Speak Out: Taxs the Churches

Posted by BonScott on Mon, Jul 20, 2015, at 12:20 PM:

I say we tax the atheist more. They shouldn't mind. I heard they have the higher morals and more compassion than anyone else...😊

Replies (5)

• -- Posted by Atheists are Rational on Mon, Jul 20, 2015, at 12:46 PM

You would be unemployable as a school teacher with that mentality...Medication is needed for Science Boy!!

-- Posted by BonScott on Mon, Jul 20, 2015, at 1:58 PM
  • One tear went down his face when he realised it was the truth. I hope someone does the same to you.-- Posted by Atheists are Rational on Mon, Jul 20, 2015, at 2:18 PM

Atheist: You misunderstood your Dad, he shed a disappointing tear because of what you became. May God help you.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Jul 20, 2015, at 3:19 PM
  • -- Posted by Atheists are Rational on Mon, Jul 20, 2015, at 2:18 PM

I was correct. Science Boy hates his grandparents as much as his parents....

-- Posted by BonScott on Mon, Jul 20, 2015, at 3:29 PM
  • If you want to make a fortune, and possibly make a name for yourself, you should consider suing the school from which you graduated for malpractice.

If they really did grant you a sheepskin, I think your posts here will give adequate evidence to support your claim.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Mon, Jul 20, 2015, at 4:02 PM
  • Those who wish to see the wall of separation between church and state weakened should think long and hard about the tax exempt status of religious organizations.

-- Posted by Robespierre on Sat, Jul 25, 2015, at 5:37 PM

Respond to this thread