Speak Out: New thread with comment

Posted by Old John on Wed, Jan 27, 2016, at 11:49 AM:

When you save new thread with comment it says OOPS can't submit query. It's only natural to page back and try again. Each time I do it saves thread without comment. HMMMM

Replies (7)

• OJ: Did you report it?

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Jan 27, 2016, at 1:25 PM
  • Google knows more about you than the government does. Maybe Google is a front for the NSA which would be a legal way of gathering info about the users....hummmmmmm

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Jan 27, 2016, at 4:15 PM
  • semo, I didn't report it figuring they are probably tired of hearing from me. I was about to respond with praise and thanks for fixing the reason I couldn't access anything.

Rick, I heard today that there is a pay to play website that lets you maybe tap into or listen in or track any smart phone or camera that uses the web.

Sounds like the TV show "Person of Interest" where the big government machine watches everyone for the reason of stopping crime before it happens. :)

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Jan 27, 2016, at 10:35 PM
  • Sounds like the TV show "Person of Interest" where the big government machine watches everyone for the reason of stopping crime before it happens. :)Posted by Old John on Wed, Jan 27, 2016, at 10:35 PM:

OJ: Good TV show. That government machine would have a field day stopping all the crimes of Bill and Hillary; also Pres. Pinky....might even short circuit it from being over worked.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Jan 28, 2016, at 8:33 AM
  • Rick,

That video speaks volumes. I could not believe the mouth on those muslims. They were worse than a sailor. Makes you wanna ask if they kiss their Mom with that mouth.

-- Posted by Iamhere on Sat, Jan 30, 2016, at 11:25 AM
  • Posted by 'Rick on Sun, Jan 31, 2016, at 1:28 PM

That is exactly what they were saying and telling the British they were going to take other towns. With the influx of Muslims to their country it could end up being a reality.

That is scary.

-- Posted by Iamhere on Sun, Jan 31, 2016, at 1:34 PM
  • Test

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Jan 31, 2016, at 6:20 PM

Respond to this thread