increase job placement.

 And it won't "gut" the 1996 law to ease the requirement. Benefits still won't be paid beyond an allotted time, whether the recipient is working or not.

Romney's ad also distorts the facts when it says that under President Obama's plan "you wouldn't have to work and wouldn't have to train for a job." The law never required all welfare recipients to work. Only 29 percent of those receiving cash assistance met the work requirement by the time President Obama took office.

Under the new policy, states can now seek a federal waiver from work-participation rules that, among other things, require welfare recipients to engage in one of 12 specific "work activities," such as job training. But, in exchange, states must develop a plan that would provide a "more efficient or effective means to promote employment," which may or may not include some or all of the same work activities. States also must submit an "evaluation plan" that includes "performance measures" that must be met -- or the waiver could be revoked.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/08/does-obamas-plan-gut-welfare-reform/

I fully support welfare to work and would be curious as to why someone would not.

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 10:34 AM
  • "Social Security is a welfare programme that taxes workers and pays retirees and others, but the monies taken through taxes belong to the government, not to future recipients."

Seems like you're still trying to sell that approach, but this is from a Social Security claims rep and explains it pretty well. The short answer is that SSI is a welfare program, earned SS is not.

"It is an insurance system. When you work and pay social security taxes long enough you will eventually become covered for benefits. The program pays monthly benefits to people who become severely disabled or who live long enough to collect retirement benefits as early as age 62. It also pays out monthly survivor benefits to spouses and children of someone who died insured who meet certain requirements for entitlement. A person can become entitled to Medicare (health insurance) at age 65 or after they've been receiving social security disability benefit for 24 months.

"It pays benefits to regular widows and widowers at age 60 or at age 50 if they were disabled when the insured wage earner died or if they became disabled within 7 years of the wage earner's death. It pays monthly benefits to children under age 18 if a parent receives social security disability or retirement benefits or if an insured parent dies. Benefits are paid once the child reaches age 18 if they are full-time high school students OR they become severely disabled before age 22 and are unmarried. Otherwise benefits terminate.

"Social Security Administration also manages the SSI program. SSI stands for supplemental security income and it is the federal welfare benefit for people who are blind, disabled or over age 64. It does not pay benefits to spouses or children of the disabled or aged person unless they are also disabled or aged. SSI is not a social security benefit because benefits are paid out of general tax revenues and are based upon financial need. The maximum unreduced benefit amount is $710 or $473 depending upon a person's living arrangements. Any income reduces the amount of the benefit. People who become entitled to SSI are also automatically entitled to Medicaid (state health insurance program through the county welfare office).

"Social Security benefits are paid out of the social security trust fund. The average benefit amount to all social security beneficiaries (wage earners, spouses, children) is $1200 a month. The highest benefit is about $3000 a month. It is an earned benefit.

SSI and social security are two totally different programs and from what I can tell from Yahoo most people don't seem to know what benefit they are getting and use the terms interchangeably. They shouldn't do that - they should know what they get and what changes impact what they receive."

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 10:45 AM
  • "I fully support welfare to work and would be curious as to why someone would not."

Ask those who voted "no":

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?&co...

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/1996/roll331.xml

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 10:46 AM
  • I fully support welfare to work and would be curious as to why someone would not. -- Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 10:34 AM

Could you tell us why Obama doesn't support welfare to work?

Can you tell use why you support Obama with such a conflict in values?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 10:47 AM
  • "but this is from a Social Security claims rep and explains it pretty well."

Your claims rep needs to read the Supreme Court's decision on it. Keep in mind that Flemming vs. Nestor predates the existence of SSI.

This is from Social Security's own website:

"The fact that workers contribute to the Social Security program's funding through a dedicated payroll tax establishes a unique connection between those tax payments and future benefits. More so than general federal income taxes can be said to establish "rights" to certain government services. This is often expressed in the idea that Social Security benefits are "an earned right." This is true enough in a moral and political sense. But like all federal entitlement programs, Congress can change the rules regarding eligibility--and it has done so many times over the years. The rules can be made more generous, or they can be made more restrictive. Benefits which are granted at one time can be withdrawn, as for example with student benefits, which were substantially scaled-back in the 1983 Amendments.

"There has been a temptation throughout the program's history for some people to suppose that their FICA payroll taxes entitle them to a benefit in a legal, contractual sense. That is to say, if a person makes FICA contributions over a number of years, Congress cannot, according to this reasoning, change the rules in such a way that deprives a contributor of a promised future benefit. Under this reasoning, benefits under Social Security could probably only be increased, never decreased, if the Act could be amended at all. Congress clearly had no such limitation in mind when crafting the law. Section 1104 of the 1935 Act, entitled "RESERVATION OF POWER," specifically said: "The right to alter, amend, or repeal any provision of this Act is hereby reserved to the Congress." Even so, some have thought that this reservation was in some way unconstitutional. This is the issue finally settled by Flemming v. Nestor.

"In this 1960 Supreme Court decision Nestor's denial of benefits was upheld even though he had contributed to the program for 19 years and was already receiving benefits. Under a 1954 law, Social Security benefits were denied to persons deported for, among other things, having been a member of the Communist party. Accordingly, Mr. Nestor's benefits were terminated. He appealed the termination arguing, among other claims, that promised Social Security benefits were a contract and that Congress could not renege on that contract. In its ruling, the Court rejected this argument and established the principle that entitlement to Social Security benefits is not contractual right."

http://www.ssa.gov/history/nestor.html

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 10:53 AM
  • 'I notice that you now oppose reducing Social Security benefits, too,..."

I oppose reducing Social Benefits for the purpose of offsetting funds that would not be collected by leaving loopholes and reducing tax rates for the top 1 to 5%.

What I have always supported is adjusting the overall program SS insurance program to keep it solvent and self-supporting. This would likely involve slight increases in payroll deductions, increasing the amount of income subject to withholding, increasing the eligibility ages for various levels of benefits, applying a means test (which would disappear if income dropped back down) and decreasing the monthly payout as necessary.

The optimum solution would probably involve a combination of all of the above steps, but the purpose would remain keeping the program self-sustaining. And to not allow it to become a "piggy bank" to fund tax cuts for the "wealthy campaign donators."

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 10:58 AM
  • "....Social Security program's funding through a dedicated payroll tax establishes a unique connection between those tax payments and future benefits."

There is that relationship, and nothing in your extract changes the basic characteristic of the program as an insurance program, not welfare.

Clearly Congress can change it or even eliminate it as some conservatives might favor. It's that kind of willingness to go against public opinion that increases their minority.

The company that insures your vehicles could also go broke and out of business, but that does not mean they will.

Likewise, just because Congress can change the program does not mean they have the will to.

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 11:07 AM
  • "Why do you use the word "queer"?"

Because to me that is what the practice is.

To be politically correct the word "gay" has been perverted. Can you tell me why you call the practice "gay"?

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 11:07 AM
  • Theorist, call MTV and ask them why they used the word queer to name one of their TV programs....but that probably doesn't bother you.

-- Posted by BonScott on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 11:18 AM
  • Theorist,

I answered your question, can you not answer mine?

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 11:23 AM
  • "You do know it is highly offensive to anyone that is homosexual."

No, it is not. They use the term routinely themselves. Do not forget the programme "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy" and the activist group "Queer Nation"

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 11:30 AM
  • "Clearly Congress can change it or even eliminate it as some conservatives might favor. It's that kind of willingness to go against public opinion that increases their minority"

The fact they can change it means it is not "owned" by the recipient, which is my argument.

Insurance is welfare if someone else is forced to pay the premiums. Ergo, the claim it is "insurance" does not change the nature of the system.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 11:32 AM
  • "applying a means test (which would disappear if income dropped back down)"

This would further cement it as a welfare programme. "Means testing" means those who pay the most into the programme are denied the benefits thereof, assuming they also invested in other retirement income packages. Thus, you want to "take from the rich and give to the poor" - which is what is generally called "welfare".

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 11:35 AM
  • "There is that relationship, and nothing in your extract changes the basic characteristic of the program as an insurance program, not welfare. "

Yes is does - the final sentence: "In its ruling, the Court rejected this argument and established the principle that entitlement to Social Security benefits is not contractual right."

Insurance is a contract, and benefits derived therefrom are a contractual right. I will take the word of the Supreme Court, and of the Social Security Administration, over that of your unnamed claims rep.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 11:38 AM
  • "The company that insures your vehicles could also go broke and out of business, but that does not mean they will."

I have a contract with the company that insures my vehicle. If they fail to live up to the terms thereof, the will be held legally liable. If they go bankrupt (a protection the government affords individuals and corporations who find themselves incapable of meeting their financial obligations) I would still be entitled to a reduced payment based on the manner of distribution of assets as decided by the bankruptcy court.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 11:42 AM
  • "You do know it is highly offensive to anyone that is homosexual."

Here, again, we see an extension of what I discussed earlier. I do not know (nor care) whether or not you are homosexual. Regardless, you do not have the authority to assume you know or can represent by what "anyone that is homosexual" is offended. Clearly, as evidenced by the prominence of the term within the homosexual community, the term is not offensive to some, though I neither know nor care whether they represent the majority or minority of that community.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 11:46 AM
  • Getting back to Hillary Clinton's emails...

My question boils down to what do the critics expect to find?

Do the "witch hunters" actually imagine that they will find a hidden email where she directs the Libyan terrorists to "pretend" they are protesting a "video?"

A more likely scenario will be that someone discovers an email she sent to a former college classmate in which she reminisces about how they used to love Ben Gazzara TV shows. The "witch hunter" will leap to the conclusion that "Ben Gazzara" is undeniably code for "Benghazi" and this "proves" that Hillary "loves" terrorists.

Of course this is fabricated and farfetched, but don't be surprised if the "witch hunters" come up with something even more bizarre and baffling.

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 11:52 AM
  • "...to a reduced payment based on the manner of distribution of assets as decided by the bankruptcy court."

The result if conservatives succeed in killing Social Security will probably be about the same.

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 11:54 AM
  • "Because I "know" it isn't considered offensive. (I put know in quotations, because as Shapley pointed out earlier, I am only going by what I have been told)."

Ok, but I object to a word in the English language being hi-jacked for some activity that is not even closely related. I "know" also, that I will not use the word "gay" to describe an activity that has no relationship to the word.

It would be like calling a hyena a scottish terrior, no real resemblence but it sounds better.

Since you have taken it upon yourself to chastise me over my choice of a word, can you give me a word, other than "gay" that I can use to describe the activity in question, as I do not "choose" to use that word because I find it a perversion of the true meaning of the word?

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 11:54 AM
  • Of course this is fabricated and farfetched, but don't be surprised if the "witch hunters" come up with something even more bizarre and baffling. -- Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 11:52 AM

Maybe you should ask Hillary - the "witch hunter"...

"Our Constitution is being shredded. We know about the secret wiretaps, the secret military tribunals, the secret White House EMAIL ACCOUNTS. It's a stunning record of secrecy and corruption, of cronyism run amok. It is everything our founders were afraid of, everything our Constitution was designed to prevent."

Hillary Rodham Clinton... claims that secret email accounts are a record of secrecy, corruption and cronyism run amok.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 11:58 AM
  • "The result if conservatives succeed in killing Social Security will probably be about the same."

The usual nonsense from "the Left". Where is the bill these Social-Security-hating conservatives have proposed that attempts to "kill" Social Security?

For someone who claims to be about "facts", you sure post a lot of nonsensical claims about what the Republicans/conservatives are proposing.

Your own post earlier says "...just because Congress can change the program does not mean they have the will to." You just felt the need to throw in a dig against the Republicans as a final bow after losing the argument.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 12:04 PM
  • -- Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 11:52 AM

More nonsense. Have you considered changing your moniker?

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 12:05 PM
  • "So Shapley...if you met someone who you knew to be homosexual (let's just say they told you as much so that we aren't confused over that four letter word "know"), and you both respected and liked this person...then later you are describing them to your wife, would you use the term queer?"

I do not know. If they used the term to describe themselves, I would probably repeat it when describing them, also. It's not a term I usually use, but I also don't use the term "gay" when describing homosexuals.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 12:08 PM
  • "Since you dislike the word "gay", though many words have two meanings Wheels, then I guess you will have to decide."

I was fine with what I had for a word.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 12:39 PM
  • So, let us say that I run into a former classmate, and she introduces me to her wife.

"So?", I begin, "You are...."

"Queer." She replies. "Yes, we are queer", she laughs.

Latter, when I describe the meeting to my wife, yes, I think I would use the word "queer", since that was the classmates chosen term.

The same would be true if I ran into her on the street, and she was handing out literature for "Queer Nation". I would assume that is her chosen associative term.

Women, as far as I know, do not use the term "gay", as it is generally associated with male homosexuality, though I have heard some use it to describe lesbians. Probably because they couldn't think of an equivalent term.

For my part, I tire of trying to keep up with the lingo-du-jour. The term which is popular here may be unknown overseas or in other parts of the country, so its best to use the dictionary-defined term, regardless of whether it is "clinical" or "considered offensive". If it is the word that means exactly what you want to describe, then that is the word you should use.

There was a funny skit in the old comedy show "The Two Ronnies" in which one is asking the hostess where to find the bathroom, but he does not want to be vulgar by using the word "bathroom", so he runs through a whole litany of terms: John, Loo, Privy, "Smallest Room", Toidy, etc., none of which she recognizes.

It is best to call a spade a spade, lest someone think you are wanting a rake.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 12:56 PM
  • "Hillary is the hottest Democrat commodity for President so she would be the easiest to create news about."

Rick,

It is no different than going into a hissy fit over what Carson says or worrying about how much Bush's wife spends in the jewelry store.

Except in the Hilary situation, she was not allowed by law to set up a separate e-mail system for her own use. The Federal Government already has one. How much did she spend doing that and what kind of security clearance did the people setting it up have? I guess the battle cry will be "What Does It Matter".

I fully expect her supporters to defend her no matter what she does..... but surely she is not the only candidate the Democrats can put up????

God help us should that vengeful woman become President.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 1:47 PM
  • "Have you considered changing your moniker?"

Why? I really do not believe that anyone has ever been surprised by the blatant foolishness of the "witch-hunters."

Getting a search warrant from a judge requires you to disclose what you are looking for. The "witch hunters" have no such requirement. All they have to say is "We'll know it when we find it."

Would be less concerning if I replaced "witch hunter" with "witch pursuer" or "witch stalker?"

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 2:10 PM
  • Would be less concerning if I replaced "witch hunter" with "witch pursuer" or "witch stalker?"

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 2:10 PM

How about.... just give it a rest, since we have read your repetitious BS repeatedly and there is nothing new there. Same stuff, different day for you.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 2:20 PM
  • "Would be less concerning if I replaced "witch hunter" with "witch pursuer" or "witch stalker?"

I have no concern with what you call them. My reference was to your nonsensical posts created under the moniker of common sense matters. Clearly it doesn't when it comes to your comments.

"The "witch hunters" have no such requirement. All they have to say is "We'll know it when we find it."

It's called a "Freedom of Information Act Request". If you don't like them, demand a repeal of the FOIA.

The secretive email server was discovered as a result of one of those "witch hunts" you denounce. Federal recordkeeping laws dictate the retention of backup files on such things, but this server was apparently set up solely to circumvent that requirement. Hillary has apparently learned that having the emails on government servers means that backups can exist even in the event of "hard drive crashes" and other expedient means of destroying them. By having her own server "in house", she controls every aspect of their dissemination and retention (or lack thereof).

When turning over records to the administration, her own staff hand-selected which e-mails were "pertinent" and handed over only those. We have no means of knowing what did not make the cut.

This, from the "most transparent administration"?

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 2:26 PM
  • "... don't like them, demand a repeal of the FOIA."

Like it or not the FOIA doesn't apply to private correspondence. I don't have any reason to defend what she did, but strangely enough, it seems like I'm supporting her Constitutional right to privacy, and you seem to be attacking it.

Obviously she should not have conducted government business of a private system, but why should she not be able to decide which of her e-mails were official and which were intended to remain private. If there was classified content, that should be a separate DOJ issue.

I have a private e-mail account and a company e-mail account and sometimes I use my private account for company business but not vice-versa. When I retired from the USAF there was a rudimentary email but it was limited to Civil Engineering units and headquarters.

In those pre-email days were all government officials required to record or write down each and every word they said so it could be archived? Of course not. classified communications were by letter or TWX (secure military telegraph system.)

Unfortunately, I get the impression that 90% of todays emails are communications that could have been and were handled verbally before. I really do not see this as anything more than a self-generated administrative nightmare of routine unimportant chatter.

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 3:32 PM
  • "How about.... just give it a rest..."

If there are issues or factors that you don't understand, it might be best to ignore them. If you don't "get it" maybe someone else on SO can explain it to you.

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 3:35 PM
  • If Hillary is not the nominee, maybe this guy could run.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/06/politics/robert-menendez-criminal-corruption-charg...

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 3:40 PM
  • Thanks "net neutrality" .

-- Posted by ▪Rick on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 3:37 PM

Net neutrality doesn't give the government control of the internet anymore than the government owns your phone conversations.

It sounds like you might be confused about what net neutrality is. That's understandable...would you like to discuss in more detail?

-- Posted by MicCheck2 on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 3:42 PM
  • "Like it or not the FOIA doesn't apply to private correspondence."

We are talking about official correspondence carried through a private server. Apparently intentionally done in order to blur the line between "private" and "official".

You do not make official correspondence personal by sending it from a different server.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 3:43 PM
  • Hummm, Wonder how Holder stumbled upon this corruption?

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 3:47 PM
  • -- Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 3:32 PM --

That would have make sense, had she not conducted all of her official business through the "private" server. She did not use Google mail or Yahoo or any of other myriad sources available, possibly because they retain copies of all emails that pass through their servers. Obviously, she did not want records kept, or rather she wanted to be the overseer of which records are kept. It turns out quite convenient that she also gets to define which ones are "relevant" and there is no oversight to that decision. As already noted, she decried that kind of record-keeping when Mr. Bush was accused of it.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 3:50 PM
  • -- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 3:52 PM
  • It's not nice for a democrat to criticize Obama. He could lose his status as a team player.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 4:09 PM
  • -- Posted by ▪Rick on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 4:16 PM

Sarcasm's hard to express via the written word.

Especially since I've seen you post similar opinions quite seriously in the part.

Sorry.

-- Posted by MicCheck2 on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 4:24 PM
  • "Could you tell us why Obama doesn't support welfare to work?"

Its all about getting the Democrats vote. It doesn't matter what the cost will be as long as liberals can rule another day.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 4:35 PM
  • If there are issues or factors that you don't understand, it might be best to ignore them. If you don't "get it" maybe someone else on SO can explain it to you.

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 3:35 PM

I got it the first time Common. How thick do you think these others you speak of are that you feel compelled to repeat yourself ad nauseum.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 4:44 PM
  • Back to the email thing

It was stupid and dangerous not to have the security the government would have provided.

http://www.wired.com/2015/03/clintons-email-server-vulnerable/

I chuckled when Hillary announced her e-mails could be used. Of course after her administrators had screened then before being turned over.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 4:50 PM
  • History shows that the Clintons will do anything to win or make money by any means, so why not set up a private server system of emails that Hillary has complete control over to delete whatever she feels free to do with no accountability to the American public who paid her salary when she was Sec. of State. No witch hunt, just the facts. The truth always comes out in the end. This private server system of emails that she used aroused suspicion enough for others to investigate.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 5:03 PM
  • Just heard the tail in of a couple of repeats of liberal criticism of Hilary and e-mailgate.... this may not go away as quickly as some on the left would hope.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 5:15 PM
  • Wheels, It gets bad maybe Biden can come rub her shoulders.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 6:24 PM
  • Wheels, It gets bad maybe Biden can come rub her shoulders.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 6:24 PM

Old John,

If Hilary is as cunning as I think she is, she is not going to let Biden get his hands that close to her throat.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 7:14 PM
  • I am having one of those senior moments right now and cannot remember this man's name but he is a Clinton stalwart from way back. To listen to his silly excuses for why her e-mails were being hidden.... they are not secret, the people receiving them know what they are. Now, if the people want to know what is in the e-mails all we have to do is track down all of the people who she sent them to. Lanney somebody is this genius's name.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 7:20 PM
  • Common referred to how bad the alternative to Hillary would be on the republican side. If she's not his girl what's the alternative on the democrat side?

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 7:23 PM
  • Old John,

Before it is all over Common is going to be explaining and interrupting himself explaining, while he explains some more. The Clinton's are above the law.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 7:38 PM
  • If it would come down to another Clinton or Bush I think I would stay home.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 8:56 PM
  • If it would come down to another Clinton or Bush I think I would stay home.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 8:56 PM

Agree, Jeb Bush is too liberal and Hilary Clinton is a bitter old woman who will make us pay if she ever makes it. And last but not least, we do not need families making a dynasty out of it.

A fresh face.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 9:15 PM
  • -- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 9:47 PM
  • Deny,deflect and stall.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 10:25 PM
  • She will make Obama look like a rank amateur at deceit and lying if she is ever elected President. Morally bankrupt is the only accurate description I have for her.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 10:39 PM
  • "...what's the alternative on the democrat side?"

I would much prefer Jim Webb or Bill Richardson over Hillary Clinton.

Either of them would make a better President than any of the republican/conservative hopefuls. Especially if they run a Cruz-Trump or a Walker-Palin ticket.

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 10:44 PM
  • "...while he explains some more..."

Since you seem to be interested, I'll try to use simpler language in the future. Maybe at the "wheels on the bus" level...

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 10:49 PM
  • I think your girl is in trouble Common. Obama won't cover for her, he'll only be concerned with saving his own behind.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 11:01 PM
  • Trump nor Palin have no chance. I reckon Cruz and Walker will be under attack while the media will swell the head of the most unlikely to win as a republican candidate.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 11:25 PM
  • Old John,

Common is trying to be coy, he surely has better sense than to think the Republicans will put Palin on the ballot again.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 11:50 PM
  • I'll try to use simpler language in the future. Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 10:49 PM

Common: Glad you have a subscription to Reader's Digest and are able to use their Word Power to try to impress the readers on these forums. Did Pres. Pinky add a free subscription as part of his other free stuff?

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Mar 7, 2015, at 10:05 AM
  • -- Posted by ▪Rick on Sat, Mar 7, 2015, at 10:39 AM

Rick: 95% of the spam emails I receive goes straight into my spam folder....so no problem. BTW, do you know why they used the name of a good food product to be use for unwanted emails?

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Mar 7, 2015, at 11:48 AM
  • Good thing obama has the newspaper read to him everyday.

Kevin Lamarque / ReutersKevin Lamarque / Reuters

by CHARLIE SPIERING6 Mar 2015165

Aboard Air Force One, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest indicated that President Obama probably found out about the Hillary Clinton email scandal from "the newspaper."

Earnest admitted he had "no idea" when Obama learned that Clinton was exclusively using a private email account based on a home server but that he "wouldn't be surprised, however, if he had learned about that by reading the newspaper."

"The president has a lot of things on his plate," Earnest said. "I'm not sure the details of a senior administration official's email arrangement lands on the president's desk with any regularity."

Earnest was intentionally vague whether Clinton or Obama had discussed the email issue, admitting that he was "unaware" of any conversations between the two leaders or their staff.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Sat, Mar 7, 2015, at 11:56 AM
  • -- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Sat, Mar 7, 2015, at 11:56 AM

FFF: "What difference does it make" to Pres. Pinky, wonder if he is wondering what else did she do that he doesn't know about - oh well he'll read it in tomorrow's newspaper.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Mar 7, 2015, at 12:04 PM
  • Rick: Kids with time on their hands.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Mar 7, 2015, at 1:29 PM
  • Making a prediction, Hillary will not run for President, she will only walk. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Out of here, getting ready to take girlfriend out on the town tonight.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Mar 7, 2015, at 1:41 PM
  • BTW, do you know why they used the name of a good food product to be use for unwanted emails?

BTW it is good. It's pork shoulder and a small bit of ham.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sat, Mar 7, 2015, at 3:54 PM
  • I am sure Shapley and co were just as upset about the TWENTY TWO MILLION emails that went missing from the Bush White House. That's diffeRent. Now wait for the irrelevant word salad de jour.

-- Posted by Robespierre on Sat, Mar 7, 2015, at 4:39 PM
  • The deficit began to fall under Mr. Obama only after the Republicans regained control of the checquebook. You seem to conveniently overlook that fact.

Empirically false.

-- Posted by Robespierre on Sat, Mar 7, 2015, at 4:53 PM
  • He did not say that everyone who goes to prison turns gay, but rather pointed out that many who are heterosexual before conviction engage in homosexual practices while inside. The question would be are they "gay" as opposed to being "rape victims".

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 10:25 PM

That's not what he said. Try harder.

-- Posted by Robespierre on Sat, Mar 7, 2015, at 4:56 PM
  • -- Posted by The Spaniard on Sat, Mar 7, 2015, at 4:39 PM

Where to start with this ridiculous claim...

"A Microsoft Corp. document on the Bush White House's e-mail problems states that Microsoft was called in to help find electronic messages in October 2003, more than two years before the problem surfaced publicly."

"Former Bush White House spokesman Scott Stanzel said the 22 million e-mails already had been recovered while Bush was still in office and that misleading statements about the former administration's work demonstrate "a continued anti-Bush agenda, nearly a year after a new president was sworn in."

"The Obama White House has agreed to restore 33 more days from the Bush presidency and to put in place what Obama aides say is a more reliable system for archiving than the "journaling" and "personal storage files" the Bush administration used after a conversion from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook."

===

Oh the horror! Lost emails from a conversion to Outlook from Lotus Notes.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Mar 9, 2015, at 9:12 AM
  • All of the Clinton mail records have been found and are being transferred onto a Chinese cargo ship to be sent immediately to those waiting.

Meanwhile the Clinton's charity foundation have released the records of donors via a bipartisan ensemble of Buddhist monks headed by Al Gore, just announced at a tea social.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Mar 9, 2015, at 5:56 PM
  • "Empirically false."

Notso. While the 2010 deficit was lower than the 2009 deficit, it rose again in 2011 ( under Ms. Pelosi's pen). The 2012 deficit, Mr. Boehner's first, lowered the deficit, and it has fallen every year since.

http://www.davemanuel.com/history-of-deficits-and-surpluses-in-the-united-states...

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Mon, Mar 9, 2015, at 6:21 PM
  • I just Googled Clinton e-mails and got 200K negative sites .

-- Posted by ▪Rick on Mon, Mar 9, 2015, at 6:11 PM

Rick

When you get them all read and analyzed, will you give us the Reader's Digest Version?

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Mon, Mar 9, 2015, at 7:36 PM
  • "The 2012 deficit, Mr. Boehner's first, lowered the deficit, and it has fallen every year since."

That shows the republicans have slowed the spending. I wouldn't call that do nothing.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Mar 9, 2015, at 7:37 PM
  • Todays 3/10/15 Opinion page has a good cartoon of Hillary and her secured email server.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Mar 10, 2015, at 9:54 AM
  • Rick

I am kind of partial to alphanumeric.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Tue, Mar 10, 2015, at 6:13 PM
  • She says she emailed Bill, He says he has sent two emails in his life when he was president.

Holder has private email but that's OK.

Someday she's going to get too close to grandma's washing machine. ;)

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Mar 10, 2015, at 6:35 PM
  • Old John

And you are concerned that she will get her watchmacalliit caught in the wringer I suppose.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Tue, Mar 10, 2015, at 6:58 PM
  • Old John

And you are concerned that she will get her watchmacalliit caught in the wringer I suppose.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Tue, Mar 10, 2015, at 6:58 PM
  • Wheels, One has to be amazed at how things happen. Fineslime said she should give an explanation because something to the effect that she is the foremost candidate for president, democrat or republican and today I have heard that description of her from both liberal and conservative news outlets.

A lot of important stuff going on in the world and people we expect to be running things are more interested in themselves than what's right.

The president flies coast to coast for fund raising events and we pay because he made one official speech and then we pay 3.5 million for his vacation in travel cost alone while the SoS collects money from foreign governments for her campaign and that's just the normal accepted way.

I'll wait for the libs to say the republicans do worse but it may be time to get rid of all of them and send some everyday dumb butts to Washington.

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Mar 10, 2015, at 7:42 PM
  • Just saw some clips from CNN about Hillary the Email Queen and thought I was watching a Saturday Night episode. Very funny, she actually said trust me I only deleted personal emails - good grief. I see another Richard Nixon I'm not a crook speech in the works.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Mar 10, 2015, at 7:43 PM
  • She turned them over after printing them out and stacking them in boxes. That will be easy to screen.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Mar 10, 2015, at 7:56 PM
  • semo, With today's press Nixon would need not make that speech.

Regret, That cargo ship will go slow and there may be a workers strike when it comes time to unload or the manifest could get lost.

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Mar 10, 2015, at 8:16 PM
  • All the Liberals must be waiting for the talking points to be issued from the White House about Hillary the Email Queen to make any comments on this thread.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Mar 10, 2015, at 8:21 PM
  • The talking point have just been released on both sides.

Will Chester Carville be employed now?

Could all be a republican dirty tricks project like disrupting a wedding or something.

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Mar 10, 2015, at 8:28 PM
  • Nixon's dirty tricks pale in comparison to Obama's IRS targeting of political foes.

I'm glad Obama reads the newspaper. Apparently if he didn't he would never know about anything going on in his own administration. What an inept clown.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Mar 10, 2015, at 9:06 PM
  • I dunno semo, I think all the liberals are tired after working all day. Yep, someone's gotta cover the rest of you!

What an inept clown.

-- Posted by Dug on Tue, Mar 10, 2015, at 9:06 PM

Calling names again, guess cause you have no talking points.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Tue, Mar 10, 2015, at 9:43 PM
  • I dunno semo, I think all the liberals are tired after working all day. Yep, someone's gotta cover the rest of you!-- Posted by Reasoning on Tue, Mar 10, 2015, at 9:43 PM

Reason: The only thing that Liberals do all day is stand with their hands out waiting for all the free stuff that the government is handling out to all the blood sucking freeloaders.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 9:49 AM
  • Reason: The only thing that Liberals do all day is stand with their hands out waiting for all the free stuff that the government is handling out to all the blood sucking freeloaders.

-- Posted by semo471 on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 9:49 AM

Really? Wow! I could have sworn I worked 11.5 hours yesterday. And probably more today..and tomorrow. I might even work this weekend.

It's easier to be lazy and just attack a strawman than accept that individuals are unique and different, and their political views often have no connection to what you think they would be, isn't it.

-- Posted by MicCheck2 on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 10:00 AM
  • Are they booking overnight stays in the Lincoln bedroom yet?

I can't seem to get through to the mysterious Mr. Cheng.

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 10:11 AM
  • Funny how some can work and be on these forums all day. Must be one of those made up government put the blood suckers back to work jobs by letting them be on the internet protecting Pres. Pinky and his policies.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 10:29 AM
  • Looks like your first sentence is applying to your boss Dug, semo471.

-- Posted by left turn on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 10:32 AM
  • -- Posted by left turn on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 10:32 AM

Left: Since retiring from being a Purchasing Manager, my only boss now is my girlfriend of almost 50 yrs.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 10:48 AM
  • Semo471

When you get to be married 57years maybe you'll get to be boss...... like me. ;-)

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 10:52 AM
  • Semo471

When you get to be married 57years maybe you'll get to be boss...... like me. ;-)

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 10:53 AM
  • RELee: I seen Mr. & Mrs. Wheels and the only words from his mouth was - yes dear. ☺☺

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 11:06 AM
  • RELee,

It ain't a sin when I lie a little to Semo471.:-)

Rick,

Of course you are correct.

Semo471

You're just a newbe at this marriage thing. ;-)

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 2:43 PM
  • When you get to be married 57years maybe you'll get to be boss...... like me. ;-)

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 10:52 AM

BS!!!!!!!

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 3:46 PM
  • BS!!!!!!!

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 3:46 PM

Dang, you'd a thunk I questioned their manhood. :-)

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 4:56 PM
  • Funny how some can work and be on these forums all day.

-- Posted by semo471 on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 10:29 AM

Internet forums are full of people who can work and still post. I'm sorry if you think they should only contain the retired and unemployed.

-- Posted by MicCheck2 on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 5:09 PM
  • -- Posted by MicCheck2 on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 5:09 PM

Mic2: Keep posting all day while on the job and you will soon be unemployed. Hope that's not too rude of me.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 6:17 PM
  • Mic2: Keep posting all day while on the job and you will soon be unemployed. Hope that's not too rude of me.

-- Posted by semo471 on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 6:17 PM

It's fairly presumptuous, if not directly rude. You don't know my job or what I am doing all day.

-- Posted by MicCheck2 on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 6:27 PM
  • -- Posted by MicCheck2 on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 6:27 PM

Mic2: All I know is that you are not doing your job correctly by being on the internet all day and that makes you an ex-employee in my eyes.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 6:44 PM
  • All I know is that you are not doing your job correctly by being on the internet all day and that makes you an ex-employee in my eyes.

-- Posted by semo471 on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 6:44 PM

Again, you don't know my job or what I'm doing all day. You have no idea if I'm doing my job correctly.

-- Posted by MicCheck2 on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 7:03 PM
  • -- Posted by MicCheck2 on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 7:03 PM

Mic2:That's OK just live in your make believe world, I'm not wasting anymore time with you.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 8:09 PM
  • Mic2:That's OK just live in your make believe world, I'm not wasting anymore time with you.

-- Posted by semo471 on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 8:09 PM

Exactly my point from the other thread.

You aren't responding to me, or what I'm saying. You're responding to this "make believe" world where you apparently know everything and if something doesn't agree with how you think the world should be, then they're making it up.

Like I said earlier, internet forums are filled with people who are at work. Maybe your job wasn't set up for that to be OK. That's fine. Not everyone has to be just like you. Many of us have jobs where we can be on the internet and still excel at our jobs. Why does that bother you so much?

-- Posted by MicCheck2 on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 8:22 PM
  • We did have internet on the jobsite but cellphones came in and I had to tell the guys to leave them in their vehicles and if I saw them on the phone they were gone. A couple of them didn't believe me. The rest figured out I wasn't kidding.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 8:39 PM
  • Like I said earlier, internet forums are filled with people who are at work. Maybe your job wasn't set up for that to be OK. That's fine. Not everyone has to be just like you. Many of us have jobs where we can be on the internet and still excel at our jobs. Why does that bother you so much?

-- Posted by MicCheck2 on Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 8:22 PM

With this I disagree.

I believe most on here are the guys from the 'coffee shop'. Retired and no where else to gripe anymore, they come one here and complain with each other. Not being rude, but go back and read the comments and you'll see what I mean.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Mar 12, 2015, at 6:03 AM
  • With this I disagree.

I believe most on here are the guys from the 'coffee shop'. Retired and no where else to gripe anymore, they come one here and complain with each other. Not being rude, but go back and read the comments and you'll see what I mean.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Mar 12, 2015, at 6:03 AM

I totally agree with your assessment of this forum. I was referring to Internet forums in general. Heck, there's even a common Internet acronym "NSFW" created to let people know the link isn't safe to view if you're at work.

-- Posted by MicCheck2 on Thu, Mar 12, 2015, at 6:57 AM
  • -- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Mar 12, 2015, at 6:03 AM

Reason: You are right, I'm drinking coffee and laughing at your comment right now.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Mar 12, 2015, at 9:02 AM
  • Hillary the email Queen said that she used her personal server so that she would only need one device to carry on her......little ole me has a smart phone whereby I added 3 email accounts on it all by myself. Seems like Hillary with all her millions and the Federal government with all the hi-tech folks could have fixed poor ole Hillary up with a personal and governmental email accounts on one phone thus making it more convenient for her -- does she think Americans are that stupid.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Mar 13, 2015, at 8:12 PM
  • semo, She does and a lot of them are.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 13, 2015, at 8:40 PM
  • Little Ole Hillary caught in a lie by her own ex-State Dept.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/state-dept.-contradicts-hillarys-email-claim/a...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Mar 13, 2015, at 9:07 PM
  • Would anyone care to say why they would support another Clinton or Bush as president?

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 13, 2015, at 10:58 PM
  • This should make some interesting reading and speculation for the Democrats in the upcoming week.

http://nypost.com/2015/03/14/obama-adviser-behind-leak-of-hillary-clintons-e-mai...

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sun, Mar 15, 2015, at 5:38 PM
  • -- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ÁÙ on Sun, Mar 15, 2015, at 5:38 PM

Wheels: Very interesting, from all places the NY Post....looks like payback time from Pres. Pinky - even he knows that Hillary is bad for the country. Wonder who the Liberals on here will believe the Clintons or the Pinkys.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Mar 15, 2015, at 8:14 PM
  • The real liberal leader of corruption.... please stand up!

-- Posted by Old John on Sun, Mar 15, 2015, at 8:28 PM
  • Guess Hillary the Queen of Emails will have help from Pres. Pinky in stonewalling her emails and server from being made available to the public. Come on Hillary, Pres. Pinky has way too many problems of his own and doesn't need to be bothered by yours.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Judicial-Watch-Hillary-Clinton-secretary-of-sta...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Mar 26, 2015, at 7:56 PM
  • Getting in the way of Hillary's ambition is not a wise decision. I can name at least 20 examples.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Mar 26, 2015, at 8:19 PM
  • Here is a good example of knowing that Hillary did wrong but being a good Democrat will still vote for her. Typical yellow dog Democrat.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Dan-Metcalfe-Hillary-Clinton-email-C-SPAN/2015/0...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Mar 27, 2015, at 10:05 AM
  • Texas Rep Louie Gohmert declared he would not run for President. The Bureau of Labor Statistics estimated that if he ran it could create as many as 10,000 new comedic jobs. This is very disappointing.

-- Posted by left turn on Fri, Mar 27, 2015, at 12:14 PM
  • Theorist: Hillary has been running since she stood by her man for cheating on her. She needs his political I.O.Us. To bad there are no other Democrats to run. There are so many good Republican candidates that I'm having a hard time figuring out which one is the best. Will let you know my decision later on.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Mar 27, 2015, at 12:24 PM
  • I'm with you Theorist. Please hurry up scremo471. I can hardly wait.

-- Posted by left turn on Fri, Mar 27, 2015, at 1:17 PM
  • Theorist,

It would seem appropriate to ask.... do you think Hilary did wrong by hiding her e-mails on a private server instead of the government server she was required to use to fulfill her job in an upright manor?

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Mar 27, 2015, at 1:36 PM
  • Wheels: They are both are Hillary's Web page looking up an answer to your question.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Mar 27, 2015, at 2:02 PM
  • The bad news about The Shill becoming president is Weight Watchers and all the other weight loss companies will go belly up as the women of America figure it is OK to themselves go. The good news is thousands of underpaid Chinese and Indonesian workers will be busy making XL 70's style Nehru jackets and slacks.

-- Posted by rocknroll on Fri, Mar 27, 2015, at 2:38 PM
  • Theorist: Since your answer is the same as Hillary's, guess you can't think for yourself.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Mar 27, 2015, at 3:10 PM
  • -- Posted by Theorist on Fri, Mar 27, 2015, at 2:47 PM

I do not believe her convenience overrides US law.... so should she turn over her server now so government property may be retrieved and properly archived?

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Mar 27, 2015, at 3:25 PM
  • Wheels: Hillary and Bill thinks they are above the law and can do whatever they want.

Left Turn: Guess the local bar is open, can't wait to see what nonsense you will come next.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Mar 27, 2015, at 4:11 PM
  • Hillary and Bill don't just think it, history proves they are above the law.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 27, 2015, at 5:32 PM
  • Guess Hillary learned from Pres. Nixon's mistake when he didn't get rid of the evidence by erasing the tapes. So Hillary the Queen of the Emails had the server wiped clean to hide any evidence. Maybe the emails will appear months later on the kitchen table.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/gowdy-clinton-wiped-her-server-clean-11647...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Mar 27, 2015, at 6:59 PM
  • Howdy Gowdy will be the next republican to fall on his face.

-- Posted by left turn on Fri, Mar 27, 2015, at 7:13 PM
  • Howdy Gowdy will be the next republican to fall on his face. -- Posted by left turn on Fri, Mar 27, 2015, at 7:13 PM

Again... so bitter. You've got all the debt you wanted, all the taxes you've wanted collected, the Obamacare mess, race riots, slamming Jews and promoting Islam, IRS targeting political enemies, millions of additional illegals now getting federal aid.

What more do you want? Isn't that enough? You should be happy lefty. You asked for this and now you've got it. Smile. Celebrate. Own it.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Fri, Mar 27, 2015, at 7:28 PM
  • Only a complete SFB would believe that hillary isn't trying to hide something. I wonder what it is that she's hiding.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/emails-server-deleted-Trey-Gowdy/2015/03/27/id/...

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Fri, Mar 27, 2015, at 10:02 PM
  • -- Posted by Theorist on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 8:01 AM

Theorist: I wouldn't get too excited, the case in far from over, just read some of the links that I have provided for your reading pleasure.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 9:08 AM
  • If something were hidden, it would already be out there? That would fit in with the status quo... -- Posted by Theorist on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 8:01 AM

===

NY Times - Sept 5 1996 - "Elusive Papers of Law Firm Are Found at White House"

"After nearly two years of searches and subpoenas, the White House said this evening that it had unexpectedly discovered copies of missing documents from Hillary Rodham Clinton's law firm that describe her work for a failing savings and loan association in the 1980's."

"The newly discovered documents are copies of billing records from the Rose firm, where Mrs. Clinton helped represent Madison Guaranty, a savings and loan run by James B. McDougal, the Clintons' business partner in the Whitewater land venture. The originals are still missing. Investigators have been seeking the documents to determine the role Mrs. Clinton played in the firm's representation of the savings and loan."

"Last Sunday the statute of limitations expired for a variety of civil lawsuits that may be brought against professionals who fraudulently advised corrupt savings associations."

=====

Years of denying she had the documents... only copies were found in her personal space at the White House - originals never found... right after the statute of limitations had expired...

Of course Hillary Clinton would never lie, mislead and hide her corrupt activities. Right. Clinton has a trail of corruption for decades.

The problem in this country isn't politicians like Hillary Clinton. It's the people that support them despite their history of lies and corruption. We know, she has a "D" behind her name. That's all it takes for many on here.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 9:14 AM
  • -- Posted by Rick✖ on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 6:35 AM

Rick: That's one reason the federal government wants folks like the Sec. of State and other high officials to use only government secured servers and not private servers that can have material deleted by the owner when there is something to hide. The convenience factor doesn't hold water and everyone except the Liberal folks knows this. Any "smart" device carried by Hillary could have had two different email accounts on it - even I have done it for my smart phone.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 9:19 AM
  • Dug that savings and loan scandels you refer to were they the same ones John McCain and Bush's brother were involved in. Just looking for clarification here.

-- Posted by left turn on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 9:54 AM
  • Dug that savings and loan scandels you refer to were they the same ones John McCain and Bush's brother were involved in. Just looking for clarification here. -- Posted by left turn on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 9:54 AM

Lefty - in your poor comeback, please tell us where John McCain or others stole files/records, hid them for years and then released them when the statute of limitations was up.

Try to stay on topic. I know, it's tough.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 10:01 AM
  • Dug that savings and loan scandels you refer to were they the same ones John McCain and Bush's brother were involved in. Just looking for clarification here.

-- Posted by left turn on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 9:54 AM

Here's what your wanting to hear.

Clarification: Some republicans did it therefore it's okay that some democratsdid it also.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 10:05 AM
  • Even deleted e-mails can be found , no e-mails can just dis-appear , a good rat will find them.

-- Posted by Rick✖ on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 9:56 AM

Rick: That is exactly why Hillary's server needs to be turned over to authorities. Don't believe she wants this matter to be out in public just when she is about to announce her candidacy. Maybe after his negotiations are done with the Iranians and the USA has given them whatever they want then John The Negotiator Kerry will challenge Hillary.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 10:16 AM
  • Dug that savings and loan scandels you refer to were they the same ones John McCain and Bush's brother were involved in. Just looking for clarification here. -- Posted by left turn on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 9:54 AM

Here's your clarification. Senator McCain was CLEARED of having acted improperly. CLEARED.

When was Hillary cleared of anything? Kinda hard to do when you destroy files/records/emails... but that's OK, she's the anointed far-left democrat.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 10:19 AM
  • I'm trying decide if the clintons lying is pathological or political. Maybe it falls somewhere in between. Pathologically lying to advance a political career.

-- Posted by rocknroll on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 10:34 AM
  • WMD's

Mushroom cloud

Greeted as liberators

Last maybe 6 weeks

rnr, are these the type of lies you are referring to?

-- Posted by left turn on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 11:49 AM
  • -- Posted by left turn on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 11:49 AM

Left: Hard to defend Pres. Pinky and Hillary these days isn't it....the lies are catching up with them. The problem they have is that they tell so many they have to have a staff member to keep track of them so as not to lie about the lies.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 12:28 PM
  • scremo471, are you dizzy from that outstanding spin.?

-- Posted by left turn on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 12:34 PM
  • WMD's, Mushroom cloud, Greeted as liberators, Last maybe 6 weeks-- Posted by left turn on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 11:49 AM

I didn't know that Hillary said those things. Are you still playing the "It's Bush's fault" 6 years later? Hilarious.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 1:05 PM
  • Left: The truth hurts about your beloved Masters doesn't it.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 1:06 PM
  • Dug: The Liberals are having a hard time in defending Pres. Pinky and their nominee Hillary the Queen of the Emails for all of their faults and failures.

Hillary will be forever known as saying: They can have my private server when they take it from my cold dead hands.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 1:18 PM
  • Typical of hillary defenders. Just make it up as you go along.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 2:42 PM
  • No need to cleared of something, if you haven't done anything wrong. I do not believe you have a right to read all of her personal emails...

-- Posted by Theorist on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 2:14 PM

Theorist,

Hilary's right to privacy on her personal e-mails went away when she mixed them with the governments e-mails.

Are you saying that archiving government e-mails takes 2nd place to Hilary's privacy when she herself created the mixup.

I think we as citizens are entitled to have those non personal e-mails archived as provided by law and I believe it takes 1st place over her privacy. If she wanted privacy she should never have mixed the two.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 6:11 PM
  • I'd like to see some of Bush's and Cheney's emails too. Oh, wait we can't because over 2 million were erased. Darn, darn, darn. Seems I remember Cheney meeting in private with energy company officials and wouldn't release the names or info. They all have done crap so, move on to something more important like passing a bill to dictate how Obama's children should dress.

-- Posted by left turn on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 6:40 PM
  • They all have done crap so, move on to something more important like passing a bill to dictate how Obama's children should dress.

-- Posted by left turn on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 6:40 PM

A couple of things Lefty........

1.) Nobody cares how Obama's children dress.

2.) Don't be telling me when it is time to move on... I don't take direction from those not superior to me, and you are not it bud!

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 6:48 PM
  • Lefty,I seem to remember a little thing called "change". You prob fell for that,so how's it worked out? Not sooo good!

-- Posted by rocknroll on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 7:46 PM
  • No need to cleared of something, if you haven't done anything wrong. I do not believe you have a right to read all of her personal emails... -- Posted by Theorist on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 2:14 PM

Regardless of what you believe, the law and regulations say what Hillary Clinton did was not right.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 10:02 PM
  • The laws and regulations written in washington dc were written and passed for those outside the washington circle. Those in washington dc as well as the rich and powerful connected to those in dc are exempt from the law.

Exceptions are those within the washington dc circle who have fallen out of favor with the more powerful players.

Be sure and vote democrat and republican come 2016. Keep showing them your love and admiration with your vote. Defend them at all cost.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 10:44 PM
  • Yea, most of you right wingers, well all you right wingers seem to want to disregard what happened between Jan 20, 2001 and Jan 20, 2009. But, I will keep reminding you of the greatest most expensive blunder that happened in American history by your buddies George and Dick. Any comments about the 2 million missing emails? No, I didn't think so. BTW, Hillary didn't break any laws. I hope she tells Howdy Gowdy where to stick it.Wheels, a republican congressman proposed a bill that would require how the Obama girls dressed. Pay attention. Talk with you all tomorrow.

-- Posted by left turn on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 10:55 PM
  • The bad part is instead of turning over a storage drive of the e-mails she gave them boxes of pages she had printed. It will be a year before they are gone through at a considerable cost.

Looks bad to me.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 10:57 PM
  • But, I will keep reminding you of the greatest most expensive blunder that happened in American history -- Posted by left turn on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 10:55 PM

And we will keep reminding you that your president has more than doubled the US debt in just 6 years in office. Your fake concern about "the most expensive" blunder would include your voting for a leftist/socialist like Obama. YOU are responsible for the greatest most expensive blunder that happened in American History.

Barack Hussein Obama... more US debt under Obama than all presidents combined in US history.

It's what you wanted. You got it. Own it lefty.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 11:38 PM
  • Wheels, a republican congressman proposed a bill that would require how the Obama girls dressed. Pay attention. Talk with you all tomorrow.

Lefty,

Is this what you fell for? Pretty gullible aren't you?

Think I will check all your future claims as well!

http://www.thatsfake.com/do-the-gop-really-want-a-dress-code-for-obamas-daughter...

PS: Lefty I got some Ocean Front Property in Bollinger County for sale if you are interested.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 11:44 PM
  • I don't see how one Barack H. Obama's kids have anything to do with all of this mess.

-- Posted by Rick✖ on Sun, Mar 29, 2015, at 6:11 AM

They don't.

Lefty, fell for a spoof. The supposed Congressman that proposed such legislation doesn't exist.

But the name of the Congressman who sponsored that bill was "Richard" Head. Just think of that for a moment.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sun, Mar 29, 2015, at 8:27 AM
  • -- Posted by left turn on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 10:55 PM

Left Wing Nut: Forget about the dressing of the kids, Michelle is the one that needs help.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ÁÙ on Sun, Mar 29, 2015, at 8:27 AM

Wheels: A good example of you can't believe everything you read on the internet....folks like Left Wing Nut falls for it every time.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Mar 29, 2015, at 10:15 AM
  • Lefty, Is this what you fell for? Pretty gullible aren't you? -- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 11:44 PM

Another example of a "low info" Obama supporter.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sun, Mar 29, 2015, at 10:46 AM
  • Wheels,I wouldn't talk about anybody being gullible if I were you. Someone who has ocean front property in Bollinger County sounds not only gullible but extremely dumb and ignorant as well. And Dug, one of the reasons for the debt increase is paying off the unfunded wars of Bush and Cheney. The reason Cheney is so bitter and mad is Obama is not cleaning up his mess as quickly as he thinks he should.

-- Posted by left turn on Sun, Mar 29, 2015, at 12:00 PM
  • And Dug, one of the reasons for the debt increase is paying off the unfunded wars of Bush and Cheney. -- Posted by left turn on Sun, Mar 29, 2015, at 12:00 PM

The wars were funded as has been pointed out numerous times - that is a constitutional responsibility. You know - "defend" the country.

What is unfound and never talked about in the constitution is food stamps, free phones, free housing, tax credits and free health care. Those things are not funded.

You always forget ( or haven't read it on MSNBC) democrats supported those wars. Take it up with Hillary...

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sun, Mar 29, 2015, at 2:35 PM
  • -- Posted by left turn on Sun, Mar 29, 2015, at 12:00 PM

Leftey,

Best you keep a respectable tongue in your head lest we rename you Richard Cranium.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sun, Mar 29, 2015, at 4:18 PM
  • PS: Lefty, I still don't think anybody cares a lick about how Obama dresses those girls.

Now do you? Try keeping up.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sun, Mar 29, 2015, at 4:21 PM
  • Lefty appears to feel especially bitter today. He needs to experience some of that "love and acceptance..." that Theorist speaks of.

Of course he might feel a bit more of that from the right side of the aisle had he not come aboard Speak Out with a chip on his shoulder to begin with.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sun, Mar 29, 2015, at 4:35 PM
  • "And Dug, one of the reasons for the debt increase is paying off the unfunded wars of Bush and Cheney."

And the democrat congress.

Go Kentucky!!!!

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sun, Mar 29, 2015, at 6:14 PM
  • Of course he might feel a bit more of that from the right side of the aisle had he not come aboard Speak Out with a chip on his shoulder to begin with.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sun, Mar 29, 2015, at 4:35 PM

Not likely, Wheels, not likely.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Sun, Mar 29, 2015, at 9:19 PM
  • Another example of a "low info" Obama supporter. -- Posted by Dug on Sun, Mar 29, 2015, at 10:46 AM

It is understandable that he is missing the warmth... -- Posted by Theorist on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 5:31 AM

===

That's not a personal attack, it is a fact that many of the Obama voters/supporters haven't a clue what is going on. Not a clue. And they aren't interested in the facts of the situation. "Low info" doesn't mean stupid, it means "low info". It's obvious by Left Turns posts he doesn't have a clue.

As well as a number of other Obama supporters on these forums.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 6:55 AM
  • -- Posted by Theorist on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 7:43 AM

A nice, general point about the topic of "low info" but does not address the very specific individual I was talking about.

Want some examples?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 7:47 AM
  • -- Posted by Theorist on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 5:31 AM

Theorist, you left out a few details.... how about the posts below, do they qualify for how we respond to Lefty? You need to keep things in context and tell the complete story when you start getting involved.

Wheels, a republican congressman proposed a bill that would require how the Obama girls dressed. Pay attention. Talk with you all tomorrow.

Wheels,I wouldn't talk about anybody being gullible if I were you. Someone who has ocean front property in Bollinger County sounds not only gullible but extremely dumb and ignorant as well.

-- Posted by left turn on Sun, Mar 29, 2015, at 12:00 PM

And then Theorist, there is this........

It is best I stay out of others disagreements.

-- Posted by Theorist on Thu, Mar 26, 2015, at 4:39 PM

I fully agree with your Mar 26 statement!

I ask you questions and if they are too hard you ignore them, but I start responding back at other posters who issue smart alec remarks towards me and you jump right on my back. Believe me it rolls off like water on a duck's back, but I will respond back.

And before you say it, I know your response will be you hold up for the underdog. I believe that to be BS also. You never miss an opportunity to chastise a conservative poster on these threads but I have never seen a disparaging comment from you directed at one of your leftist buddies.

So far as Lefty goes, he is a big boy, he shoots his mouth off on here, he can expect a response.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 7:58 AM
  • Wheels... Thanks. Took the words out of my posting.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 8:59 AM
  • What I meant was "took the words right out of my mouth"...

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 9:05 AM
  • If Left Wing Nut can't stand the heat, then stay out of the kitchen.

If other Liberals can't stand the heat, then stay out of the kitchen.

If Theorist can't find "love and acceptance", then stay out of the kitchen.

In short quit your whining and get on with it.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 9:29 AM
  • Now she openly admits erasing everything. It's like she knows no prosecutor dare do anything about it.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 10:13 AM
  • Theorist, the actual definition of Dug and the other right wingers on here regarding a "low info" voter is really one who disagrees with them. If I said the sky was blue, they would try to spin it into something else. Saying i shoot my mouth is my right.Don't be sceeered Wheels.

-- Posted by left turn on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 10:19 AM
  • Wheels...you brought me in when you said "Lefty appears to feel especially bitter today. He needs to experience some of that "love and acceptance..." that Theorist speaks of."...remember that?

I also believe it was you who said you had "Ocean Front Property in Bollinger County for Sale"...

Lastly, I have not seen BonScott on here this morning, but you seem to want to pull him into the conversation as well...

I am actually fond of ducks, are you saying you waddle?

-- Posted by Theorist on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 9:50 AM

Theorist

I see, I quote something you say and that puts you in Position No 1 for defending your buddy Lefty. You also must have thought that was a dumb statement you made about "love and acceptance..." as well if you are so defensive about it.

Theorist, when you find someone as gullible as Lefty was on the phoney Congressman and the Phoney Bill he supposedly introduced, it is not unheard of to offer them some "ocean front" property in some ridiculous location. However, for your information, the property I own in Bollinger County was according to some, fronting the Gulf of Mexico at one time in history. And with you Leftist believers, that the sky is falling and we are going to sea the oceans rise again, Lefty might be well advised to take me up on my generous offer.

His smart aleck response as follows was what prompted my reply to him......

Wheels, a republican congressman proposed a bill that would require how the Obama girls dressed. Pay attention. Talk with you all tomorrow.

Nope wasn't referring to BonScott, if you check you will see I always address him as BonScott.

I also like ducks preferably Crispy Duck or Duck Ala Orange served in a good Chinese Restaurant. Peking Duck is not bad either.

And this is still the smartest comment by far you have made on here........

It is best I stay out of others disagreements.

-- Posted by Theorist on Thu, Mar 26, 2015, at 4:39 PM

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 10:42 AM
  • a republican congressman proposed a bill that would require how the Obama girls dressed. Pay attention. -- Posted by left turn on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 10:55 PM

I wouldn't think a sexist would vote for equal pay for women. -- Posted by left turn on Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 9:56 AM

Mandating clean air and water is not anti-freedom.-- Posted by left turn on Thu, Mar 19, 2015, at 2:06 PM

Now either prove what you are saying about me or crawl back under your rock and STFU. -- Posted by left turn on Thu, Mar 26, 2015, at 1:07 PM

The atheists are the only ones not killing people.-- Posted by left turn on Thu, Jan 15, 2015, at 2:06 PM

Strengthen labor laws so workers can easily join a union -- Posted by left turn on Sat, Jan 10, 2015, at 11:47 AM

====

The definition of "low info".

Thinks a fake story is real... didn't have a clue that his next hero Hillary doesn't "equal pay" her staff... doesn't have a clue what the word "mandatory" means... didn't have a clue that atheists have killed 10's of millions in the past 60 years...

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 10:42 AM
  • What I meant was "took the words right out of my mouth"...

-- Posted by Dug on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 9:05 AM

Dug,

So far as Lefty goes, if he wants to run with the big dogs then he needs to quit yapping one liners from the porch.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 10:45 AM
  • if he wants to run with the big dogs then he needs to quit yapping one liners from the porch. -- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 10:45 AM

But that would take time, thought and analysis. Not likely to happen... :-)

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 11:24 AM
  • If Hilary is brazen enough that she deleted 32000 e-mails and defies authorities by her actions to do anything about it..... what kind of President do you suppose she would make?

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 11:34 AM
  • If i am so irrelevant, why must you guys always respond to my "red meat" comments. If you could only see yourselves as others see you. It's a laugh a minute seeing all your copy and paste void of any actual self thoughts. Keep it coming righties.

-- Posted by left turn on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 11:56 AM
  • -- Posted by left turn on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 11:56 AM

Lefty,

I have yet to hide behind a skirt on these forums, which it appears you need to do.

Got any more of that "red meat" from Congressman Richard Head for us Bud?

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 11:59 AM
  • It's a laugh a minute seeing all your copy and paste void of any actual self thoughts. -- Posted by left turn on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 11:56 AM

For once we agree. Your cut and pasted comments above are void of any actual self thoughts.

It's the first step to opening your mind. Congratulations on criticizing your past approach...

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 1:05 PM
  • So the 'ocean front property' joke had to be explained??

Some people get any slower they'd have to be watered once a week.

-- Posted by rocknroll on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 6:42 PM
  • So the 'ocean front property' joke had to be explained??

Some people get any slower they'd have to be watered once a week.

-- Posted by rocknroll on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 6:42 PM

I believe that about sums it up Rock. :-)

However, I am waiting for the big rise in the oceans. If water reaches the elevations it once did, those folks with property where the hills blend into the flat country could be sitting on some pure gold. I can see it all now 20 and 30 story condos right on the beach. I could be rich.

And just think of the fuel I could save in driving South for the winter. I could become Green without even trying. I would be able to sell my green enery credits when Al Gore cashes in on that scheme.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 6:55 PM
  • -- Posted by left turn on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 11:56 AM

Left Wing Nut: My only advice to you is to properly cook your "red meat" before eating it....don't want you to come down with anything because we need your comical comments even though you think they are serious ones.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Mar 30, 2015, at 8:39 PM
  • The House Benghazi committee asked Hillary Clinton to turn over the server for review, but she declined. Now the committee wants Clinton to answer its questions sometime in April. Let's see Hillary is now a private citizen, isn't she suppose to honor a congressional committee's request or is she above the law.

Politico: "Hillary's Emails Might Still Be Recoverable" - Rick, time to get to work and retrieve the erased emails.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Mar 31, 2015, at 7:53 PM
  • semo, Would it not be a hoot if the democrat machine was stroking Hillary as a smoke screen for a conservative democrat surprise candidate for 2016.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzkkkkkkkkkkknjjjjjjjj/;2;;;;;;;;;;;

Opps! I nodded off and was about to enter into nighthorse land.

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Mar 31, 2015, at 8:39 PM
  • When I saw CBS say big stars like Miley Cyrus was against it I had to laugh.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Mar 31, 2015, at 10:32 PM
  • Oops........

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Mar 31, 2015, at 10:33 PM
  • Rick: Used your sources and found Hillary's deleted emails at a Bakery in Indianapolis, IN. in the flour barrel.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Apr 2, 2015, at 5:34 PM
  • A Prescription for Hilary and some of the other lying Politicians in Washington. Something Barack Hussein Obama should be able to use for sure.

http://righttruth.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/04/24/lieagra_2.jpg

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sun, Apr 5, 2015, at 10:29 PM
  • Rick, Was that before or after the Russians turned off the lights? :)

At first I thought the second guy on the video was a SNL parody.

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Apr 8, 2015, at 8:37 AM
  • When the Russians filter through the information they could well know the year and make of the automobile you drive.... the Feds do. If you do not believe that to be so, try helping someone filter through the maze on Healthcare.gov.

Yesterday I spent several hours helping a relative who is currently unemployed due to health and who's cobra ends in about 3 weeks. One policy we reviewed, has no option to go to someone not on the list of providers. Go to a doctor out of hospital or doctor out of plan and you are 100% liable for the bill.

To verify you are really you several questions are asked that only you should know the answer to.

Each question has 5 multiple choices.

One was what type automobile have you purchased in x time. Four are listed plus none of the above, and guess what the make and style is listed

Next question what was the model year.

Same results with four model years and a none of the above. The correct model year is there.

Next question what city did you previously live in. Four listed and the none of the above choice. The correct choice is there. And in this case that move was made approximately 15 years ago.

Big brother danged sure knows more about it's citizens and what they are doing than they will about what the Iranians will be doing once their Framework, Agreement or Treaty is inked with or without Congressional participation.

To know two of those answers requires that the Federal Govt has either hacked into state records, or the State of Missouri is willingly turning information over to them for their national database.

Scarey!

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Apr 8, 2015, at 8:58 AM
  • -- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ÁÙ on Wed, Apr 8, 2015, at 8:58 AM

Wheels: The story line of the novel and movie - 1984 has arrived. Big brother is watching you and knows everything there is to know about you.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Apr 8, 2015, at 9:23 AM
  • I would say you are right Rick

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Apr 8, 2015, at 12:26 PM
  • Theorist

Would it scare you to think that someone who knows enough about you to go onto a government site, set up an account in your name then start digging into your personal business? It concerns me a great deal. I would hate to have a check bounce because someone cleaned out my account.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Apr 8, 2015, at 1:44 PM
  • Why is Kerry stalling, do the Democrats think that they can continue to stall until the 2016 elections are over. Do they think that the American voters are stupid enough to go along with this tactic?

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Judicial-Watch-John-Kerry-Clinton-emails/2015/0...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Jul 30, 2015, at 6:24 PM
  • semo, With out opening the link, of course they think they can keep stalling. They did it the last election and we know they rely on the stupidity of the public.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Jul 30, 2015, at 7:15 PM
  • Do they think that the American voters are stupid enough to go along with this tactic?

-- Posted by semo471 on Thu, Jul 30, 2015, at 6:24 PM

Yes, I believe the American voter is stupid enough.

Their voting history over the past half century is proof enough of their stupidity and/or ignorance.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Thu, Jul 30, 2015, at 11:02 PM
  • Posted by ▪Rick on Fri, Jul 31, 2015, at 8:11 AM

Rick: Wonder why Oct. 22....sounds like another stall tactic. Wait, guess it will take that long to convict her of the email crimes. V.P. Biden, the Democrats are going to need you to take Hillary's place while she's on parole or doing time....maybe Pres. Pinky will pardon her.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Jul 31, 2015, at 4:50 PM
  • From what I hear, it is the State Dept. that is stalling on what was officially saved. Does Hillary still run the State Dept.?

Sounds like a way to get the attention shifted from that private server to something else.

Will all those missing emails suddenly show up in the living room of one of the Clinton residencies after the election? :)

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Jul 31, 2015, at 8:42 PM
  • She needs to be sent to the "Big House" instead of the "White House".

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Aug 6, 2015, at 9:41 AM
  • Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ÁÙ on Thu, Aug 6, 2015, at 9:41 AM

Wheels: Make sure that the floors are made out of concrete and not dirt. Don't want another one to tunnel out.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Aug 6, 2015, at 9:44 AM
  • Where is the closest women prison near Bill and Hillary's home....want to make it convenient for Bill to visit her.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/fbi-investigation-hillary-clinton-emails/2015/0...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Aug 6, 2015, at 10:47 AM
  • Bill and Hilary are both long overdue to pay for some of the crap they have pulled over the years.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Aug 6, 2015, at 11:20 AM
  • Believe the judge should hurry to issue his order before all emails are deleted. Anyone with half a brain knows that Hillary used a private email server so that she would have complete control over it if any problems came to be.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/cheryl-mills-delete-hillary-clinton-email/2015/...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Aug 9, 2015, at 9:21 AM
  • Another nail in the coffin for Hillary's campaign.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/top-secret-emails-found/2015/08/11/id/669651/

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Aug 12, 2015, at 9:28 AM
  • Now that Hillary the email queen is being investigated for criminal charges it's time for another serious Democrat to come forward and run as a Presidential candidate. IMO, V.P. Biden will enter the race after returning for his vacation and probably Senator Chuck Schumer will soon announce.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Aug 12, 2015, at 11:04 AM
  • Wait a minute semo. I didn't think the democrat "liberals" liked old, white male, country club elitist?....

-- Posted by BonScott on Wed, Aug 12, 2015, at 11:14 AM
  • She is dirty, no doubt about, but that is not new news

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Aug 12, 2015, at 11:20 AM
  • -- Posted by semo471 on Wed, Aug 12, 2015, at 11:04 AM

But it's her turn. Waahhhhh, boo hoo!

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Aug 12, 2015, at 11:22 AM
  • There is the fear factor involved in bucking the Clintons. Those that want to remember can easily recall 20-25 people long gone under mysterious circumstances. Never mind the hundreds harmed in career, reputation and livelihood.

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Aug 12, 2015, at 11:56 AM
  • Posted by ▪Rick on Wed, Aug 12, 2015, at 12:38 PM

Rick: The FBI took the server and Hillary the liar said she gave it to them voluntarily.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Aug 12, 2015, at 1:31 PM
  • Posted by ▪Rick on Thu, Aug 13, 2015, at 6:07 AM

Rick: The least charge on Hillary the email queen would be obstruction of justice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obstruction_of_justice

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Aug 13, 2015, at 8:28 AM
  • The "Witch Hunt" as it was dubbed by Common seems to have a skunk treed.

Correction..... not a skunk it's Hilary, looks like they found their "witch"!

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Aug 13, 2015, at 9:07 AM
  • It occurs to me that Common is going to loose his job of sugar coating his leftists if he doesn't start the process.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Aug 13, 2015, at 9:10 AM
  • Wheels: IMO, Pres. Pinky is playing a secret part of the investigation of Hillary because he wants Biden to succeed him and to protect his legacy.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Aug 13, 2015, at 9:13 AM
  • Semo471

Obama has no legacy..... unless you count lying, deceit and incompetence a legacy.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Aug 13, 2015, at 9:26 AM
  • It appears with all of her conniving and skirting the rules over the years, Hilary may finally have managed to get her whatchamacallit caught in the wringer this time.

Wonder if Slick Willy bothered to tell her.... "Ah feel your pain".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3197093/Tech-company-maintained-Hillary-...

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Aug 14, 2015, at 5:02 PM
  • In the end, Hillary will skate. Her fellow polititians from both major parties will claim, "No harm, no foul.".

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Fri, Aug 14, 2015, at 7:04 PM
  • FFF

You wouldn't get an argument out of me on that.

It's the political septic system.... the biggest turds float to the top.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Aug 14, 2015, at 8:44 PM
  • Hillary's message at the end of her campaign ads: I'm Hillary Clinton, and I deleted this message.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Aug 15, 2015, at 8:04 PM
  • semo, Good one! :)

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Aug 15, 2015, at 9:45 PM
  • -- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Wed, Aug 19, 2015, at 5:52 PM
  • The Feds are sending out a new order for some pin-stripped pants suits with the initials HRC on them.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Aug 23, 2015, at 11:06 AM
  • Good ole V.P. Biden is just waiting to come in and save the Democratic party from the likes of Hillary and Bernie.

Now that's a thought, Hillary and Bernie should just forget about the presidency and start a TV reality show for the kids called "The Village with the idiots Hillary and Bernie".

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Aug 23, 2015, at 5:56 PM
  • Need some hope and change on the open range.

I saw one of those Hillary for America hospital signs on the bumper of a car backing up traffic at Walmart waiting for a parking spot to open up. Was that you Theorist?

-- Posted by Old John on Sun, Aug 23, 2015, at 6:07 PM
  • Poor pitiful Hillary, the FBI is closing in and looks like Hillary will have to cut a deal in order not to do hard time. Remember General David Petraeus got probation and a fine for doing less than Hillary has done. Whatever will Bill do if Hillary has to go to the Big House and not to the Rainbow House of Pres. Pinky.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/hillary-clinton-second-private/2015/08/22/id/67...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Aug 23, 2015, at 6:07 PM
  • Does Hilary Clinton Have a Problem With Her E-Mails As Secretary of State? You bet she does and she deserves it. Why would anyone want a private server unless it's for complete control so as not to be accountable to anyone. But, she tripped up and the Feds are knocking at her doorstep. Poor ole Bill, what will he do while Hillary's tied up in court and maybe prison....lookout interns.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Aug 23, 2015, at 8:28 PM
  • Move over Hillary here comes Uncle Joe to join the party.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Aug 25, 2015, at 8:35 PM
  • I'd like to hear hillary and biden debate. Couldn't care less about the debate's content. (Just be lies and half-truths anyway, as in any political debate).

Just like to hear it in order to settle once and for all which one has the filthiest mouth. I'm leaning hillary.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Tue, Aug 25, 2015, at 10:02 PM
  • Just realized I put this on the wrong forum. Hate a repeater but here:

I heard Hillary Clintons emails have been recovered. Hackers found them on the Ashley Madison website for adulterers. It was in the "Men looking for Men" section.

-- Posted by rocknroll on Tue, Aug 25, 2015, at 9:33 PM

-- Posted by rocknroll on Tue, Aug 25, 2015, at 10:29 PM
  • -- Posted by ▪Rick on Wed, Aug 26, 2015, at 12:53 AM

Spit my coffee up on that one! Thanks for the laugh.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Wed, Aug 26, 2015, at 8:11 AM
  • Posted by ▪Rick on Wed, Aug 26, 2015, at 12:53 AM

Rick: Apparently the Clintons didn't read the instructions for laying the flooring.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Aug 26, 2015, at 8:51 AM
  • Bill Clinton was a bully when it came to sex. Hilary was and is a bully when it comes to dealing with people under her control.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Aug 26, 2015, at 9:43 AM
  • This is Hillary Clinton and I deleted this message.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Aug 26, 2015, at 9:26 PM
  • How many blood sucking freeloaders does it take to change a light bulb? The bulb will never get changed unless a tax payer does it for them.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Aug 27, 2015, at 9:25 AM
  • Semo, How many government studies does it take before it is deemed the light bulb needs to be changed, can be safely changed and what the impact on environment and cost will be?

There is also the factor of who gave campaign money to who in deciding who gets the contract and making sure federal minimum wage and benefits exceed the expectations of private company light bulb changers in the area.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Aug 27, 2015, at 8:50 PM
  • -- Posted by ▪Rick on Thu, Aug 27, 2015, at 9:02 PM

Rick: But of course they will continue to be made in China. Have you ever wondered why the new design light bulb looks like a screw.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Aug 27, 2015, at 9:14 PM
  • Rick, My first hunch was LEDs made in Iran as soon as a U.S. low interest loan can be made for startup costs. That will be after a government finance program with a $2 million staff to administer the $20 million rebate program for consumers to have their light bulb changed.

You can go onto the interwebb to get a government loan or grant depending your ability to pay.

Under this plan, you can keep your light fixture.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Aug 27, 2015, at 9:19 PM
  • Pres. Pinky came up with another brain storm today, he is going to give all the blood sucking freeloaders free solar panels to power their large flat screen TVs, their microwaves to nuke their free food, and to recharge their free cell phones....isn't Pres. Pinky the greatest. Now before all the Liberals start to goggle the WH talking points - it was only a joke and as Hillary says....this message will be deleted.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Aug 27, 2015, at 10:30 PM
  • Most of what you say is a joke....:)

-- Posted by Theorist on Fri, Aug 28, 2015, at 5:34 AM

Pot, meet kettle!...⬆️

-- Posted by BonScott on Fri, Aug 28, 2015, at 6:02 AM
  • BonScott

Try pinning Theorist down to what she puts in print. She only denies it, does a rewrite and parses it in the Bill Clinton style.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Aug 28, 2015, at 7:49 AM
  • -- Posted by semo471 on Thu, Aug 27, 2015, at 10:30 PMMost of what you say is a joke....:)

-- Posted by Theorist on Fri, Aug 28, 2015, at 5:34 AM

Theorist: Most of what you say are lies when defending your Independent views (lol) while supporting the Liberal talking points.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Aug 28, 2015, at 9:18 AM
  • And in spite of all of those irrelevant definitions, you are still by political definition.... a far left Democrat!

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Aug 28, 2015, at 11:44 AM
  • -- Posted by Theorist on Fri, Aug 28, 2015, at 11:21 AM

Who is crying?...You are nothing more than a modern day "liberal" progressive.

-- Posted by BonScott on Fri, Aug 28, 2015, at 11:48 AM
  • -- Posted by Theorist on Fri, Aug 28, 2015, at 11:21 AM

Theorist: Numbers 1 & 3 fit you to a T. You are controlled by the WH talking points and you are connected with your other Liberal buddies. Don't know about #2 but probably applies also to you. If one is truly Independent than that person would find differences and disagreements in both political parties but in your part it's all for the Liberal Democrats and none for the Conservative Republicans. So after many seconds of thinking I have decided that you are a rock solid Liberal Democrat. However there is a cure for your affliction and that is to come over to the Right side which is right.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Aug 28, 2015, at 5:27 PM
  • I believe conservative principles work when applied. You won't get any from democrats and when the ball's in the republicans court they drop it in favor of pleasing their opponents to gain votes to stay in office.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Aug 28, 2015, at 8:15 PM
  • Today, Hillary indicated people in the loop know what is classified and what is not inferring those looking into her emails were making hay out of nothing.

That doesn't explain why she didn't know. Is she admitting she was out of the loop?

More likely she figures people are stupid and going after her accusers will work as it always has with the media covering for her.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Aug 28, 2015, at 8:52 PM
  • -- Posted by Theorist on Fri, Aug 28, 2015, at 7:55 PM

Theorist: One post out of a thousand doesn't make you an Independent but the other 999 makes you a Liberal.

Posted by Old John on Fri, Aug 28, 2015, at 8:52 PM

OJ: At the beginning of Pres. Pinky's first term he made the decision that there would be only 20 people in his administration who could make certain info classified....Hillary was one of the 20 so she knows exactly what's classified or not.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Aug 29, 2015, at 9:26 AM
  • "why is she out of the loop from all other Government functions and networks."

Rick

Speaking of Hilary Clinton and how she feels she is "Special"..... we will find out just how "Special" she is if this country is dumb enough to make her President. They may as well just make her QUEEN. Because she has shown us she will do as she pleases already. If you think B. Hussein Obama has shredded our Constitution..... wait until this Witch gets her hands on it.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sat, Aug 29, 2015, at 10:12 AM
  • -- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Sep 8, 2015, at 10:20 AM
  • Send Hilary to the big house where she belongs.... and no I am not speaking of the White House.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Tue, Sep 8, 2015, at 10:52 AM
  • Wheels: That is now referred to as the "Rainbow House".

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Sep 8, 2015, at 10:57 AM
  • -- Posted by semo471 on Tue, Sep 8, 2015, at 10:57 AM

Semo471,

Are you suggesting that Obama is, well er, ahhh.... you know, "funny"? :-)

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Tue, Sep 8, 2015, at 11:09 AM
  • semo's link must be bogus as it mentions classified mail related to Iran's nuclear weapons program. Common has already assured us Iran has no plans for nuclear weapons.

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Sep 8, 2015, at 11:51 AM
  • Great news semo471!!!! Hillary has apologized for the e-mail fiasco. All is good now!!!

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/678639

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Tue, Sep 8, 2015, at 7:28 PM
  • Hitlery just needs to relax. Mandela spent 27 years in prison and was still elected president.

-- Posted by rocknroll on Tue, Sep 8, 2015, at 7:53 PM
  • I believe hillary will spend no time in prison and be elected president. The american voter has no problem electing the corrupt, the immoral, the law breakers, or the liars. Our current elected congress is proof positive.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Tue, Sep 8, 2015, at 8:48 PM
  • Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Tue, Sep 8, 2015, at 7:28 PM

FFF: The prisons would be empty if all it took to get out of criminal charges was to say I'm sorry what I did. Most political crooks when they get caught apologize and make an exit stage left....but Hillary thinks that she is above the law so she won't exit until Uncle Joe mops the floor with her.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Sep 8, 2015, at 9:31 PM
  • Another nail in Hillary's coffin.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/08/us/pol...

-- Posted by semo471 on Tue, Sep 8, 2015, at 10:20 AM

"WASHINGTON -- A special intelligence review of two emails that Hillary Rodham Clinton received as secretary of state on her personal account -- including one about North Korea's nuclear weapons program -- has endorsed a finding by the inspector general for the intelligence agencies that the emails contained highly classified information when Mrs. Clinton received them, senior intelligence officials said."

Don't you find it a bit strange that no one is asking who it was that sent these "supposedly" classified e-mails. There's more than a bit of guilt by the sender who introduced "supposedly" classified messages into an unclassified system.

Then there's the comment attributed to a republican IG type who was to have said "This is definitely top secret" while the second IG member pointed out that the same information was printed in Time magazine last month,

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Tue, Sep 8, 2015, at 9:56 PM
  • This is Hillary Clinton and I deleted this message.

Just wondering, if a Sec. of State receives emails on a private server, would not most of the correspondence be somewhat classified due to the nature of the job....Hillary forgot that only the low info Democratic voter would buy her explanation while the real enlightened Conservatives would question her since the original explanation months ago didn't add up.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Sep 8, 2015, at 9:59 PM
  • By the way, anyone ever figure out what it is that I'm paranoid about? This is really bugging me. Maybe I'm paranoid about being paranoid?

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Wed, Sep 9, 2015, at 8:06 PM
  • Maybe I'm paranoid about being paranoid? -- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Wed, Sep 9, 2015, at 8:06 PM

Common thinks you're paranoid if you worry about anything outside of Bollinger County. You have to put on blinders and as long as you can't see the World Trade Center, Ft. Hood or a recruitment office in Kentucky or Arkansas - there's no such thing as terrorism.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Thu, Sep 10, 2015, at 10:44 AM
  • An admitted socialist is beating Hillary in the polls. That says a lot about liberal democrats.

Meanwhile that old Maytag keeps getting closer.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Sep 10, 2015, at 11:33 AM
  • "Common thinks you're paranoid if you worry about anything outside of Bollinger County."

There is no truth to that at all. I see that Duggie is still having the same trouble with comprehending simple facts.

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Thu, Sep 10, 2015, at 5:21 PM
  • -- Posted by commonsensematters on Thu, Sep 10, 2015, at 5:21 PM

Your facts aren't facts common. You bend and twist until it fits your "liberal", socialist agenda. Now that I think about it, Bernie Sanders should be your guy for 2016.

-- Posted by BonScott on Thu, Sep 10, 2015, at 6:10 PM
  • There is no truth to that at all. -- Posted by commonsensematters on Thu, Sep 10, 2015, at 5:21 PM

You said there weren't any dhows in Bollinger County so you weren't worried about terrorists.

No need to lie - just own your words. They are yours, after all.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Thu, Sep 10, 2015, at 7:03 PM
  • Hillary's new campaign instructions: "Whatever you can get away with, just do it"

"Ask for forgiveness, not for permission"

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Sep 10, 2015, at 7:09 PM
  • Posted by Old John on Thu, Sep 10, 2015, at 7:09 PM

OJ: Hillary's campaign slogan: Whatever is good for Hillary is good for the country. Another one would be: A vote for Hillary will be (rest of message deleted).

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Sep 10, 2015, at 8:35 PM
  • Seems some of her close people are having second thoughts about being under oath.

Common will be along to spin it into politics as usual.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Sep 10, 2015, at 9:01 PM
  • It appears Ms Slimeball failed to completely wipe her illegally use server. Maybe she should have used one of those Miracle Cloths they advertise on TV!

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/692816

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Sep 23, 2015, at 9:06 AM
  • Wheels: Hillary, the email queen will probably demand her money back for not deleting her server completely.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Sep 23, 2015, at 9:15 AM
  • Rick, Wouldn't you like to see a woman be president?

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Sep 23, 2015, at 6:51 PM
  • -- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Sep 23, 2015, at 9:35 PM
  • Guess when you are a liar and a cheater it comes natural to Hillary the email queen to do anything illegal.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/clinton-abedin-state-job-approved-214038#i...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Sep 25, 2015, at 2:25 PM
  • Here is a good easy to read summary of Hillary's email problem as being investigated by the FBI:

http://nypost.com/2015/09/27/yes-hillary-clinton-broke-the-law/

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Sep 28, 2015, at 10:05 AM
  • BTW, the above article is from that Liberal paper the NYT.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Sep 28, 2015, at 10:06 AM
  • Semo471

Notice how quiet the Leftists are? Hilary must be protected at all costs. The Dems stupidly put all of their eggs in one basket, or Old Bag if you will, because it was HER turn. Now they do not have a viable candidate to run if Hilary goes to the Big House on her quest for the White House.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Mon, Sep 28, 2015, at 10:57 AM
  • It is a lovely morning isn't it?

😊😀😄😅😆

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Mon, Sep 28, 2015, at 11:00 AM
  • Wheels: The Independent Liberal Democrats' silence is deafening since they have no one to run for President that isn't a Socialist or one being investigated by the FBI.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Sep 28, 2015, at 6:37 PM
  • Hello out there in thread land, are there any Independent Liberal Democrats that care to defend Hillary the email queen?

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Sep 28, 2015, at 9:13 PM
  • Semo, I'm not an independent liberal but she is helping the economy of some elite hair dressers and make-up artists. Might be if she doesn't end up as president she can make another fortune endorsing the face-lift industry and trade some livestock. Pigs and Hillary could be a good thing for the cosmetics industry. The revival of the all natural plus look.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Sep 28, 2015, at 9:42 PM
  • Posted by Old John on Mon, Sep 28, 2015, at 9:42 PM

OJ: Wasn't that how Bill and Hillary got started on their crooked ways by trading in the futures market of pig bellies with the help of an unknown supporter.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Sep 29, 2015, at 10:11 AM
  • Pretty much Semo471, two Nobodies from Nowhere Arkansas.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Tue, Sep 29, 2015, at 10:15 AM
  • Semo, Seems the Clintons have a knack for looking broke and being wealthy. It is possible to estimate their income but their expenditures don't add up to the declared worth. About 40-50 million missing.

Just how much does it cost to buy the presidency in today's U.S.A.?

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Sep 29, 2015, at 6:01 PM
  • Posted by Old John on Tue, Sep 29, 2015, at 6:01 PM

OJ: Believe I heard somewhere close to one billion dollars that each party will spend to win the Presidency.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Sep 29, 2015, at 8:46 PM
  • OJ: Believe I heard somewhere close to one billion dollars that each party will spend to win the Presidency.

-- Posted by semo471 on Tue, Sep 29, 2015, at 8:46 PM

Financed by Wall Street and the Corporate World. Hence the parties and their politicians becoming nothing more than puppets, hence the state of the government as it exists today. I'd care, but I'm an American voter and the Kardashians and Caitlyn Jenner are occupying my interests at this time.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Tue, Sep 29, 2015, at 9:18 PM
  • The Lobbyist in Washington D.C. with their pockets full of money to give to the Federal elected officials for the granting of the favors is what's wrong with the operation of our government.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Sep 30, 2015, at 8:46 AM
  • The Lobbyist in Washington D.C. with their pockets full of money to give to the Federal elected officials for the granting of the favors is what's wrong with the operation of our government.

-- Posted by semo471 on Wed, Sep 30, 2015, at 8:46 AM

Either that or the problem is the voters who put these bought off politicians in office and leave them there.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Wed, Sep 30, 2015, at 12:45 PM
  • Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Wed, Sep 30, 2015, at 12:45 PM

FFF: In my book both are correct.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Sep 30, 2015, at 4:54 PM
  • Yes she's a "viable" candidate all right!

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Oct 1, 2015, at 11:35 AM
  • Seems hillary has a pleasant personality. The secrect service just adores her. *itch is a term of affection isn't it?

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/hillary-clinton-secret-service/2015/10/03/id/69...

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Sat, Oct 3, 2015, at 9:36 AM
  • FFF

You have to quit picking on her. She will make a model President. One that generations of Presidents to follow will use as a blueprint for success.

And if Americans are too stupid to benefit from their past two mistakes.... well they deserve her.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sat, Oct 3, 2015, at 9:48 AM
  • Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Sat, Oct 3, 2015, at 9:36 AM

FFF: Enjoyed reading your link but wasn't surprised any - Hillary IMO has always been two faced. I especially like this comment from the author:

"When in public, Hillary smiles and acts graciously," Kessler wrote in his book. "As soon as the cameras are gone, her angry personality, nastiness, and imperiousness become evident...Hillary Clinton can make Richard Nixon look like Mahatma Gandhi."

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Oct 4, 2015, at 10:08 AM
  • As first lady (and I use the term lady loosely) hillary was known to regularly dress down and berate Air Force personnel aboard Air Force One. She was also known for refering to those of Jewish faith as "those **cking Jews".

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Sun, Oct 4, 2015, at 7:11 PM
  • FFF: Wonder what would had made Bill to forsaken Hillary for Monica?

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Oct 4, 2015, at 9:13 PM
  • Posted by semo471 on Sun, Oct 4, 2015, at 9:13 PM

I'd say hillary's aforementioned oral skills weren't the type of oral skills Bill was looking for.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Mon, Oct 5, 2015, at 6:54 AM
  • This is Hillary Clinton and I approve this message - What difference does it make anyway. Press 1 to delete message also 2 and 3 will delete the message.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Oct 5, 2015, at 9:53 PM
  • I wouldn't be surprised if a relatively unknown democrat that sounds like a republican RINO shows up and climbs to fame as the new hope and change candidate. Stranger things have happened when 47% of the voters know nothing but what they get and what they hear.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Oct 5, 2015, at 10:24 PM
  • Rick: That would be a funny looking tiger.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Oct 6, 2015, at 8:49 AM
  • Look out Hillary the Feds are just about to nail you....time to cut a deal and retire back to Arkansas and go fishing on the White River.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article37968711.html

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Oct 7, 2015, at 9:11 AM
  • Posted by ▪Rick on Wed, Oct 7, 2015, at 9:20 AM

Rick: If either IT companies did not have clearance to handle classified info then the Fat Lady has sung and it's goodbye Hillary.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Oct 7, 2015, at 10:02 AM
  • Hillary has better cut a deal with the Feds quickly before she is convicted. Uncle Joe, the Demos are waiting for your entry into the race where upon Pres. Pinky will throw Hillary under the bus.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3275919/Investigation-Hillary-s-email-se...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Oct 16, 2015, at 10:18 AM
  • Semo471

Give her a trial and force Obama to testify. Surely before they got through questioning him they could indict him for lying under oath.

Maybe we could get 10 years for both of them.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Oct 16, 2015, at 10:31 AM
  • Semo471

Give her a trial and force Obama to testify. Surely before they got through questioning him they could indict him for lying under oath.

Maybe we could get 10 years for both of them.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Oct 16, 2015, at 10:31 AM
  • Double dribble again dang it.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Oct 16, 2015, at 10:33 AM
  • Posted by Mr. Billings on Fri, Oct 16, 2015, at 10:37 AM

Billings: It all depends if the FBI is in Pres. Pinky's hip pocket.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Oct 16, 2015, at 11:21 AM
  • These E-mails will not matter. It will be swept under the rug. Here is what is going to happen. The FBI with issue a report with a predetermined conclusion. That Hillary did not do anything wrong.(wink-wink, nudge-nudge)

And most of the voters will forget about by November. Sadly it will become a non-issue. Voters tend to have very short memories.

-- Posted by Mr. Billings on Fri, Oct 16, 2015, at 10:37 AM

I agree 100%

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Fri, Oct 16, 2015, at 7:02 PM
  • "In favor" politicians are exempt from the law.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Fri, Oct 16, 2015, at 7:03 PM
  • What I see is that it all boils down to Obama. He has taken the authority to be the king/queen maker, may it be Hillary, Biden or whoever.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Oct 16, 2015, at 7:17 PM
  • Posted by Old John on Fri, Oct 16, 2015, at 7:17 PM

OJ: Uncle Joe will be Pres. Pinky's lap dog for two terms and will go with Joe as his reward for being faithful. Look for Uncle Joe to announce this coming Monday morning.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Oct 16, 2015, at 7:49 PM
  • Depending on the integrity of those charged with enforcing law, Hillary could be at least guilty regarding not reporting to her superior that classified information may not have been properly secured through negligence of her staff. That carries a minimum of fine and a maximum of short jail time.

Obama, her superior denied knowing anything and we know he won't take any responsibility for anything unlawful.

IMO, odds are 50-50 she walks away free and clear of any wrong doing or is at most stained enough by the whole affair to remain a private citizen.

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Oct 17, 2015, at 10:23 PM
  • I think the odds are 100% she walks away free and clear and becomes the next president of the United States.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Sun, Oct 18, 2015, at 8:29 AM
  • We finally agree. I think she was wrong, but if you prosecute her, you will also have to prosecute all the others...(Jeb,Christie,Jindal,O'Malley,Perry, Walker, and on and on)

-- Posted by Theorist on Sun, Oct 18, 2015, at 8:57 AM

Those people all worked for the Federal Government and had top secret clearance??????

I didn't know that!

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sun, Oct 18, 2015, at 9:02 AM
  • Posted by Theorist on Sun, Oct 18, 2015, at 8:57 AM

Theorist: Do you ever read your posts before pressing the save button? Prosecute all the others for what?

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Oct 18, 2015, at 9:52 AM
  • Try to stay in the conversation Seminky...prosecute all the others for using private servers for government business...Geez....

-- Posted by Theorist on Sun, Oct 18, 2015, at 12:57 PM

Still pushing that silly comparison Theorist?? It appears you are the one having trouble keeping up. See below......

(Jeb,Christie,Jindal,O'Malley,Perry, Walker, and on and on)

-- Posted by Theorist on Sun, Oct 18, 2015, at 8:57 AM

Those people all worked for the Federal Government and had top secret clearance??????

I didn't know that!

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sun, Oct 18, 2015, at 1:23 PM
  • Posted by Theorist on Sun, Oct 18, 2015, at 12:57 PM

Miss Pinkett: I can't read your mind, most of us non-teachers are like that. BTW, it's ok for non-cabinet members to have private email accounts, heck even I got one and I bet you do too. Pres. Pinky's team and I say that with tongue in cheek who handles classified info has to have a secured government server but you already know that. Why are you so up tight it's not healthy.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Oct 18, 2015, at 1:42 PM
  • For all the conservative beer drinking Anheuser Busch Inbev fans. ABI loves hillary. Drink more ABI and help hillary get elected.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/beer-donor-hillary-clinton-merger/2015/10/19/id/...

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Mon, Oct 19, 2015, at 8:31 PM
  • That past mentioned Republican juggernaut has been replaced by the Clinton Foundation.

The $10,000 mentioned in the article is chump change, she can blow that on one big jet trip for a photo-op.

Who needs monks and iced tea when the whole world is buying favors?

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Oct 19, 2015, at 8:55 PM
  • I'll have some iced tea. Southern sweet please!

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Mon, Oct 19, 2015, at 9:09 PM
  • I missed some of what was said on the threads today because of frequent bathroom trips. It happens when I'm trying to drink up my favorite cheap beer before the big merger makes it un-cheap. :)

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Oct 19, 2015, at 9:16 PM
  • The $10,000 mentioned in the article is chump change, she can blow that on one big jet trip for a photo-op.-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Oct 19, 2015, at 8:55 PM

OJ: Or the $10,000 can be used to buy some more pants suits.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Oct 19, 2015, at 9:16 PM
  • Guess ole Hillary is practicing with a panel of lawyers/actors getting her story straight for the big meeting this coming Thursday in Washington. The problem with lying is that you have to remember what you previously said; whereas when telling the truth there is nothing to have to remember.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Oct 20, 2015, at 9:34 PM
  • I missed some of what was said on the threads today because of frequent bathroom trips. It happens when I'm trying to drink up my favorite cheap beer before the big merger makes it un-cheap. :)

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Oct 19, 2015, at 9:16 PM

It will affect nothing in the U.S. what with anti-trust laws and such.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Tue, Oct 20, 2015, at 9:46 PM
  • Posted by Old John on Mon, Oct 19, 2015, at 9:16 PM

OJ: You can always drink "Stag" beer. Stag,Steak, Taters, And Gravy.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 9:55 AM
  • Uncle Joe and Pres. Pinky are waiting till Hillary drops out of the race due to the deal cut with the FBI. Then Uncle Joe will ride in on his white horse with his sword waving in the air to save the day. Joe has his horse and sword stored until then. More to come, stay tuned.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 9:58 AM
  • If I can't save her, I'll make you president if you let me continue to be the boss, sez Obama to Biden. :)

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 10:53 AM
  • Anyone watch the cluster hearing and watch Hillary please her supporters? I fell asleep through part of it. Clearly a bear left frog right event. On the part it was obvious her lies, the democrats gave her support and all her lawyers passing up notes gave her the stamina to continue as I imagine the proper dose of Red Bull, whiskey and Coke might lend.

I can't see anyone wanting to be president so bad to sit through all that. I can see the sacrifice relevant to stay out of jail though.

Before, I posted this silly stuff to get a rise out of commonsensematters. Sadly I'm beginning to suspect he is no longer with us. Does anyone know?

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 8:49 PM
  • Before, I posted this silly stuff to get a rise out of commonsensematters. Sadly I'm beginning to suspect he is no longer with us. Does anyone know?

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 8:49 PM

Old John

If Common was still around I think he would be the all over this issue calling it a witch hunt etc.

I believe Obama has lost his biggest brown noser!

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 9:01 PM
  • Maybe ISIS is in Bollinger County and holding him hostage....seriously I hope "Common" is well.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 9:11 PM
  • I was wondering the same thing..."Ms. Three Jobs" has been out here on her own for several days now...Even Mickey has went silent.

-- Posted by BonScott on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 9:19 PM
  • As slow as this site has been operating and if I was open to the possibility, I would have to wonder if some influence beyond my understanding had taken toll as final farewell in character of a sometimes hard to recognize humor.

I hope not.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 9:57 PM
  • Just darn, how much tax payer money are we going to spend trying to derail Hillary's coronation?

http://freebeacon.com/issues/feds-have-spent-more-on-origami-condoms-fat-lesbian...

Mayhap, if that's a new teacher word, I should have posted this on the government is on top of it thread.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 10:35 PM
  • Those of you voting for hillary, raise your right hand...............

Now slap yourself with it. You're an idiot.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Sat, Oct 24, 2015, at 11:08 AM
  • I've away from the threads and just dropped in to see what condition the condition was in.

Rick, That's just it, they do and she did sign such a paper. The Clintons are above the law like Obama.

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Oct 24, 2015, at 9:08 PM
  • That's just it, they do and she did sign such a paper. -- Posted by Old John on Sat, Oct 24, 2015, at 9:08 PM

Pull out the signed paper and take it from there , dismissal up to prosecution.

-- Posted by ▪Rick on Sun, Oct 25, 2015, at 7:42 AM

OJ & Rick: The paper has mysteriously disappeared and can't be found at the State Dept. Guess it will show up later on the dinning room table like other missing paperwork did back years ago.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Oct 25, 2015, at 9:00 AM
  • -- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Nov 10, 2015, at 9:43 AM
  • Anyone else been following what is being looked at? Did Hillary delete the ones about the weapons our government sent to ISIS?

Is there mention in the deleted mail the real reason our government wanted Gaddafi out of the way and Libya open to total Muslim control?

I think even Hillary is in over her head in the defense of western countries including America under Obama in supporting the very enemy we base a big part of our presidential election on.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Dec 11, 2015, at 8:55 PM
  • Democrats doing something questionable..... who would thunk it?

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sat, Dec 19, 2015, at 9:37 AM
  • Posted by Rick' on Sat, Dec 19, 2015, at 9:27 AM

Rick: Everyone knows that the DNC only wants Hillary to be their candidate and poor ole Bernie is just a token candidate. What will the DNC do once Hillary has to drop out of the race due to mishandling of classified info. If Pres. Pinky sticks his nose into the investigation then he needs to be impeached.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Dec 19, 2015, at 9:37 AM
  • Posted by Rick' on Sat, Dec 19, 2015, at 9:52 AM

Rick: Hackers don't have to worry if there is a "back door" to get into PPACA because the front door is wide open.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Dec 19, 2015, at 9:56 AM
  • I can here someone singing - and now the end is near - Hillary will look cute in that striped pantssuit:

http://800whistleblower.com/bombshell-fbi-considers-new-charge-for-hillary-and-t...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Dec 21, 2015, at 9:56 AM
  • The only one i notice complaining constantly about her emails is old stinky471. I'm gonna put him down as a strong maybe for Hillary.

-- Posted by left turn on Mon, Dec 21, 2015, at 1:25 PM
  • Posted by left turn on Mon, Dec 21, 2015, at 1:25 PM

Left Wing Nut: Yea, it's only me and the FBI who is interested in Hillary's mishandling of classified info. Maybe she will be sent to prison in Illinois where all the other high profile Democrats are housed.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Dec 21, 2015, at 2:33 PM
  • So if it comes down to Trump and Cruz being the last two Republicans still running, will Hillary's head explode trying to figure out which one she is most proud to have as her greatest enemy?

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Dec 21, 2015, at 6:53 PM
  • Posted by Old John on Mon, Dec 21, 2015, at 6:53 PM

OJ: Unless Pres. Pinky misdirects the FBI from the case (if he does IMO that is an impeachable offense), Hillary will be dropping out and Uncle Joe will come in riding his white horse with sword a swinging to save the democrats.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Dec 21, 2015, at 7:08 PM
  • semo, No telling, you could be right. I don't think we have enough info to realize the behind the scenes stuff that goes on.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Dec 21, 2015, at 7:23 PM
  • Posted by Rick' on Mon, Dec 21, 2015, at 7:35 PM

It tells me that if someone else doesn't step up on either side I may, (for the first time since registering), not vote in a Presidential election!

-- Posted by Iamhere on Mon, Dec 21, 2015, at 7:51 PM
  • Posted by Rick' on Wed, Dec 23, 2015, at 4:55 AM

Rick: Saw lots of unfavorable comments at the #NotMyAbuela hashtag from those who don't see the similarities of their grandmother to Hillary the email queen.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Dec 23, 2015, at 8:26 AM
  • Posted by Rick' on Wed, Dec 23, 2015, at 4:55 AM

Saw that earlier and was glad that they told her how they felt. Some really cracked me up like the one abt her e-mails disappearing.

-- Posted by Iamhere on Wed, Dec 23, 2015, at 10:39 AM
  • I liked the one word that a tweet used:

"hispandering" - pandering to hispanics

-- Posted by not_sorry on Wed, Dec 23, 2015, at 11:44 AM
  • I don't see how anyone can mock anybody after what that vile, arrogant, bigoted sexist pig trump says. The repubs have sunk into the bowels of hell when supporting him.

-- Posted by left turn on Wed, Dec 23, 2015, at 11:54 AM
  • -- Posted by left turn on Wed, Dec 23, 2015, at 11:54 AM

He scares the crap out of leftists like yourself, doesn't he?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Wed, Dec 23, 2015, at 11:57 AM
  • Posted by left turn on Wed, Dec 23, 2015, at 11:54 AM

Left Turn: I don't see how anyone can mock anybody after what that vile, arrogant, bigoted sexist sow Hillary says. The Dems have sunk into the bowels of hell when supporting her. Works both ways.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Dec 23, 2015, at 12:22 PM
  • If Hillary was not a political insider she would be on trial as we speak. As it it stands strings will be pulled, promises and or threats will be made but I think she will skate free at a very high expense of political favors owed.

She will pass like the rest of us and she will be judged at that time.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Dec 23, 2015, at 7:27 PM
  • Here you do Semo! Your answer to Hillary and her email lies and crimes. They found a white guy on her staff that will probably take the fall for all her crimes:

"More than 100 days after he invoked his Fifth Amendment right to avoid testifying before the House committee investigating the Benghazi terrorist attack, a key Hillary Clinton aide is at the center of the separate and ongoing investigation by the FBI into Clinton's use of a private unsecured server while she was secretary of state.

That former staffer, Bryan Pagliano, set up the controversial private email server in Clinton's home in Chappaqua, N.Y."

===

Hillary walks - "too big to jail".

-- Posted by not_sorry on Thu, Dec 24, 2015, at 9:30 AM
  • Posted by Dug on Thu, Dec 24, 2015, at 9:30 AM

Dug: He didn't do it without Hillary's blessing and he didn't force her to use it. She's a big girl who should know the law. But like you said - "Hillary walks-too big to jail. Still not giving up on our justice system.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Dec 24, 2015, at 9:37 AM
  • If Pres. Pinky puts a halt on the investigation or gives Hillary a way out then he needs to be impeached for abusing his power.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Dec 24, 2015, at 10:22 AM
  • For one of the only 5 people in the Administration authorized to classified info....Hillary sure did a criminal job of forwarding them on an unsecured server....can you say Hillary the felon.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/state-dept-to-miss-target-in-clinton-email...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Jan 1, 2016, at 10:43 AM
  • Posted by semo471 on Fri, Jan 1, 2016, at 10:43 AM

It amazes me that anyone would even consider her for President with all the mess she has created. You would think it would actually work against her but it seems to just help her.

-- Posted by Iamhere on Fri, Jan 1, 2016, at 1:37 PM
  • Amazed,Iamhere? Someone like the person that posted this piece of 'wisdom' on another thread:

"I favor Clinton, because of her experience, intelligence, her stance on key issues and her etiquette."

What a moron,but sad to say not alone.

-- Posted by rocknroll on Fri, Jan 1, 2016, at 1:52 PM
  • Posted by rocknroll on Fri, Jan 1, 2016, at 1:52 PM

Rock: Very true....your dog could even run on the Democratic ticket and receive 90% of the Democrats votes, 99% if your dog was black. That didn't sound PC did it....it wasn't meant to be.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Jan 1, 2016, at 2:04 PM
  • So is it the State Dept. that is not cooperating or does Hillary still have control. I thought J Kerry was Sec of State now. Will he quit to run as VP? Who's holding things up in the investigation?

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Jan 1, 2016, at 3:35 PM
  • Posted by Old John on Fri, Jan 1, 2016, at 3:35 PM

OJ I don't think they will do anything to her. She may be their next President. Maybe they are afraid who knows.

Obama has abused his executive powers and continues to do so and no one challenges him. He has issued more executive orders than any other President.

-- Posted by Iamhere on Fri, Jan 1, 2016, at 3:44 PM
  • Iam, The Clintons are scary people, several folks that got in their way are no longer around.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Jan 1, 2016, at 6:59 PM
  • Is this the gun control that Pres. Pinky and Hillary have been advocating....no it's the smoking gun that will cause Hillary to drop out of the race or face jail time:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/derek-harvey-hillary-clinton-email-released/201...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Jan 8, 2016, at 5:45 PM
  • semo, Could be but I still think that even if so she will never be held accountable. Can Bill be VP? :)

How long until the media decides this cop shooter in Philly is a crazy instead of Muslim terrorist?

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Jan 8, 2016, at 6:09 PM
  • -- Posted by Old John on Fri, Jan 8, 2016, at 6:09 PM

OJ: The Democratic mayor of Philadelphia suffers from the same disease that Pres. Pinky does....failure to be able to say radical extremist Muslim terrorists. If these table cloth wearing folks don't like the USA then get on their camels and go back to the Middle East.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Jan 9, 2016, at 8:55 AM
  • Anybody have any ideas on who will fall first before Hillary? I think she will blame it on someone. Is Sid Blumenthal expendable?

-- Posted by Old John on Sun, Jan 10, 2016, at 8:28 PM
  • -- Posted by Old John on Sun, Jan 10, 2016, at 8:28 PM

Old John

Nobody is expendable in Hillary Clinton's mind. She would turn evidence on Bill if it helped her to make it to the white House.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sun, Jan 10, 2016, at 9:06 PM
  • She has now made a statement of: "I did not receive any classified information through e-mail."

Reminds me of Bill's " I did not have sexual intercourse with that woman."

What a crock.

-- Posted by Iamhere on Mon, Jan 11, 2016, at 1:17 PM
  • " I did not have sexual intercourse with that woman."-- Posted by Iamhere on Mon, Jan 11, 2016, at 1:17 PM

Iamhere: We all know how that ended. What is the definition of "is". Yea, Hillary is a woman's rights defender - just look at her support of a women abuser....Mr. Cigar Bill Clinton.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Jan 11, 2016, at 5:21 PM
  • On Fox news Sunday Grump was asked abt Bill and if he felt sorry for Hillary in all that. He said "No". When asked why he said something abt all the women Bill had messed with including one who accused him of rape and Hillary joined Bill and totally destroyed those women's lives. So he had no sorry feelings for her.

-- Posted by Iamhere on Tue, Jan 12, 2016, at 5:38 AM
  • With Hillary's numbers dropping in the polls among women voters due in part to her backing of her women abusing husband Bill, is it time for VP Biden to mount that white horse and come into the Democratic race with sword a swinging.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Jan 12, 2016, at 1:11 PM
  • Statement from Carly Fiorina during the "B" team debate last night. "The truth is I have had and been blessed by a lot of opportunity to do a lot of things in my life, and, unlike another woman in this race, I actually love spending time with my husband." ☺☺

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Jan 15, 2016, at 9:39 AM
  • Posted by semo471 on Fri, Jan 15, 2016, at 9:39 AM

I was going to watch last nite but I don't have Fox Business Network and didn't feel like watching online so I missed it.

I take it I didn't miss anything important.

-- Posted by Iamhere on Fri, Jan 15, 2016, at 10:02 AM
  • -- Posted by Iamhere on Fri, Jan 15, 2016, at 10:02 AM

Iam: You didn't miss much....the winners IMO were Trump and Cruz. Anyone but Hillary or Bernie!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Jan 15, 2016, at 10:08 AM
  • Posted by semo471 on Fri, Jan 15, 2016, at 10:08 AM

I figured as much.

As far as the other 2 their chance is coming up. I don't know if I have the stomach to watch that one. :)

-- Posted by Iamhere on Fri, Jan 15, 2016, at 10:19 AM
  • -- Posted by Iamhere on Fri, Jan 15, 2016, at 10:19 AM

Iam: The Democratic debate will be on the Cartoon Network at 11:30 pm - that way no one will see any screw ups by Hillary.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Jan 15, 2016, at 10:38 AM
  • Posted by 'Rick on Wed, Jan 27, 2016, at 4:20 PM

I will believe it when they actually do it. She always seems to get away with everything she does.

Don't hold your breathe dear or you will pass out and wake up with her still running for Prez.

-- Posted by Iamhere on Wed, Jan 27, 2016, at 4:55 PM
  • Just about time for the VP to come riding in on his white horse with sword waving in the air to save the Democratic party when Hillary bows out of the race or face jail time.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Jan 27, 2016, at 6:54 PM
  • Sad thing is that the republicans are biting one another while the democrats keep on with their 'Bigger government tax and spend' ideology. They have executed the idea behind Reagan's 11th commandment to their advantage.

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Jan 27, 2016, at 10:22 PM
  • Seems like this thread is now almost a year old, and if Hillary Clinton had actual classified information in e-mails she wrote, why is she still walking around? Possibly another witch hunt?

Meanwhile all of the republican/conservatives on the stage are bragging, bickering and squabbling about who is the smartest, meanest, toughest, “cost-cuttingest,” ISIS “bombingest,” most “experienced” in one-dimensional state politics, Obamacare “repealingest,” commander-in-chief hombre that will do the most to cut taxes for the rich.

None of them have realistic or concrete plans on how to make any of their ostentatious schemes a reality. They’re all talk, nothing more, and the biggest blowhard wasn’t even there because some girl was “mean to him.”

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Jan 29, 2016, at 10:54 AM
  • -- Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Jan 29, 2016, at 10:54 AM

Common: Glad to see you on here with your everything good PC Liberal Democratic comments. Thought there for a minute we were going to have to cheap in and pay for your subscription (since the government wasn't going to foot the bill).

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Jan 29, 2016, at 12:35 PM
  • When did any republican candidate advocate cutting taxes for the rich? Sounds like a worn out common mantra to me. Is not the main theme of the democrat candidates to take more from those who work more and give it to those who want more?

Common sounds like he is against change.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Jan 29, 2016, at 1:17 PM
  • Even Pres. Pinky is ready for the indictment of Hillary the email queen....could this be the reason that ole Bernie had his meeting with the President the other day. VP Biden, time to saddle up the white horse.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/29/official-some-clinton-emails-too-dama...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Jan 29, 2016, at 6:52 PM
  • Posted by semo471 on Fri, Jan 29, 2016, at 6:52 PM

Some of those e-mails have just been declared top secret. I still think she will end up with nothing happening to her except maybe losing the Prez. job. That is actually a good thing.

-- Posted by Iamhere on Fri, Jan 29, 2016, at 9:20 PM
  • I see the Bollinger County Sage(brush) came out of hiding yesterday in my absence. It looks to me that, if by manipulation of facts and the laws of our country, the "Queen of Mean" should become President, the "Sage" is going to have his work cut out for him. I think she will present him a much bigger challenge to defend that "Lil Barry" ever thought of being.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Jan 30, 2016, at 9:38 AM
  • The report I read said that while what she did was something that shouldn't have happened and that chances are high her e-mail was hacked by other countries it was said that it would depend on if the e-mails were classified or top secret at the time she received them (please explain that to me)she would not be prosecuted for it just some slaps on the wrist for making a mistake.

Must be nice.

-- Posted by Iamhere on Sat, Jan 30, 2016, at 10:34 AM
  • The laws spell it out as a crime classified or not.

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Jan 30, 2016, at 11:07 AM
  • I want to know how an e-mail cannot be classified or top secret when it is sent but can later be determined to have suddenly become that.

I would think when it is sent it is either classified or it isn't.

-- Posted by Iamhere on Sat, Jan 30, 2016, at 11:30 AM
  • OJ, from what they said it wasn't against the law for her to use the private server but she wasn't supposed to use it for classified or top secret e-mails. They say it was just a big mistake on her part.

-- Posted by Iamhere on Sat, Jan 30, 2016, at 11:45 AM
  • Test

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sat, Jan 30, 2016, at 3:15 PM
  • From the start of Pres. Pinky's administration besides the President there are only 5 people who can classify info....the Sec. of State is one of those 5. So Hillary not knowing what info is classified is a mute point.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Jan 30, 2016, at 3:17 PM
  • What better way to cover up foreign influence in an American election than to classify the evidence. Catch me if you can after I'm elected and can put you in jail for trying.

-- Posted by Old John on Sun, Jan 31, 2016, at 8:51 PM
  • -- Posted by Old John on Sun, Jan 31, 2016, at 8:51 PM

OJ: The PC Liberal Democrats backing Hillary can't see that she is looking them straight in the eyes while lying thru her teeth.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Jan 31, 2016, at 9:12 PM
  • One thing in that I am convinced is that historians and predictors fail concerning the motivations of tyrants. That concept becomes intriguing when I ask why would a Trump or Clinton would want the burden of being president. Up until Obama, a president's day was nonstop and of constant stress. Even Obama has grief. In his case it's a level of daily submission to handler control of schedules and talking points to cover his incompetence.

Now that should be motive for the superior crowd to subscribe and fire back. :)

-- Posted by Old John on Sun, Jan 31, 2016, at 9:38 PM
  • Obama says Hillary's emails don't rise to a threat to national security. Josh Earnest says the investigation is not headed toward an indictment of Hillary.

That tells me Obama is aware of details that even congress is not privy to. That alone is a violation of justice.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Feb 1, 2016, at 6:54 PM
  • There are about four government secure networks and none can be intermingled. The only way classified info from one can get to the other is if it is copied and pasted. Obama himself received mail through Hillary's server early on so he had to know about it.

She is looking for a scapegoat with Obama's blessing IMO. Meanwhile Bernie visits the White House and gets Secret Service protection.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Feb 1, 2016, at 9:00 PM
  • -- Posted by 'Rick on Wed, Feb 3, 2016, at 7:25 AM

Rick: Hillary just sent out a batch of emails in New Hampshire but when the folks opened the emails there was a message saying this email will self delete in 5 seconds. The only thing that Hillary will be President of is the Orange Pants Suit Knitting Society of Big House R Us.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Feb 3, 2016, at 9:24 AM

Respond to this thread