Speak Out: Huckabee, really, ...really

Posted by Cadillac on Tue, Jul 28, 2015, at 10:16 AM:

Mike Huckabee has really gone over the edge now with his comments he made about President Obama leading America to the "oven door". I know this is election time, but really, really.

In no way does what president Obama's support of the Iran treaty equals to the millions of jews that were massacared. It is such a stupid statement. He is desparate for attention because he sure ain't gonna get any votes.

Chump, I mean trump is whipping all of the reppubiklanmens so bad and the ones who are in there are afraid to even challenge Trump. If they are already scared of Trump, what the he** are they going to do against the powerful Clinton machine. And trump is not even talking about the real issues yet. Huck's comments did not even phase the president. That's why Huck's comments were regarded by the President as being so sad.

People, they are grasping for straws. It is not working against the President. I really did not think Huckabee was that stupid to say something like that, but he is. I'm mean really...really

Replies (33)

• "...leading America to the "oven door".

Actually, he said he was leading Israelis to the oven door from what I've read.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Tue, Jul 28, 2015, at 10:22 AM
  • I bet you're really upset with the NAACP Caddy...

===

The NAACP founder W.E.B. DuBois called for a plan that "will involve increased segregation" for African Americans. He also made a trip to Nazi Germany in 1936 that resulted in him supporting, "The German Case against Jews," in which he excused German anti-Semitism as a "reasoned prejudice" based on "economic fear."

Louis Farrakhan was invited to participate in a "leadership summit" on June 12-14, 1997 despite having said these things: "You see everybody always talk about Hitler exterminating six million Jews. That's right. But don't nobody ever ask what did they do to Hitler." and "White people are potential humans -- they haven't evolved yet." and "The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man."

After Joe Lieberman was selected as VP candidate for the democrats Dallas NAACP chapter head Lee Alcorn responded with alarm that a Jewish American had been selected on a national ticket. "I'm concerned about, you know, any kind of Jewish candidate, you know, and I'm concerned about the Democratic Party," Alcorn said on a radio program. The NAACP leader maintained, "need to be suspicious of any kind of partnerships between the Jews"

===

Do you support the NAACP Caddy?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Jul 28, 2015, at 10:38 AM
  • It's what liberals do. Anytime someone says something straight out based in fact, they demand an apology or more. When all the mainstream media keep shouting someone won't apologize over and over, typical low-info voters just assume something needs to apologized for.

People of the Iranian regime are the ones saying their intention is to wipe the Jews off the face of the earth to finish what failed during the holocaust.

Release of the hostages held in Iran and ceasing of 'death to America-death to the Jews' should have been the first good faith act of Iran before any talks were started to clear the road for a nuclear armed Iran in the future. And that would still be a bad deal.

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Jul 28, 2015, at 1:06 PM
  • Cadillac: There won't be a Clinton machine because she will drop out due to all the mistrust and pending criminal actions over her email account. You will have to settle for V.P. Biden to be your savior.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Jul 28, 2015, at 1:08 PM
  • Netanyahu is a Jew w****. He bleeds the USA dry of money and kills innocent Palestinians. Most Jewish organizations have expressed approval for the Iran deal. I'm slowly loosing my sympathy for the Israeli people who want the USA to do their fighting for them. The have nukes. Why don't they use them. Waiting for someone to punch you first could be fatal. It's time for Netanyahu and the Israelis to stand by America for a change.

-- Posted by left turn on Tue, Jul 28, 2015, at 3:59 PM
  • -- Posted by left turn on Tue, Jul 28, 2015, at 3:59 PM

Get educated far-left turn. Israel would attack by itself except that your president is preventing them from doing it. Israel isn't asking the US to do it. Obama is stopping Israel.

===

From ABC News: Two reports today about Iran's nuclear program and the possibility of an Israeli military strike have analysts in Israel accusing the Obama administration leaking information to pressure Israel not to bomb Iran and for Iran to reach a compromise in upcoming nuclear talks.

The first report in Foreign Policy quotes anonymous American officials saying that Israel has been given access to airbases by Iran's northern neighbor Azerbaijan from which Israel could launch air strikes or at least drones and search and rescue aircraft.

The second report from Bloomberg, based on a leaked congressional report, said that Iran's nuclear facilities are so dispersed that it is "unclear what the ultimate effect of a strike would be..." A strike could delay Iran as little as six months, a former official told the researchers.

"It seems like a big campaign to prevent Israel from attacking," analyst Yoel Guzansky at the Institute for National Security Studies told ABC News. "I think the [Obama] administration is really worried Jerusalem will attack and attack soon. They're trying hard to prevent it in so many ways."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/03/obama-administration-media-campaig...

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Jul 28, 2015, at 4:05 PM
  • Lefty has to be told what he is allowed to think.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Tue, Jul 28, 2015, at 4:27 PM
  • Never mind ole Farley, he's just eat'n a gopher. When's the last time you seen a real live conservative Lefty?

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Jul 28, 2015, at 11:18 PM
  • I can see it now - John Kerry wins the Nobel Peace Prize for the Iran Nuke deal; then at the end of the agreement Iran nukes Israel....hats off to the USA JV negotiating team.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Jul 29, 2015, at 6:33 AM
  • when you get done venting, you will see that the deal will go through. some parts of a deal is better than no part. why don't you guys wake up. Obama has nothing to do with finalizing the deal, he just supports it. Your congress, which is majority republican will pass the deal. What will you crybabies do then. geeez!

-- Posted by Cadillac on Wed, Jul 29, 2015, at 10:44 AM
  • rickie, you always got something to say....but it's never about nothing. you go ahead take a ride around park hills, and leave the real comments to the big boys.

-- Posted by Cadillac on Wed, Jul 29, 2015, at 1:41 PM
  • oh yes, we know

-- Posted by Cadillac on Wed, Jul 29, 2015, at 1:44 PM
  • Caddy,

Is the Missourian still hijacking your post to make you look like a moron? I would call them if I was you.

-- Posted by BonScott on Wed, Jul 29, 2015, at 4:34 PM
  • BonScott

He doesn't need the Missourian's help for that. He does very well on his own.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Jul 29, 2015, at 4:42 PM
  • no matter what bonscott or wheels say, people still read my post so I must not sound too bad, but yes, the Missourian still hi-jack some of my post, but I find a way to get around them.

-- Posted by Cadillac on Thu, Jul 30, 2015, at 11:12 AM
  • Caddy, Did you get a list of demands?

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Jul 30, 2015, at 11:16 AM
  • Caddy, let me give you a hint. It's hard to take someone serious when their grammar and spelling is at a 3rd grade level. And then turn around and blame it on the newspaper...I'm just saying.

-- Posted by BonScott on Thu, Jul 30, 2015, at 11:27 AM
  • Posted by Cadillac on Thu, Jul 30, 2015, at 11:12 AM

Cadillac: If you wrap your head in aluminum foil the paper can't intercept your thoughts or words.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Jul 30, 2015, at 11:29 AM
  • Question for Caddy:

Were you mad at John Stewart for telling his only black writer for the Daily Show to **** off when he said he was offended by the way John Stewart was talking about Herman Cain?

-- Posted by BonScott on Thu, Jul 30, 2015, at 11:31 AM
  • The NAACP founder W.E.B. DuBois called for a plan that "will involve increased segregation" for African Americans. He also made a trip to Nazi Germany in 1936 that resulted in him supporting, "The German Case against Jews," in which he excused German anti-Semitism as a "reasoned prejudice" based on "economic fear."

-- Posted by Dug on Tue, Jul 28, 2015, at 10:38 AM

Got a link for those quotes?

-- Posted by Dug's Emails on Sat, Aug 1, 2015, at 4:14 PM
  • Got a link for those quotes? -- Posted by Dug's Emails on Sat, Aug 1, 2015, at 4:14 PM

"Use the google" - Jay/Ike/Spaniard/L'Spagnoli/The Spaniard/Robespierre.

Need some mustard with that crow you're eating Jay? Oh - my favorite quote from a friend of yours:

"You'll never get a girl with that attitude Jay". Take you're friends advice. Women don't like cowards Jay.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sat, Aug 1, 2015, at 10:05 PM
  • Dug, I used the google and couldn't find anything but praise for the guy. I know history is constantly being rewritten but am curious of where you found that.

All this old stuff between you and Ike is before my time on the forums and getting old.

Ike, maybe you could try to keep up with the threads and quit jumping in about stuff we have moved on from. It is rude and disruptive.

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Aug 1, 2015, at 10:18 PM
  • A simple google of this statement:

He also made a trip to Nazi Germany in 1936 that resulted in him supporting, "The German Case against Jews," in which he excused German anti-Semitism as a "reasoned prejudice" based on "economic fear."

will yield a number of results including books.

===

You're right about Spaniard. He lost his mind years ago but still hangs around. I just give it back to him. It's too easy.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sat, Aug 1, 2015, at 10:28 PM
  • http://humanevents.com/2010/08/02/top-10-examples-of-naacp-racism/

Dug You must have read it here?

Looking at all the other links I went to, the time line fits. From what I have read, the Nazi regime early on tested a lot of well known people of the time. Many became wealthy by ignoring their principals for a while by financing, supporting and befriending the new German regime.

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Aug 1, 2015, at 10:46 PM
  • ole A@@ huck didn't even make the cutoff...he's through just like many of the rest of the clowns atfter Thursday's scripted repub debate. Better talk about the real issues, or they will get the lowest ratings of all time. Hard to believe they are so stupid and keep talking about Trump. No one wants to stand up tohim and talk about real issues.

He is gonna cost the repubs the Whitehouse. This story has been played before like an old record, hahahahahahah!

-- Posted by Cadillac on Wed, Aug 5, 2015, at 9:55 AM
  • Posted by Cadillac on Wed, Aug 5, 2015, at 9:55 AM

Cad: If you watched something other than MSNBC you would know that Huckabee came in at 4th place and will be in the debate this Thur. at 8pm central.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Aug 5, 2015, at 10:43 AM
  • I wouldn't be so sure about that Rick...

-- Posted by BonScott on Thu, Aug 6, 2015, at 8:30 PM
  • Posted by ▪Rick on Fri, Aug 7, 2015, at 7:01 AM

Rick: The Kardashians are an example of the typical low info Democratic voter.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Aug 7, 2015, at 8:55 AM
  • Not sure if I ever seen a Kardashian. I thought it was something akin to a gluggite but now understand it is some boob tube people.

Was that one of them in the rowboat with a shotgun after Katrina?

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Aug 8, 2015, at 11:14 PM
  • Rick, I didn't know Hillary had been found guilty of lying about Benghazi and emails. I guess I over looked that somewhere.

-- Posted by left turn on Sun, Aug 9, 2015, at 6:00 PM
  • "Caitlyn Jenner is a stepdad."

And you see now problem with that statement?

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Sun, Aug 9, 2015, at 7:32 PM
  • Are Kardashian children all named Hashtag?

-- Posted by Old John on Sun, Aug 9, 2015, at 7:44 PM
  • Actually, no. The Kardashian's dad was Robert Kardashian. Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner is a stepdad.

-- Posted by Theorist on Sun, Aug 9, 2015, at 7:09 PM

Theorist: Bruce Jenner was once the best Olympic champion for the USA and now he is the laughing stock of the USA along with Lance Armstrong. Bruce will be a Bruce until he under goes the knife, no matter what he calls himself.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Aug 10, 2015, at 9:20 AM

Respond to this thread